Extracurricular Activities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a look of shock came over her face and she looked down and back up to Chris' eyes, silently asking for confirmation. In a rare moment of bravado he gave her a knowing nod and it was her turn to blush. She looked incredulously at her hand still cupping his clothed member as her breath quickened. She narrowed her eyes at him and grabbed his hand roughly and dragged him from the dance floor to a quiet corner by the bathrooms. She tugged at the buttons on his trousers, needing to see for her own eyes. Chris was uncomfortable with such public displays and held her wrists to keep her from tearing his clothes off in the middle of the club. She gave him a pleading look and then motioned for them to go into the bathroom.

Chris nervously let her go into the ladies room first, following close behind when the 'all clear' was given. She dragged him to the second, larger stall and locked the door behind him. Her hands were trembling as she fidgeted with the belt around his waist and Chris pushed her back silently to give himself some room. With deft motions he released his belt and the top button of his trousers using only one hand. Leslie sat back in amazement and gasped as he lowered his zipper and all nine inches sprang out of their confinement. Soft hands grasped his hardness and he closed his eyes, letting her do what she desired.

Leslie began tentatively stroking his manhood, mesmerized. He let out a soft moan and placed a hand against the stall wall to brace himself. Chris felt her wet tongue and his eyes snapped open, looking down and peering straight into her steel gray-blue eyes as she began to take him in her mouth. As she flicked her tongue over the tip he could feel the smooth metal of her tongue ring and he groaned deeply. He watched her as she tried to accommodate as much of his length in her mouth as she could. Leslie began bobbing up and down on his shaft, her hands jerking whatever wouldn't fit. Chris' breath quickened. He could feel himself approaching the precipice of orgasm from her lovely mouth. He pulled back and his dick came out from between her lips with an audible pop. She looked up at him with a hurt look on her face.

Chris took her by the arm and raised her up from her knees and planted a kiss on her red lips. She needed no encouragement to deepen the kiss and soon her tongue was dancing with his. He held her close, his hands on the swell of her ass. He broke the kiss, panting, "I want to eat you out," he growled in her ear before kissing down her slender neck, his hands wrenching open the button on her shorts. She cooed and wiggled out of her clothing to reveal a pair of lacy panties. Chris hooked his fingers in the waistband and lowered them to the ground as well. Leslie stepped out of them and leaned up against the wall, hooking her heel on a rail bolted to the concrete.

Chris stepped back and admired her; chest heaving, bare pussy glistening with arousal, a look of lust on her face. He fell to his knees and probed her tight pussy with an eager tongue. She tasted as sweet as candy and he couldn't get enough. His tongue circled her clit before flicking it sharply. She bucked and groaned as he did that particular move repeatedly. His hands traveled up her legs to rest on her firm buttocks. He used his new position to pull her closer to him, sucking and flicking her delicate button. She began to ride him in earnest. Taking two fingers he dipped them into her wet hole and curled them upwards towards her g-spot as he proceeded with the ministrations on her clit.

Leslie squealed as Chris teased her ever closer to orgasm. She was enjoying the feeling of having him eat her wet pussy but she really wanted to feel him deep inside her. She imagined his hardness thrusting in and out of her tight pussy and her arousal hit its peak. Grabbing a fistful of his hair, she rode his tongue to her climax and moaned loudly as waves of pleasure washed over her. Chris never stopped sucking on her button and lapping up the copious juices that flowed from her slit onto his fingers. He had enjoyed taking her to such heights. She slumped against the wall and Chris slid his fingers from inside her to give her more support as she basked in post-orgasmic after-glow. Leslie groaned in protest at the emptiness.

"Chris, that was amazing," she panted.

Chris smiled with self-satisfaction and began getting dressed, "You're welcome," he said coyly.

Leslie looked at him as he tried to tuck his raging hard-on back into his pants. "Where the fuck do you think you're going," she growled with a combination of anger and pure lust.

"What do you mean?" he whispered.

"I want you to fuck me!" she replied.

"Right here?" he asked disbelievingly.

"Yes!" she cried out, freeing his trapped manhood once more.

"Leslie, why don't we head back to my place or something?" he suggested, not comfortable fucking in such a public place.

Leslie narrowed her eyes at him, "You are going to fuck me right here," she said, grasping his cock firmly, "right now!"

There was something that told Chris not to argue with the hot, half-naked woman before him even if she wanted him to screw her in a public bathroom. She lowered the zipper on the front of her leather halter top and exposed her breasts to his wanton gaze. Her pale breasts weren't very large, but they fit the proportions of her body, small, perky and so delicious looking. Leslie seized the back of his head roughly and brought his hot mouth to her own nipple. He took it up and sucked and nibbled on the bud causing her to sigh. He kissed around her chest and replicated the sensations to her other nipple. Leslie unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor with her clothes and raked her nails across the now bare flesh of his back and Chris gasped.

He continued to kiss and lick her erogenous zones until she took hold of his neck and looked into his eyes, "Chris, fuck me," she demanded as she turned around and braced herself against the wall, shaking her ass seductively. Her dominant side caused his cock to twitch. Chris came up close behind her and positioned himself at her entrance, rubbing the tip in her wetness. She looked back at him over her shoulder as he slowly impaled the young woman on his nine-inch member. They both groaned at the tightness. Chris began the slow, steady rhythm of fucking her; he was on a hairpin trigger but wanted to make it last as long as possible. With his hands holding her hips he screwed her teasingly slowly.

"That feels great!" Leslie purred.

He smiled and picked up the pace just a bit, reaching down and strumming her clit with his index finger. He was rewarded with a loud moan that told him he was doing a good job. He wanted to bring her to climax again before he hit his own. She was so turned on that it wasn't long before he felt her shuddering beneath him. As she let out a soft moan, her body became weak and Chris moved to hold her up. He pulled his dick out of her wetly and she protested at the sudden emptiness, but Chris needed a more advantageous position. Her spun the teen around and lifted her off the ground, resting her bottom on the railing bolted to the concrete. He looked down at her spread legs and then back up to her eyes as she panted softly in front of him.

Leslie felt him enter her again and wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying the sensations. He started his slow strokes again, relishing the feeling of her pussy wrapped so snugly around his cock. Leslie wanted more. She gave him a sharp slap on the ass and got him right where Sarah had earlier. Reflexively he jerked his hips, burying himself in her fully, bottoming out inside her. She groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain, enjoying every minute of it. He took the hint and began fucking her in earnest. He increased his rhythm and began thrust deeply. Leslie raked her nails across his back and Chris planted rough kisses on her neck.

He felt himself reaching the crest of his orgasm quickly. He wanted to slow down, wanted to prolong the pleasure he was feeling, but as he tried, Leslie gave him another slap on his already sore ass. He growled at the smack and glowered softly at her.

"Fuck me, Chris!" she demanded.

Chris pressed his hard body to her soft one and gave her what she wanted. With quick deft strokes he fucked her. She threw her head back and shouted 'Yes!' with each deep penetration. Chris fondled her breasts roughly with his hands, the mounds fitting nicely in his large palms. Leslie struck his tender butt with her open hand and he gasped. Glaring he grabbed her arms harshly and pinned them above her head. Something in the mix of pleasure and pain caused him to snap. He took her roughly, concerned only with his own climax. As he held her, she was at his mercy. Seizing a nipple in his mouth he sucked on it sharply, causing her to moan loudly. He felt her pussy tighten on him and continued to pound her.

In the bathroom of a nightclub he was screwing a beautiful, exotic woman with tattoos and dreadlocks, pinning her against the wall. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined this. Never could he have imagined their clothes strewn on the floor, her eyes closed in bliss, her legs wrapped around his waist as he pummeled her mercilessly. Never could he have imagined the sounds of pleasure that came from deep within her as he fucked her with wild abandon. He reached the point of no return. His final strokes came hard and fast and Leslie screamed 'Fuck!' with each one.

"Cum inside me," she shouted

Chris needed no further encouragement. He grabbed her clit between his fingers and flicked it a few times, sending her over the edge one last time. Her pussy pulsed on his hardness. Letting out a guttural moan he climaxed, burying himself nine inches deep, filling her up with spurts his cum. He collapsed on her, holding her fast to the wall as they panted together, bodies glistening with sweat. He planted soft kisses on her neck and chest as they came down from their orgasmic high.

"Thank you," Leslie gasped, holding him close to her. Chris was speechless as he held her. He was expecting to wake up from this dream, in his bed, alone. He was expecting some great let-down, a let-down that never came. He smiled as he helped the young woman to her feet, picked up some clothes from the floor and handed her red leather halter top to her. She blushed softly and they both got dressed in silence. She unlocked the stall as Chris was just zipping up his pants and went to the mirror to check her make-up. Satisfied that is wasn't too messed up she turned, gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "We'll have to do this again sometime."

He nodded and led her back out into the din of the dance floor. Leslie spotted her friend Scarlett and waved her over. The two parted ways for the night, Leslie giving him a slight squeeze on his arm and a sweet smile. Chris drove home shortly after, feeling tired from a long day of work and school and now a rigorous workout at the hands of a teenage vixen. As he collapsed in his bed, he could still smell the scent of wild roses. Slumber came quickly and he slept through the night with a smile on his face.

12