The Babysitter's Surprise

Story Info
With the wife out of town, we hired a babysitter.
2.2k words
4.43
60.2k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliss97
Meliss97
169 Followers

Tonight was boring. The entire night I had been stuck in meetings. Gotta love those remote jobs where part of the team is across the planet, and every now and then, I had meetings from 8pm until way beyond midnight. Maybe I should not have taken that promotion to management after all.

Usually, my wife would come in every now and then. Give me something nice to eat, drink or just pop by to give me a kiss and check in. However, she was away with some of her friends for a week. Which left me in charge of the kids. Yeah, you quickly figured out there was no way to bring the kids to bed when I'm in the office all evening.

So, we got a babysitter for the week. Turns out it's easier to get a babysitter for an entire week, give her the guest bedroom, and pay her for 5 days. Gives me plenty of time to keep working without distractions, and in the evenings, I could just play a few games while the babysitter kept an eye out for the kids.

Let me quickly catch you up though, you might be wondering who's telling you this story. My name is Chris, I'm 35 and working from home as a programmer, well, team lead. My wife, who's 34 is named Melissa and we've been together for about 8 years now. We've got 2 kids, 3 and 5 years old and thankfully sleep through the night and generally aren't too noisy.

Our babysitter for the week was a new girl we hadn't had before; her name is Olivia. Cute girl, 19 years old, and currently works fulltime as a babysitter, doing jobs like ours.

I checked the clock, it was almost midnight, and I just closed my laptop. Still too much energy in my body to go to sleep, and because of the late meetings I only had to start after lunch anyways, so might as well relax with some game time. But when I launched Steam, I had a hard time choosing which game should get some of my attention.

My mind was thinking of something else, though. With my wife gone, and me being too busy, I have had zero attention to myself. So, I opened an incognito browser, and headed straight for my favourite porn site.

I unbuttoned my pants, found a video of a cute petite blond, and started stroking my cock while I watched her suck and fuck this guy with a way too big cock.

That was when I noticed movement in the corner of my eye. I looked towards the door, and there she was, Olivia, the cute petite blond girl that was a stranger in my house. And she was observing me, my cock, and me stroking it.

She didn't move when I looked at her, she didn't say anything, but her eyes told a story. And it wasn't a story of disgust, or repulsion. It was one of seduction and hornyness. I looked closer at her, as I was intrigued with her stance, and noticed she wasn't wearing too many clothes either. She was wearing a shirt, but with her nipples clearly visible through the fabric, it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Her shorts were, as the name suggests, quite short.

Her slender legs were nice and tan, her belly was visible only by a small strip above her shorts and beneath her shirt, but too little to see a bellybutton. Her arms were as tan as her legs. Her breasts, possibly a b-cup, but might be a bit bigger, were visible enough for me to enjoy them already.

Meanwhile, the porn was still playing on my screen, and when I looked at it again I noticed the girl in the video was not that different from Olivia. Had I picked this video subconsciously as I was already thinking of Olivia?

I watched the girl on the screen get off the guy's lap, then getting on her knees, and started stroking the massive cock as she was sitting between the guy's legs.

I heard footsteps, and saw Olivia was standing next to me, watching the screen I was watching. She still said nothing, but the tension was building for sure.

All this time I still had my cock out, and I was slowly stroking it. For some reason not a single braincell had instructed me to stop stroking. What was wrong with me?

"She looks cute"

"She does, doesn't she," I responded. Only then realizing I was just casually discussing porn with the babysitter while I was holding my cock.

"Can I touch it?"

"Touch what?"

Olivia didn't wait for my response but got on her knees next to me and grabbed my cock. Holding it and looking at it.

"It's nice."

She leaned in a little bit, and with her tongue touched the tip of my exposed cock.

"It's tasty."

Then she slowly wrapped her lips around my cock, and started sucking it.

I was flabbergasted, and unsure what to do. Was this girl just so obsessed with cocks, she was unable to control herself?

By now, she had positioned herself between my legs, had both her hands wrapped around my cock. She was stroking me slowly, and bobbing her head up and down slowly, but steadily. I felt her tongue circle around the head when her head moved up, and when she came down the tongue moved out of the way again.

Then, as sudden as she started, she stopped. Got back up on her feet, and walked out of the room.

"Wtf was that," I asked myself.

I looked at the screen again and saw the porn video had ended. How long had Olivia been sucking me, I wondered, as I thought I wasn't even close to the end of the video when she started. I closed the window, tucked my raging hard cock back in my underwear, and walked out of my office to find Olivia.

She wasn't in the living room, or the kitchen. So, I got upstairs. She wasn't in the guestroom, master bedroom or, of course, the children's rooms. That left one room, the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, and there she was. Completely naked, in the middle of the bathroom, looking at me.

"I was wondering how long it would be before you found me."

She motioned for me to come closer, so I did. Mesmerized by the stunning body of a 19-year-old, and very petite, girl.

Her breasts were a nice round small b-cup, with the perfect small nipples. Exactly as I hoped, and had guessed. Her hips are narrow, and her pussy cleanly shaven.

As I got closer, my cock got harder. By the time I reached her it was ready to be taken out of my pants.

I stood in front of her, centimetres from her face. She was more than a head smaller than me, so I had to look down to look at her.

She smiled, and then commanded me: "Take all your clothes off."

I did not hesitate, and stripped away all of my clothes. It had been a long time since I got naked that fast. But for this amazing petite girl, I'd do anything at this point.

There I stood, my raging hard cock pointing towards an incredibly sexy blonde teen.

Then Olivia grabbed my cock with both hands and started stroking me. Not slow like in my office, but quickly and hard. Ten seconds later she stopped again, but held on to my cock.

Then she pulled me closer to her, and kissed me. Not just a small kiss, but mouth open, tongues twisting kissing. Meanwhile I felt her hand leaving my cock, and her body press against mine, sandwiching my cock between our bodies.

Olivia placed both her arms around my neck, and then jumped up and wrapped her legs around my body. She looked me in the eyes and said: "Put your hard cock in me, and fuck me." She was even lighter than I anticipated, and I was surprised to find I could hold on to her this easily.

There was no way I was going to give her a chance to think about that, so I guided my cock in her pussy while she was lowering herself on me.

I felt her warmth envelop me, and further and further I entered her tight teen pussy.

When my cock finally was completely in her she started riding me, while holding on to my neck. The penetration had gone surprisingly smooth. I guess it helps my cock was wet from precum, and Olivia's pussy absolutely soaking.

Up until now, she had been in full control, and she still behaved as if she was in control. But I knew better. She was in my arms, hanging on my neck, impaled by my cock, and she had nowhere to go.

With Olivia on my cock I stepped into the walk-in shower. I turned it on, and when it was warm I stepped under, making both of us wet. Olivia seemed to love this and kissed me passionately while taking a small break riding my cock.

This was the moment I slowly turned her towards the wall, and then inch by inch got her back closer to it. Then, the second her back was leaning against the wall I pushed my cock hard inside her.

This was the moment Olivia realized she wasn't in control anymore. She stopped kissing me and moaned loudly as I started fucking her.

I increased the pace and used the wall fully to my advantage. Olivia didn't seem to mind I had taken control, as she had wrapped her legs tighter around me, and her moaning increased even more.

With this speed, and this incredibly cute girl, it didn't take long anymore for me to get close to orgasm.

I warned her: "Now's your time to choose between cum in your pussy, or somewhere else!"

She looked me in the eyes, and then said: "Where do you want it?"

I had hoped Olivia would've chosen, because it's too hard to choose where to cum. But, I decided right now my cock was exactly where it was comfortable, and seconds later I came deep in Olivia's pussy.

As I came, Olivia kept riding me to get her to orgasm too. She moaned loudly while holding onto my neck tightly.

When we were both satisfied, I dropped her to the floor, and with the water already running, we both showered to get rid of our sweat and the cum that was meanwhile dripping from Olivia's pussy and my cock.

I grabbed the bottle of my wife's candy-like smelling shower gel, and squirted a lot on my hands. I then proceeded to soap up Olivia's petite body, starting with her shoulders. I moved down and didn't skip anything. Of course, I made sure her amazing breasts had plenty of washing time, then her back and belly, and of course her cute ass.

I then kneeled and massaged both her legs in turn. When I reached the feet, Olivia lifted the one I wanted to clean, and I massaged her feet slowly.

After that it was my turn. Olivia had rinsed herself after I soaped her up, and then she grabbed the same bottle and squirted a lot of shower gel over my body. Some on my breast, some on my cock, which had already hardened again from the long massage I had given Olivia, and then some on her own hands.

She also started with my shoulders, back and breast. Then slowly moved down massaging every inch of my body while she was standing on front of me.

When she reached my cock, she worked her way up from my balls. First my balls would get a lot of soft attention, and then the shaft of my cock would be soaped up slowly.

After at least a full minute of a soapy handjob, Olivia abandoned my cock and cleaned my legs as well.

When she was done, she returned to my cock. This time not as soft as before, but instead giving me a proper handjob. With all the tension building in at least 10 minutes of soapy massage I quickly came. A few squirts of my cum landed on the ground and washed away quickly with the running water. The last few drops ended in Olvia's mouth as she licked my cock clean.

"Can't make ourselves messy again, can we," she said after swallowing the last drop.

I turned off the shower and grabbed ourselves a few clean towels. While we were drying ourselves Olivia said: "I forgot to mention one thing while we were fucking."

I couldn't think of what she could mean, did she have a boyfriend and forgot to mention it? Not that that would matter much, as I was married myself of course.

Olivia proceeded: "I'm not on the pill."

"Oh shit," I thought, "this is not going to end well for me."

"But don't worry, I won't tell your wife if I get pregnant, if you don't want me to."

This was something I'd have to think about, but of course, chances were high there would be no issue. How likely would it be to get pregnant the first time? It took my wife and me months after all before we succeeded.

Then I said: "Don't worry Olivia, I'm fine with anything. Let's not worry about this now and enjoy ourselves while my wife is still out of town the rest of the week."

We both smiled, and she kissed me again, pressing her breasts against my body in the process.

Meliss97
Meliss97
169 Followers