Exposing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
861 Followers

The Dr then examined my urethra opening using something that looked like a shoe horn, and then the ultimate debasing and offensive part came.

The Doctor inserted the speculum into my vagina and opened me to the world. He showed them collectively my vagina and took a swab of my cervix. Then he invited all five of them to come forward individually. Each one sat on the low stool and scooted between my open legs.

Each time this happened, the Doctor examining me would very slowly remove the speculum. Each time this happened they all saw my cervix disappear and my pussy walls collapsing inwards as they followed the instrument out of my vagina. My inner lips closed too as it was fully removed, only for the next trainee to open my intimate part to the world again.

With faces inches from my wide open labia, they peered into my pink wet vagina. The Doctor explained what a healthy cervix should look like, and then instructed them to inspect my cervix, looking for any differences. They then, each in turn, took a swab from there. I could feel their breath on my pussy lips.

Apart from other parts of the exam I won't bother telling you about, they had done with me. I lay back and looked. There, framed in the v of my legs, I saw five total strangers looking at me.

I am sure Doctor Clark looked at me impassionate and detached in a professional manner, and that in time these young men would become detached also as their careers progressed. But right here and now I was a 34 year old attractive woman, legs spread and my pussy on full display for them. My pink folds framed by my darker inner labia. They were not looking at me as a patient, they were staring at my pussy as men. I felt totally degraded.

"Thank you Mrs Phillips we are done now" said Dr Clark. I had one final indignity to suffer. I climbed down from the chair and walked across the room feeling all eyes on my nudity. I went behind the screen, but unfortunately the Doctor had his back to me talking to the students, meaning the angle they were stood at, fully exposed me to their view.

I had to dress in front of them. As they looked towards the Doctor and past him, they watched as I pulled on my quite small panties. I hitched them over my hips, at last mercifully covering my shaven vagina. I pulled on my jeans and then put on my bra having to manipulate my breasts into it so they sat right, all in full view.

When Amy came out of the hospital she glared at me, her eyes burning into me. We travelled home in silence, with me thinking I had really fucked up this time. We went in the house and Amy let fly with a torrent of abuse and filthy language. I was unsure how to react, yet the rock hard cock in my trousers made me decide to go for broke.

I grabbed her by the throat (quite lightly) and walked her backwards. We reached the sofa which hit the back of her knees and she tumbled backwards onto the sofa. I quickly undid her jeans and violently ripped them down and off along with her panties.

Amy looked at me, her eyes wild.

"Fuck me hard you bastard" she growled.

I dropped my trousers and boxers, grabbed the insides of her thighs and opened her legs. She was dripping wet. I entered her fully in one massive lunge causing her to scream in pleasure. I hammered into her whilst pulling off her top and bra, and then began pulling and squeezing her nipples quite hard.

"Oh God yes, use me, fuck me hard, hurt those tits" and all sort of orders came out of her mouth.

Amy continues

As Paul hammered into me, my mind went back to the exam and to me being on all fours, The Oriental Miss Lee probing me.

"Let me turn over" I said.

When Paul entered me again doggy style I wanted to be used, as his cock pounded into me I had him pull my hair quite hard, I got him to pull my head back and whisper into my ear about what a dirty slut whore I was, and how I wanted all those strange men to see my cunt. In between bouts of pulling my hair he reached round and quite literally abused my nipples. The more sore and bruised they became the more I liked it. He started to slap my ass (the best he could whilst being buried to the hilt in me) and soon had red marks all over my cheeks.

With my head dragged fully back by the hair, and one nipple on fire being pulled really hard, I came like a volcano.

All the degradation I had suffered today, the humiliation and debasement together with the punishing treatment my pussy and body was now receiving sent me into raptures. I thought I would scream the house down as my orgasm ripped through my pussy.

Paul fucked me three more times that day, although he only came once more, I came every time.

They say all good things must come to an end. The third escalation of our phobia was to bring an end to our adventure.

Amy got fucked.

In looking to enhance the experience in any way we could, we decided that an element of danger would make things worse for Amy (and therefore better for us.) We thought that the presence of staff in clinics and hospitals gave proceedings a safe feel. The upshot being, I trawled for clinics that closed at a precise time when all the staff left together. The plan being for Amy to enter a clinic moments before and claim to be suffering pains, whereby the obgyn would offer to examine her after the other staff had left.

