Eye Opening Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky looked so sad then gave me a gentle kiss and said, "Shhh. I'm sorry I brought it up now." Then she moved back beside me to cuddle.

I smiled and took her by the hand. I pulled her from her place on the couch and said, "Well my Lady. I guess I'm going to have to throw you on that bed and Lash your pussy with my tongue until you have learned your lesson aren't I?"

Vicky looked at me and grinned. "You can try buster but that is a lesson David tried to teach me for years and I am afraid I still need more instruction."

I ate her to three nice orgasms and I couldn't take it any longer. I climbed up over her and nudged my cock up to her opening. Just as I was starting to insert myself I remembered the rubber. "Shit." I said.

Vicky looked at me with a little fear and asked, "What's the matter Jim?"

I started to back off and she reached for me. I looked down at her and said, "I have been so comfortable with you I completely forgot the rubber. I have to check in my bags to see if I even have any. I wasn't thinking about doing something like this and I'm not sure I even have one."

Vicky got a large smile on her face and said, "Oh, is that all. Well honey, I no longer make babies and I haven't been with a man since David died so I'm safe. If you trust me you don't need one for your protection. Do you have any reason to believe I need one to protect me from you?"

I looked at her and said, "No. I haven't had unprotected sex since I divorced Ann and I had myself checked monthly until it was positive I didn't catch anything from her. I had a physical three months ago and was clean then so you're safe if that's what you want.

Vicky reached to me and pulled me back into the saddle. I felt my cock sink into her hot warm love tunnel. I heard her moan in delight as I sighed. After I was fully seated we began that age-old dance and all that was heard for several minutes was the steady slap, slap,slap of our bodies and an occasional moan from Vicky. I managed to give her several small orgasms before we both hit the big one together. I held myself inside her a short while after we climaxed. I leaned forward gave her a tender kiss then I rolled to the side and we drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next thing I knew the sun was hitting me in the face and the clock said it was 730 in the morning. I opened my eyes to see Vicky lying on her side staring at me with her beautiful blue eyes. When she saw my eyes open she moved and gave me a gentle kiss. "Thank you," she said. "That was the most wonderful night I've had in years."

Vicky lay there a moment longer and started to say something then closed her mouth. I saw a small tear in the corner of her eye. "What?" I said.

Vicky shook her head and said, "Nothing." She got up and walked nude into the bathroom. I heard the shower going but I just lay there and remembered the night. When Vicky came out of the bathroom she was once again dressed in her cocktail dress. I knew see she had nothing under it because her underwear was still lying on the floor where we had dropped it the night before.

Vicky walked up to my side of the bed and bent to give me a gentle kiss. I started to get up and she said, "No Jim. Stay there. I need to go dress and then I have to leave. I told Mother I would be there Thursday and I just barely have time to make the drive. When you get back from your trip give me a call. I...well Goodbye."

When I was packing my clothes I found Vicky's underwear still on the floor where we had dropped it the night before. With a smile I folded it up and packed it along with my things.

I went on to Seattle and stayed with my youngest son Paul and his wife Jennifer for two weeks. I didn't enjoy this trip as much as I had my past ones. I kept thinking about getting home and seeing Vicky. I think Jennifer knew something was bothering me because she kept asking me what was wrong. I just said, "Nothing. I'm sorry I'm such poor company this trip. I keep thinking about something someone told me a few weeks ago about Ann. It seems like that wasn't the first time she cheated on me and I just didn't catch her the first time. I keep wondering what things would have been like if...well, just forget it."

Finally it was time for me to go. I told the kids good-bye and hit the road. I didn't let grass grow under the tires either. I kept thinking about Vicky and my foot got heavy on the pedal.

I had been home three weeks when my eldest son called. He had finally gotten engaged and was checking on the best time for a wedding. He and his girl had grown up together and gone to college together. He was in the service and so was she. They finally decided to tie the knot and were going to have the wedding back here in our hometown. They finally settled on October 24th.

I was once again sitting on my patio enjoying my morning coffee. It was hard to believe I had been divorced from Ann nearly three years now. I had seen her around town a time or two but we didn't travel in the same circles and the house she had on the lake was several miles away from my farm. I sighed and leaned back enjoying the rising sun. I always enjoyed watching it slant through the old growth trees along my little stream.

I could hear the cattle gently lowing and the birds singing as the world once again woke from the night's slumbers. It was cool enough there was a fog rising from the stream and hanging about thirty feet in the air. The field on the other side of the stream was partly obscured. It should be another nice day. Unfortunately I had too much to do to enjoy nature for long this day. I was just waiting on my children to wake up before we had breakfast and started our day.

I was on my third cup of coffee when I heard the door leading from the den to the patio open and close. I sat my cup down and started to turn to see who was finally up. Before I could turn I heard my youngest son Paul say, "Well old man I see you still get up before everyone else and drink all the coffee. I had to make another pot after Jen and I got ours."

