Exstacy! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, let me welcome you to Ecstatic Sex," the woman began. "This is a sex clinic with a difference, and everyone who joins us is guaranteed a greatly improved sex live. The idea of this introductory session is to demonstrate some of our techniques, and answer any questions you might have. I'd also like to ask you some questions, in order to help us plan future sessions if you decide to join us.

"The easiest way to tell you about our methods is to show you some demonstrations, and I'll start that in a minute. Basically, though, we believe that the way to better sex is through mental as well as physical stimulation. Your body is only part of your sexual being, and until you are able to understand that you will never be able to reach you full erotic potential." Stacy was gradually beginning to get worried as she sat and listened to this woman's speech. It sounded as if she had found her way into a cult of sexual hippies, and she wasn't sure she felt completely comfortable with the idea. She decided against saying anything at the moment, though, and just smiled and nodded.

"The first thing I'd like to do," the woman continued, "is to demonstrate what I am talking about. I'm going to do this by inserting a probe into your vagina." Stacy tried to hide her feelings of shock and surprise at this statement, but whether or not she was successful the therapist took no notice. Instead, she opened one of the drawers in her desk and removed a hairbrush, which she placed on the table. "This is the probe we will be using," Fiona continued, as she returned to the drawer. Stacy stared at the implement on the table in rising horror. The hairbrush was the kind that had bristles all the way round, and Stacy had the horrible feeling that it was this end that the older woman planned to stick inside her pussy. Her fear grew as the woman also removed a blindfold from the drawer, and placed it on the table next to the brush. Then she closed the drawer. Even though the thought of what was possibly about to happen terrified Stacy, she couldn't help but notice the throbbing between her legs. This was actually turning her on.

"I know you may be feeling apprehensive about this, but I promise you it won't harm you, and it will allow you to understand what I'm talking about." Stacy thought about it. Half of her was shocked and terrified about the idea, but another part of her was getting extremely aroused and excited. "If you feel uncomfortable, you can stop at any time," the woman continued to prompt her. Still not sure exactly what she was doing, Stacy swallowed and undid the button of her shorts. As she pulled down the zip, and lowered them to her ankles, Fiona got up from her chair and came towards her, bringing the blindfold with her. She left the brush on the table.

"Turn your chair round, so I'll be able to reach you," the older woman instructed, as Stacy lifted herself slightly off her seat to lower her knickers. With her long, slim legs and moist, furry pussy exposed, Stacy turned her chair around so she was now facing the wall instead of the desk. Then Fiona placed the blindfold over Stacy's face, blotting out the room and plunging her into darkness.

12