Amy needed to feel alone and vulnerable with a stranger.

I identified certain clinics that met the criteria, but three times we attempted to put our plan into action the Doctor refused to see Amy, citing professional ethics etc and not wanting to put himself in a dangerous position. However the fourth time worked like a charm.

Amy continues

The doctor that called me into his room looked about fifty and had sort of rugged good looks. As the exam proceeded I thought I caught him looking at me a little strange, but put it down to my usual nerves. However it soon became obvious by the way he touched me and looked at me, that this was no ordinary exam and that the Doctor was in fact taking pleasure from it.

As I sat upright, him examining my breasts, he started to give me a ludicrous line that he needed to check my nipple sensitivity.

"What a crock" I thought but still sat slightly afraid as he took each nipple in turn into his fingers. He pulled the nipple out and then lifted my breast a little by the nipple and then let go. This made my breasts which are firm and uplifted jiggle and bounce slightly back up into place when he let them drop. This was a nonsense procedure but I said nothing, yet I started to get concerned when I thought I could just make out a thickening cock in his pants.

A bigger farce was to follow. During the examination of my labia the Doctor also claimed he needed to check my clitoral sensitivity and response. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I was angry that he was taking me for a complete fool, but also scared of making a big issue out of what he was doing to me. I was also taking enjoyment out of being abused.

With a little gel on his finger, he very lightly ran his finger over my clitoris, I jumped a little (who wouldn't for God's sake) Each time he touched me I couldn't help but respond. In time my breathing was becoming laboured, my hips moved almost imperceptibly off the bed to meet his finger and I was starting to make involuntary little noises.

To cut a long story short, by the time I was in the stirrups open to him, and literally dripping from my pussy, he knew he had me, and in truth so did I. I was terrified of what Paul would say but I had crossed the line, this pervert Doctor had played me well and now had me needing a cock regardless of any hang ups, about him being a stranger or the situation I was in. I sensed he still needed me to explicitly consent to what was about to happen, so I looked at him, touched myself between my legs and said,

"I need you to fuck me."

He dropped his work sweats, exposing a rather big and rather nice cock. Being an older man than my husband, he didn't have the smooth circumcised look that Paul and most men I had seen (in pornos.) He had a gnarled, blue veined and heavy cock, the foreskin looking dark due to its thickness. He stood between my legs the heavy foreskin pulling back to expose a large maroon helmet.

After months of being humiliated just by being seen by men, I wanted fucking.

And boy did he do that.

My labia and pussy walls were opened by his cock entering me. The biggest cock I had had was stretching me and filling me. He reached depths never before reached by a cock (not a real one anyway) He was experienced, he wanted to savour this young attractive woman for as long as he could.

He ran his helmet up and down my wet labia and across my clitoris, he opened my pink lips with his cock, pushing the big meaty head just into my opening. He fucked me with very little strokes just inside my tight pussy for a while and then very slowly inched his way in.

I was forced open, stretched, and full, and he fucked me skilfully.

I came quite quickly, the whole situation being too much for me. However the pleasure didn't end there. As most women will say, sometimes being fucked is nicer post-orgasm than before. The pressure and build up to orgasm being out of the way I relaxed and concentrated on feeling his big cock fucking me. The exquisite post-climax feeling of satisfaction adding to the sensation.

He came buckets into me. I couldn't believe it. When his big cock pulled out of me, I took great enjoyment out of seeing so much semen run from my vagina, but I also got enjoyment from him watching also. I was excited to watch him, watching my pussy leak cum. I found myself spreading my swollen inner lips so that he could see his cum inside me. (What I omitted from the story I told Paul, was that at this moment I felt that I would like to visit this Doctor regularly, and say nothing to Paul.)

When Amy came home and confessed everything to me I was gutted. After a few hours of sulking and anger I realised I was not pissed at the fact some bastard had fucked her, it was more disappointment I couldn't have been there and more importantly I was disappointed because I realised our adventures were over.

Up until now a very real fear and phobia had provided us with the sexual stimulus in our life. But Amy fucking a guy had broken that spell. The fear had gone. If in the future we were to repeat our game in clinics and hospitals, it would just become a medical or exhibitionist fetish and without the extremes a phobia gave, it would be nothing.

We were discussing having an absence of a driving force in our life, when Amy said to me.

"You know Paul, I have always had a pathological fear of being raped....."

fannyrat
fannyrat
861 Followers
12