All Comments on 'Extra Marital Affair'

by Susimol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hai shakeela

i did not know shakeela had s different name. anyway the story was good. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot typical south india story

it is very nice and wonderful to read southindian sex stories. i love this.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Forget Bollywood... this story is HOT!

For this western reader the uninhibited exotic India was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

susimol that was very erotic and sexciting. my cock was hard and erect and i had to take my wife and give her a nice fucking session. keep writing more...

my email id-- jerryferns70@yahoo.com

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 11 years ago
you do enjoy adultery

The story has a tinge of truth in it, as if it really happened, and that's what makes it special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awsome narratiuon

i loved Ur story wish i could meet one like u

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
it happened

My wife met her schoolmate after a long time and they came closer. She started meeting him in office, restaurant and parks. One thing led to others and one day in park he kissed her.

That night she made me hot and we had sex three times.

I wandered, then kept eye on her. One day I found them kissing and fondling each other. Again that night we had hottest sex.

Then one day when I came late and during sex I licked her and found different taste. Upon asking she admitted that he fucked her and what I was licking is him cum.

I liked it very much.

Soon one day I called him for lunch. After lunch I went out giving them free time to mate in our house. At night she fed me the creampie of their cum.

This continued for 16 more visits. And one night he was invited for dinner. After dessert she took him to our bedroom and there they spent whole night that's with my full knowledge and permission.

From there onwards he started taking her in front of me.

And I started licking her in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5). The scenario was intelligenly conceived

The scenario was intelligently conceived (5/5=100%!)

However, when you crafted the storyline, you added unnecessay details in the last two paragraphs, which adversely affected the overall score. Hence I gave you a 4+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How i got my lover back

I was introduced to Robinsonbucler {@} gmail. com and God so kind this Man brought my Lover back In less than 3 days, i saw wonders, my Lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle… am so happy.. thanks to Mr Robinson buckler for saving my life. Mr Robinson is the best I’ve ever met! Thanks, thanks thanks_________________________________((^_^))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Indian wife story is true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I were your friend whom you meet on the train

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ranjini is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous