Cheating With His Daughter's Friend

Story Info
Mike comes home to his daughter & her sorority's sleepover..
2.3k words
4.46
30.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVest
MrVest
54 Followers

Mike closed his car door and grabbed his briefcase from the trunk, arriving home from work to his mansion. He was a dad of two and a wealthy business man returning from the office.

He loosened his neck tie and unbuttoned the top of his dress shirt as he opened his front door to a round of cheering.

"Mr. Goodwin!!" "Come hang out with us!!" "We haven't seen you in so long!" roared through the crowd of sorority girls in his living room. There were about 20 females in his house wearing skimpy pink outfits.

"Heyyyy dad!" his daughter Emily nervously approached, "Mom told you about the sleepover I'm having tonight right?"

Mike rolled his eyes but let out a light laugh, "Leave it to your mother to greenlight a whole event and have me be the chaperone."

The audience of girls laughed, one of them spoke for his attention, "Mr. Goodwin! We're college students, we don't need supervision!"

He nodded in agreement and surveyed the room, seeing empty bottles of alcohol and snacks spewed everywhere. "Don't you guys have class tomorrow?"

A familiar voice shot through the crowd, "You know no one takes classes on Fridays anymore right old man?"

Mitchie, one of Emily's sorority friends, rushed through the group and hugged Mike tightly. She was Mike's favorite of all the girls, and most likely the favorite of anyone who met her.

Her personality was always bubbly and it was impossible to find her without a huge smile. She made anyone that she talked to feel comfortable and could light up any room.

Mitchie's round and perky tits pressed against Mike as they hugged. Her all-pink pajamas barely covered them as her hard nipples easily poked through.

For a shorter girl, her figure was extremely well rounded. Round ass, tight waist, wide hips, she had it all.

Mike returned her hug and placed his hands on her lower back, "Wow, your hair is really uh.. Pink."

"Yeah, Emily wanted to do a Mean Girl's theme for the sleepover so I figured I'd go all out!" she cheerfully responded.

"Come on! We're about to take pictures, you HAVE to be in them" she added, pulling Mike by his hand and joining the rest of the girls at the backdrop.

They all squeezed Mike into the middle and posed proactively with him, Mitchie especially hugging his arm and squeezing her cleavage into him.

He tried to smile normally for the pictures and hide his glances at all the boobs and asses hanging out of the girl's slutty clothes.

"Okay one more funny one!" one of the girls yelled. They all shifted around and made kissy faces at each other, some straight up squeezing their chests together.

Mitchie took the opportunity to slide in front of Mike and push her ass cheeks onto his dick. The shorts she wore swallowed up her butt and you could see her asshole creeping out.

The girls dispersed towards the camera to look at the photos as Mitchie turned around and teased Mike with a whisper, "Be careful where you poke that thing sir"

She shot him a wink and skipped away to check out the pictures. Mike covered his hard-on with his briefcase and excused himself, telling the girls if they needed anything, to come get him.

-

A couple of hours have passed while Mike hid away in his room. The noise from downstairs have gone silent and seemed to move into Emily's room on the other side of the house.

He stepped into the kitchen and attempted to gather himself some snacks. Tiptoeing around discreetly, he opened the fridge and observed his choices.

"Late night snack Mr. Goodwin?"

He jumped back and threw his fists up in defense.

"Woah woah! Don't hurt me!" Mitchie waved her hands in front of her jokingly.

Mike clutched his chest as he closed the refrigerator doors, "Don't you know better than to scare an old man?"

She stepped towards him and held her hands behind her back, "I guess I just can't stop getting your heart racing huh?"

Her perfume enamored Mike as he realized her pajama shorts were missing, and she was wearing pink panties with a little bow on it.

He slipped around the kitchen island and by her, making his way towards the stairs, "Got to get back to bed! Long day tomorrow."

"Wait! Mr. Goodwin, um." Mitchie ran after him and tugged at his t-shirt. "All the girls fell asleep, and I was going to put on a scary movie. Did you want to watch it with me?"

Mike gulped as he stared down into her eyes, then switching his glance to her deep cleavage. Before he could answer or nod, she took his hand and sat him by the couch.

Mitchie clicked through the TV quickly and selected a random movie before hopping on the armrest of the couch.

"Wow this movie is really scary" she stated with a serious face, "I might need some protecting."

Mike looked at the TV as the introductions hadn't even started, but played into her words. "Yeah.. I wouldn't want you to be scared or anything, why don't you sit with me?"

With a huge grin on her face she hopped onto his lap and snuggled under the blanket. Completely ignoring the movie, she snatched Mike's boner and whispered into his ear.

"Mr. Goodwin.. we're both not stupid right? Let's not waste any time here.."

Mike licked his lips as he moved his face closer to hers.

"Your wife is always here and being a total bitch. She's finally gone and I can finally get what I want." Mitchie spoke confidently.

Mike grabs her face and moves in to kiss her, but she pulls back and dodges it.

"Would you be sitting here if it was any one of Emily's other friends?" Mitchie frowned.

"Of course not Mitchie.." Mike spoke cautiously, "You know it was always you."

She leans back on to the couch and spreads her legs, but crosses her arms. "Oh really? Then why haven't you ever made a move?"

Mike stuttered as he tried to find an explanation, he stumbled and stammered.

Mitchie giggles as she grabs the back of his head and pushes it down to her pussy. "I'm kidding! Kind of. But you better prove it!"

She pulls her panties to the side and makes room for Mike's tongue to sliver in. Her body covered in goosebumps as he ate her out, licking her long and slow.

With his face buried into her pussy, Mike thought about how cute it was. It was the perfect shade of pink and he always loved when vaginas had that 'clean look.'

"You taste so fucking good Mitchie," Mike murmured nose-deep into her pussy. He swirled his tongue inside of her as her back arched.

She moaned with pleasure with her eyes closed and still smiling, "Way better than-"

Mike cuts her off, "Way better than my wife's. Not even a comparison."

Mitchie sits up in a hurry and gives Mike a wet and sloppy kiss. "You can't be saying things like that! Unless you fuck me Mr. Goodwin~"

Mike goes to lower his pants but quickly dives flat onto the couch when he hears footsteps approaching the living room. He pulls Mitchie close to his body and hidden under the blanket.

One of Emily's quieter friends, (who Mike couldn't even remember her name, he only ever cared for Mitchie) strolled into the kitchen and asks for some extra paper towels.

She follows Mike's point to one of the cabinets but struggles to reach the top shelf. "Can you grab it for me Mr. Goodwin?"

For a more reserved person, her ass was incredibly thick and they were visible even through her baggy sweats.

"Ah, my leg fell asleep," he lied, "Give me a few minutes and I'll bring it to the room for ya"

The girl's face posed a bit suspicious, as her lips pursed to the side of her face. She gives a quick couple of nods and leaves back to Emily's room.

Mitchie's head pops out from under the blanket, "Can we please go to your room? We won't get interrupted there"

Mike chuckled and taunted her, "What? Are you scared someone's going to catch us?"

She hits him lightly on the chest and whines, "Yes! A little. If this is our first time, I want to do it right!"

"Give me 5 minutes and then head up okay?" she pecks him on the nose and sneaks off to his room.

-

Once his boner had settled, Mike dropped off the paper towels to Emily's quiet friend. She gave him a tight thank you hug with her perky tits that re-erected his penis.

He sped-walk across the house and finally got back to his bedroom door. Turning the knob and entering, he saw Mitchie sitting against the headboard with her legs spread wide open.

She was wearing a different set of bra and panties that matched the pink thigh highs on her legs. "You don't think the wife will mind if I borrow these right?"

Mike locked the door and leaped on top of her, "She better not. You look 100 times better in it than her."

He revealed his massive cock and laid it on top of her clit, teasing her. "You want me to prove it to you right? Run away with me."

As she responded, he slid his cock into her, stretching her college pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk~, you're so fucking big Mr. Goodwin.

Ahhh~ don't be saying those things and getting my hopes up now,

I can't even think straight! Your cock is hypnotizing me~"

Mike slows his tempo and questions, "What? I thought you wanted me to prove to you how badly I want- BEEN wanting you?

Still moaning from his slow and deep strokes, Mitchie's voice trembled, "I promise you I'll run away with you, there's no doubt in my mind!"

"I still have about a year left of college.." she reasoned. "But until I'm done, I know of a better way for you to prove it to me."

She holds onto Mike's face and stares at him intensely, "Put a baby inside of me."

In a brief moment of silence, Mike stops fucking her and returns her facial expression.

"I've been thinking about this for so long," Mitchie elaborates, "It's the perfect timing! WIth my period cycle, your wife being gone, and the baby would come out right as I'm done with school"

A bit of embarrassment began to flush through her body as she felt Mike's hesitation.

But in seconds, it all instantly washed away.

Mike grabs a handful of her hair and presses down on her stomach with his other, fucking her even harder than before. He yanks at her silky pink hair while placing his face into her soft neck, inhaling her luxurious scent.

"Does this mean yes Mr. Goodwin? Are you gonna put a baby inside of me?

Ahhhh~~ fuckkkkkkkk~~"

Are you going to fuck a baby into me?!"

Extending his strokes and absolutely driving his cock inside of her, he sternly replies, "If you're going to carry my child, you're going to need to stop calling me Mr. Goodwin."

"Oh my fuckkkkking godddd~ You're right baby, make that tight little pussy fucking cum,

Take ownership of my fertile fucking pussy!!"

Mitchie placed her palms against the headboard to try and control herself. Her enormous tits bouncing out of her lingerie.

"Her pussy could never compare to yours" Mike hushes, "You're better in every way, every single way Mitchie."

His dirty talk sent chills down Mitchie's spine as her orgasm ran through her entire body. His long cock felt like it was inside her stomach and her toes curled with pleasure.

Her knees touched as her pussy couldn't handle anymore fucking. She took her hands off the headboard and moved them towards Mike to slow him down, but couldn't due to how amazing he made her feel.

She tried to voice how hard she was cumming but only more moans left her mouth. Her arm covered her face as she blushed but Mike swiftly took her hand and held it.

As his cock throbbed inside of her, his other hand clawed at the lace of her thigh highs. He pulled out until just the tip was in, and slammed it back in repeatedly.

"Mr. Goodw- Mike.. I'm not kidding, I'm not on any birth control,

If you cum inside of me I really could get pregnant." Mitchie assured him.

He returned a smile and kept at his deep strokes, showing he was sure of his actions.

Mitchie's cheeks hurt with how big her smile was. Still holding his hand, she reached for the wedding band on his other and slipped it off his fingers.

Balancing it on the tip of her own finger, she began to rub her clit with it.

"Do it baby.." she urged, "Get me fucking pregnant"

"Fuck me every single day until I'm with your child,

Then we can run away and leave your bitch of a wife behind"

Her pussy and clit ached but she continued to rub Mike's wedding band all over it.

Feeling his cock enlarge and ready to cum, Mitchie wrapped her legs around his hips. Even if he was completely sure he was ready to creampie her, she wanted to leave no chance.

"I want your fucking seed Mike, I want YOUR baby. I want to have a life with only YOU!!"

And as her words rang into the air, Mike emptied his load inside of her. He felt as if he released every bit of energy into her pussy and into her stomach.

He pushed as close as possible to ensure his sperm would make contact with her egg.

Moving the wedding band onto Mitchie's ring finger, Mike held both her hands and kissed her softly.

"I don't want your dick to ever leave my pussy.." Mitchie whispered into his ear, "I want to make sure I get pregnant as soon as possible."

With her pussy still filled with his cock, Mike rolled Mitchie over on top of him. Her small frame fit perfectly on his body.

There they laid, fully content with their decision.

Unaware that soon, someone would be approaching the bedroom door.

MrVest
MrVest
54 Followers