Exposing the Caregiver Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The joy that washed over Greg's face was undeniable. Clare winced when his hands reached her breasts, but swallowed her doubts and allowed them to explore the soft flesh. Within moments, Greg's hands were latched onto her tits and Clare watched silently as they energetically massaged her "girls." She had never experienced anything remotely like this. There was a level of innocence in his exploration, something that now that she had experienced it, realized had been absent from her prior partners. Greg was almost bursting with pleasure as he studied the "presents" before him.

The kneading began to slow and Clare realized Greg's focus had shifted to her nipples, which were now prominent. At first, he lightly brushed a finger across the sensitive nub. Clare gave a little gasp at the resulting shiver. That felt... good? Not sure if it was curiosity or her reaction that instigated it, but Greg's finger immediately slid back across her nipple, sending another shiver through her body. Clare tried to rein her emotions in. This was crazy. Yet, at no point did Clare try to stop him. She instead watched silently as Greg toyed with her nipples, growing bolder with each passing second. Clare even allowed him to pinch the sensitive flesh a few times, emitting a tiny squeak each time he did. He seemed to love that.

By this point, Greg was only fondling her with one hand, while his other hand rubbed vigorously at his crotch. She could hear her reasonable side still screaming, trying with all its' might to bring her back to her senses. That rational part of her unequivocally demanded that she put her clothes back on and get the fuck out of there! But, the sensations running through her body said different. This was new... it was somehow strangely erotic. Clare could not deny that a completely different part of her did not want this to stop. That feeling was something she had never experienced prior. It all left her completely unsure of what to do next. For his part, Greg was surely not complaining about her indecision.

Clare's eyes kept darting to Greg's hand rubbing his crotch. Why? Why did she keep looking at it? She silently asked the questions, afraid she might know the answer. She just could not believe it. Greg was a resident, a 21 year-old resident who would be living in a group home the rest of his life. He was nothing like the guys she dated—the guys who were worthy of her. How could she even consider such a thing? Clare was almost frightened when that mischievous side asked, "Why not?" The even crazier part was that she did not offer a clear cut answer.

"Gre..." she started and had to swallow to moisten her now dry throat, "Take off your pants."

The hand on her breast stopped and Greg looked at her as if he has misunderstood.

The rational voice in her head surged forward and told her to, shut up and pretend he had just been hearing things. Who knows what would have happened if Clare had listened to that voice. Instead, she heard herself repeat the instruction, "Take off your pants."

Clare assumed Greg was a virgin, and firmly believed that she was the first woman he had ever seen topless, but the speed at which he removed his pants indicated that he knew what those instructions implied. Heck, Clare was probably more confused at that point than he was.

Clare watched, more than a little unsure, as his pants fell down to his ankles. Greg looked at her for a moment, and then dropped his underwear as well. Clare gaped as his pecker sprang free. Her first thought was, Not bad. His penis was not extremely big, but it was not small either. Hell, it was probably bigger than most of the "desirable guys" she had been with. That unexpected thought brought a little levity to the situation. Of course, now that it was out, what in the hell was she going to do with it?

Clare was backtracking at this point, the sight of his pecker meant things had gone way further than she had intended. She also knew that she could not just exit the room at this point. She had to do something with it. She scolded her own stupidity for allowing this to happen, and reluctantly sat down on the bed beside Greg. If she had thought prancing around topless and bouncing her titties for him was opening Pandora's Box, this was going to rip the damn thing apart.

Clare guided his hand back to her breast before reaching for the twitching member. Greg started to rub her tit, but she saw that his attention was fixated on her hand on his penis. Clare exhaled, it was now or never. She started to slide her hand down the shaft, but the skin stuck to her palm. This would be impossible without lubrication. Had Clare given it a moment of thought, she would have just spit on her hand and continued, but her heart was racing and her mind was a jumble of emotions. In addition, Clare was not exactly experienced in giving handjobs. Her sexual encounters consisted of the guy doing all the work. So Clare did the first thing that came to mind and Greg watched in a daze as this gorgeous woman leaned forward to take his penis in her mouth. Slipping the penis' head between her lips, Clare started to work her tongue across the surface, aiming to lather it up with saliva.

"Unnnh," she heard him grunt with excitement.

Clare had planned on making one quick repetition down the shaft to get it fully lubricated so that she could finish him off with her hand. The flaw in that plan was that her earlier assumption regarding Greg's virginity was spot on, and the sensations Clare's mouth was creating were far too much for him to bear.

"Aaannhh."

Clare registered the deep moan as she took him fully into her mouth, but did not realize what it implied until she felt his muscles instinctively clench. Her eyes widened in surprise as Greg unconsciously thrust his hips forward and pushed even deeper into her mouth. Clare could do nothing but brace for what she knew would follow. When the first wave of semen splashed against the back of her throat, Clare coughed, but forced it down. Water flooded her eyes as she did her best to swallow the streams that followed. It seemed never-ending! Greg must have pumped 4 or 5 more loads into her mouth, experiencing his first true ejaculation.

Eventually, the thrusts slowed and she felt his penis soften. Clare easily swallowed the final few secretions and extricated herself from the exhausted member. As she pulled away, reality sank in. That... that just happened. She had just let a resident cum in her mouth. All she had meant to do was lubricate the damn thing!

They both sat in silence, working to comprehend what had just occurred. For Clare, it was the realization that things had gone way beyond a simple flash of her breasts. She had given the guy a blowjob for God's sake! For Greg, it the just the simple, amazing fact that he had just gotten a blowjob! When Clare finally turned towards him and saw the pure adulation on Greg's face, she knew this was bad.

"G—Greg," she started, her speech stumbling now, "That, I—we can't do that again." There was no confusing the disappointment that spread across his face. "Do you understand?" she continued, she needed to be sure he understood.

Even though every fiber of her being was screaming doubt, she convinced herself that the nod that followed confirmed he did understand, and that this would definitely one-time thing. Clare was still dazed as she rose from the bed and replaced her top. The clock on the wall read 5:16. Had that really all happened in less than 15 minutes? It seemed like an eternity.

"Alright," Clare said, starting to gain a little comfort now that she was clothed, "Remember, just this one time."

Greg nodded again.

"Oh, and Greg, this is just between us, okay? You can't tell anyone."

Greg nodded a third time. Clare prayed he understood.

"Well, see you tomorrow," she said awkwardly, not really sure how you say good-bye after what just happened.

Greg smiled, "Bye, Ms. Clare"

Clare would dwell on the twinkle in his eye for the remainder of the night. Wondering what had she had gotten herself into? Somehow though, by the time Clare exited the building, she had already began to justify the entire ordeal. Yes, it was extreme. Yes, she had just basically given Greg a blowjob, but it was just the one time. Hell, it was probably the only time he would ever get anything like that. So she gave the guy a charity BJ, was that really so bad? The rational part of her screamed, yes! For the love of God, yes! And yet, that other side, the side that was no longer so teensy-tiny, responded, Of course not.

12