All Comments on 'Extra Credit Club Ch. 07'

by slowMINE

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Eagerly Anticipated Ending

After eagerly awaiting the ending to this enthralling saga, I am forced to say that I have not been let down in the slightest. Character development over the course of all the chapters left the reader with such amazingly complex characters that even the ending was not entirely predictable. I sincerely hope you keep writing, because this is some of the best work I have ever read on this site.

-Anon

Mountain RiderMountain Rideralmost 16 years ago
Sad to see the end

Well done and thank you for an excellent character journey! I hope you start a new saga soon.

be_cruel13be_cruel13almost 16 years ago
Ah....

You know when you eat that last bite of chocolate cake that you've been saving in the fridge and it's juuust the right amount and sweetness and hits the spot in just the right way? This last chapter was just like that. At the end of the last chapter, I wasn't sure how you were going to wrap everything up b/c it seemed like there were half a billion and one loose ends, but you managed to end it in a way that still stayed true to the characters (and was still incredibly hot!!!).

[On a somewhat random note: OMG I totally want a boyfriend like Dave!!!!!] I'm so glad that Dave 'n Quinn got together and I liked that little scene you described with them in the club and her pointing out the girl, then laughing it off when Dave shot it down - I totally agree that that "showed" me more than words could say that Quinn was completely into Dave. I could rave a little more, but I don't want you getting a big head, so I'll stop :-P But please please please keep on writing stories for Literotica!!!!

MrOzymandMrOzymandalmost 16 years ago
There are some things worth waiting for.

And this is one of them. I remember when the first Extra Credit Club story came out and it was the kinks that first drew me into it. Then it became more about the people and their kinks rather than the kinks alone. It's a sign of a good writer when someone gets more interested in the characters than the sex itself... and we're talking about Literotica here.

slowMINE, thank you for writing such a great piece of erotic fiction. I gladly look forward to your next piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
As good as it gets on Literotica

Nuff Said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BEST. EVER

best stories on literotica. great writer, great plot and GREAT sex.

the final plot twist was genius.

write another series! please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Disappointing Finale

Started strong, but it ended very weak. Quite a shame really, had Highter hopes for this series.

jeberjeberalmost 16 years ago
WOW!!!

First, let me say that anyone who thought this story was dumb or ended on a low note clearly thinks that all stories on Literotica MUST end w/ some steamy sex scene in order to be good. They are imbeciles! I have been reading stories from Literotica for about ten years, and I must say that your "Extra Credit Club" is the BEST story I have read!!! This is the first story that I have read that had a great plot as well as hot sex scenes. As I read, I found myself looking forward to reading more--not for the sex scenes (which were incredible, by the way), but because I wanted to know what happened next w/ the story. VERY GOOD STORY! I hope you write more like this...and SOON!

jeberjeberalmost 16 years ago
WOW!!!

First, let me say that anyone who thought this story was dumb or ended on a low note clearly thinks that all stories on Literotica MUST end w/ some steamy sex scene in order to be good. They are imbeciles! I have been reading stories from Literotica for about ten years, and I must say that your "Extra Credit Club" is the BEST story I have read!!! This is the first story that I have read that had a great plot as well as hot sex scenes. As I read, I found myself looking forward to reading more--not for the sex scenes (which were incredible, by the way), but because I wanted to know what happened next w/ the story. VERY GOOD STORY! I hope you write more like this...and SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the better stories on here

I thought the story was quite good. Like some of the other peaple who have left comments, I was innitially drawn in by the well described kinky sex scenes, and kept interested by the character development.

The only thing I think could have been improved was something from chapter 7... on the second page, I think. Quinn has left, Tessa just punched Dave in the face.... And Dave responds to these troubling situations by having kinky sex with Niccole (I think her name is).

This struck a false note with me. When peaple are depressed, they don't go for kink. At the most, they'd want someone to hold, which might lead to more, but probabally not kink.

oscuro_fuerzaoscuro_fuerzaover 15 years ago
I am dumbfounded

Erotica is erotica--and I've always tended to think that people trying to make a "good" story out of erotica were wasting their time.

<br><br>

You completely changed my mind. I love this story--I enjoyed the sex parts, but I unwittingly got pulled into the story and characters and read it right to the end. It is different--which is a huge compliment to a story on a site full of carbon copies. Thank you so much for an enjoyable read.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot . . .

Very good story, reasonably original, not too many mistakes, and lots of erotic scenes. Even a pretty happy ending! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
RAVE!

This was by far the best series I've read on Literotica! I loved every moment of it. - didn't expect Dave to fall for Quinn in the end, but it was fantastic! Two thumbs up;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVED IT - ANAIS NIN WOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOU!

WOW! I read A LOT, like a 5-a-day kind of a habit, & so I know something of which I speak. I must tell you how impressed I am by your work! The even-ness of your tone, your consistent characterization, the great dialog, complete with x-box/19 y.o. gamer lingo - just, wow. Oh, & lest I forget - THE SEX! Daaaamn, I was so turned on yet tuned in that I couldn't decide whether to read or play. The seamless transitions from one form of conversation to another, from Dave's inner dialog to a verbal exchange to sex, made your erotic fairy tale so vivid & real. Honestly, I don't think I've enjoyed a serial as much since Armistead Maupin's Tale of the City series. Congratulations, & please keep us readers delighted & thrilled with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazed

This was definitely the best series that I have read on this site. Your writing style is amazing, and the plot and even ending were great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best Series Ever

like i said this is my favorite series. i finished reading it in about 3 days it was so good

eug3niuseug3niusalmost 14 years ago
It was hot, kinky, wonderful!

I enjoyed this series immensely, even if the rest of it didn't live up to my over the top expectations after reading chapter 1.

The ending was perfect, Quinn was the natural choice for Dave.

I have some observations but I'm not going to put them here, instead I'm going to say this: I hope you don't give up writing because you can grow into a great writer with time.

Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow. Amazing.

This is probably one of the best stories I've read on here, you are a very talented writer my friend. I loved the character development and the sex. I think you should write more because you are just amazing :)

//frank

DJ189DJ189about 13 years ago
CH 5

Did chapter 5 disappear out of this series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please!!!!!

Great series,but are you sure it is finished.What happens when the 6 of them and rehash old times>Are to believe that the twins just quit cold turkey? Way off in the future, are there family connections-after all the twins were very close! How about not ending it just yet?

AlittletwistAlittletwistover 12 years ago

It's always refreshing to read a well done story that happens to have copious amounts of sex to it. Like with any good book, I find myself a little sad this is the end. I was able to really connect with the characters and am curious to see where life takes them from here. Thank you for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was truly epic! A fantastic read, really interesting characters and shower sex.... What more could I want? Lol Having a one-shot of the pair of twins would have been delicious. :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Very good series. Nice ending. great character development from start to finish.

10/10

fregenfregenabout 12 years ago
Really quite wonderful

A terrific read. Wish you were still submitting.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

Just_Another_ScribblerJust_Another_Scribblerabout 12 years ago
What a touching story!

A fantastic story with great character developement.I loved reading this story series thoroughly.Honestly speaking,I was sad at having to see this end which only speaks of how the story has appealed to me...Great writing!Keep up the good work bro!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

Fantastic ending even though it actually became quite obvious how it would end quite a few chapters back. This may sound gross but this made me climax an embarrasing amount of times... keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Danm you

You know before this compilaition I was fine with normal porn just plain fucking normal anal porn but no first you had to add a redhead then bondage and a fucking twin ? no porn will ever equal this I almost feel like I deserve retribution for it but alas I clame none

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
More than just sex

Brilliantly descriptive and with characters that are very human, makes you really care for them. My deepest sympathies for Dave, that COD4 mission is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

After reading the complete series you truly have a gift to write a love story in this crazy sexual desire game. Very well done love to read more of your works in future.

SWIM21SWIM21about 11 years ago
Nice try, but...

This story needed to be written by a man or preferably a woman, not a boy. There was WAY too much emphasis on the sex and just barely enough character development to be plausible. I'm a man and even I found myself skimming over the sex scenes, which were too focused on physicality and became tedious and mechanical. This would have been fine if it had actually been addressed by the main character, or even recognized at all (especially if he had understood that the blindfolding was more for emotion blocking more than sensory deprivation), but as it is, you can tell that the author didn't truly understand the complexity of the emotion involved in sex, which is even more complicated when BDSM elements are incorporated. Overall, while the story does provide a satisfying conclusion to the scenario, it only serves to highlight how rushed and unbalanced the whole thing becomes. Characters like Quinn require a lot more development in order to make her actions seem appropriate and not just plausible, although to his credit, the author did at least manage that.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Quinn makes the story go 'round!

A love story with sooo many twists! First Tessa and Quinn with Dave as Tessa's sometime boyfriend. Quinn in charge with Tessa and Dave as subs. Add twin sister Nicole and there is our fucked - up foursome. The end turns everything right side up with everyone involved with the right people. Dave is on his way to Quinn and him and their new baby being rich because of his new business. The twins have their own married lives. Marriage is a bumpy ride always but it is survivable!! Enjoyable story from start to finish and the liberal use of bondage and strapon dildos to top it off!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's part 5?

Wonderful, wonderful story.. But where's part 5? seems like something got left out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

This story was great the ending was a real surprise and i was wondering maybe a new story about quinn and daves life maybe something happens who knows but think about it and this story was really great to read i loved it

AmberLionAmberLionabout 10 years ago
Kinky and sweet

I love how you much you care about your characters. They all have issues but you forgive them for their mistakes and give them lots of opportunities for pleasure, and, ultimately, happiness. Great work man. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

i cried. nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best story ever!

Its amazing how well told this is, every charactor is taken care of in equal measure and fulfiled in all roles. Also an amazing ending I actually felt for the story so kudo's to the writer the only thing I would suggest is maybe making a side storyline and maybe posting that chapter 5 because it is killing me having some parts unfulfiled, keep up the amazing stories if the rest are as good as this then they should be made into a book!

~n24~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Downright good

Man, this story has it all. Love, sex and lots of it, broken hearts and making up.

Well written! You really did this well!

Hask225Hask225over 8 years ago
Amazing

This whole story has been a roller coaster, you definitely have put an incredible amount of depth to it, had me at the edge of my seat most of the time. Thank you for it and hope you write again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weird Ending!!

The story as a whole was definitely weird to me but the ending was completely enjoyed by me. In the end "LOVE DOES CONCUR ALL".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wgere is Chapter 5.

What happened to Extra Credit Club ch 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ngl i feel like this ending came out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was Chapter 5 deleted, or is this another idiot that cannot count to ten?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

2nd time where a story here on literotica has made me tear up at the end. Really, well done. W

A great way to finish everything out.

pjpbpjpb2 months ago

5/5

Were well written, surprisingly good reading considering how heavy the story is on sex kinks that do not excite me (anal, especially male; sumission). Here they make sense, they are just elements of the story about growing and healing after heavy trauma. Good job, pity no more works published

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous