ExtraMarital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid even lower, resting on my hips briefly before sliding back to grab my ass. Jay was on his knees, with his mouth leaving a trail of nips, licks and kisses down my side and belly to stop where my panties started. Hooking a thumb in each side, he pulled down my underwear and spun me around, facing away from him. By the time my panties hit the ground I was bent over the bed with his face buried in me. I don't know how my knees didn't buckle the instant I felt his tongue in me, but somehow I stayed standing,well barely.

I felt Jay stand up behind me and before I could stand up, I felt it. His cock, teasing me, slowly sliding down then up my very wet, very ready sex.Ohhhh it was torture!All I wanted was to feel my void filled with him and finally I couldn't take it any longer and I pushed back and felt him plunge into me.

For a brief second we both paused, just letting the moment linger. I felt him slowly start to move, sliding himself out, almost completely, before pushing back in. Letting me feel his entire length as it slid deeper inside me. I pushed back against him matching his tempo, letting his hands guide my hips, increasing in speed until I came. Wave after wave hit me, sending jolts of electricity down to my toes and I swear it curled my hair.

Jay wasn't done though. He pushed me down on the bed, my body sprawled open, inviting and waiting to see what was next. I looked up at him, trying to focus on any coherent thought and failing. He leaned over me and kissed me. I could taste myself on him and was intoxicated. I wanted him again,now.

I grabbed his hips and pulled him down on me, wrapping my legs around him as he penetrated me again. Grinding hard against him, I felt his balls slap against me with each thrust. He pushed down hard against me, letting the friction of our skin create the heat that was already building inside. His breathing started to get ragged and I knew he was close. I felt him swell and that was it, his orgasm hit hard, sending jerking spasms though him and rocking me to the core.

We didn't move for some time. I don't think either one of us could have if we wanted to. My thoughts were drowsy but consistent.Wow, I can't believe that just happened. There was no guilt in my thoughts, just astonishment. I was curious to know Jay's thoughts but was absolutely terrified at what I might hear if I actually asked, so I stayed mute.

As I lay there, lost in my thoughts, Jay reached over and pulled me towards him. He didn't say anything, just wrapped himself around me and held me close. His fingers lightly traced patterns on my skin, almost as if his fingers were revealing his thoughts. I think I sighed, but I was very quickly falling asleep. The last thing I remember was him kissing my shoulder.

***

Someone was knocking on the door. I thought it was a dream until I opened my eyes and realized the knocking was still going on. Rolling out of bed, I realized that Jay was gone and the trail of clothes, pillows, blankets and other miscellaneous things were proof that last night happened. Quickly I grabbed a robe from the closet and opened the door to room service.

The valet could see my confusion and said my name and room number as confirmation that the order had been placed. He wheeled the cart in and placed a small tray of food and carafe of coffee on the table. Without waiting for a tip, he left the room.

Next to the tray of food there was a note.

"We've got the conference dinner tonight, but how about dessert back at my place?

Jay"

Oh boy.

12