Paul moved into my sight and sat in the chair beside mine. We sipped our brew in companionable silence for a while then he sat straighter and looked at me as if he had made a decision. He took a deep breath and said, "Dad I have something we need to talk about and I don't know how to do it. Just hear me out before you get all upset and start yelling and ranting and raving please."

I felt my stomach tighten and was afraid I knew what was coming. He, his brother and their wives-well in Edward's case his fiancé-had been to see their mother Ann the night before. I was pretty sure that he wanted to talk about her and I sure as hell didn't! I especially didn't want to talk about her the morning of Edward's wedding.

Dad you know Mom's going to be at the wedding and we want you to talk nicely to her. This is Edward and Mandy's day and we don't need you and Mom making everyone uneasy. I think it is time you spoke to her about what happened. She said you and she haven't talked since you kicked her out of the house. You know the parents are expected to sit together and have at least one dance. Please, can't you just do this for us? We all think you need to get the divorce behind you and both of you need to get on with your lives. Can't you use this as the first step in doing that?"

Jennifer walked up behind Paul and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Dad," she said. "I was with you when this all started. I sort of feel responsible because I begged you so hard to come drive with me. We all want you to at least talk to Ann. Please just do it for us?"

I could see the unshed tears in Jen's eyes and felt myself wavering. I sighed and said, "Ok. I'll do my best but I still get so damn angry when I see her I can hardly control myself. She managed to fool me for 23 years and when I think of all those wasted years I just lose it."

Paul and Jennifer interrupted me when they both shouted, "WHAT?" at nearly the same time.

I looked up into their shocked faces and realized they didn't know the full story. I wish I had not popped off like I had but it was too late now. With a resigned sigh I told the story Vicky had given me about Ann's first tryst with Brice and the pictures he had of it.

Paul looked thoughtful as he put his arm around Jennifer's waist. He said, "That makes sense now. I had always wondered what Mother meant when she said Brice made her do all those things and she hadn't really wanted to. Dad you really need to talk to her about this."

I felt myself getting angry and said, "Paul just let it go. He may have got her to begin the last affair by blackmailing her but that doesn't explain the first time at the reunion. It also doesn't explain why she became such a willing participant there at the end or why she never in all the years told me about Brice initially or later on. You know they had dated in high school. I think she really wanted to be with him and used her drinking the first time and his blackmail the second time as an excuse."

About that time Edward came onto the patio. He said, "Dad I overheard some of that. I know Mom hurt you a lot. Heck, Paul and I agree we would have kicked her to the curb if she had been our wife. We both still think you need to at least talk to her and get some closure though. Do it for Mandy and us if that is the only way you can do it but please, just for today at least talk to her."

"Ok boys. I'll do my best but if she starts in on me I'm going to have to get out of there or I'll ruin the day for you. Now can we drop it and get on with the important stuff?"

The wedding was at 1400 (2 p.m. for you non military folks) but we were ready well before hand. Paul and Jennifer were so resplendent in their Army Dress Blues, insignia shining and their new Captain's rank on their shoulders. Edward was dressed in his Navy Whites and they were so bright they almost blinded you. He was a Navy LT (rank equal to Army Captain) and his gold braid shone. I was just happy I could still get into my old Army dress uniform and felt totally outshone by the kids.

I had to admit Ann looked good when I saw her at the church. I was glad I didn't have to escort her to her seat. I was even gladder I had talked Victoria into coming with me. I cheated and put her between Ann and myself on the parents' pew. I did get some evil looks from Ann and the children but I managed to keep my distance. It was hard to take the pictures because I had to be closer to Ann but I managed and it made the kids happy.

Finally came the reception. I knew this was the place Ann and I would be really thrown together and we were. We ate at the same table and they had placed her on my right, Victoria on my left. After the meal we began the 'mandatory' dances. You know the ones-Mother son, Father daughter, and the parents. Hoooo Boy.

I turned to Ann and gave my best attempt at a smile as I held out my hand. "Shall we?" I asked. Ann just nodded and let me lead her onto the floor.

We began the slow dance and Ann felt like she was made of steel. I think every one of her muscles was tied in a knot. I looked toward our table and met Vicky's eyes. She gave me one of her thousand volt smiles and I turned my attention back to Ann. I was beginning to think the damn dance would never end when I felt Ann shaking. I looked down to her face and saw she was quietly crying. Damn it I thought. Why now?

After the dance ended I led Ann back to the table and handed her a napkin for her tears. She took it with a small smile of gratitude and whispered, "Thank you."

After I sat down Vicky leaned toward me and said, "Watch my purse please Honey. I need to powder my nose." I watched her walk across the room and felt my cock begin to rise. She had such a graceful and sexy walk.

I turned back to the table and saw Ann watching me with a sad look on her face. She took a deep breath and said, "Thank you Jim. I know this was hard for you. It was so hard for me and it is all my fault. I've been so sorry for all these years. I knew you could never forgive and forget and...No, that's not how I need to say this. I was so drunk that night at our reunion and I really didn't even think about anything before I got caught up in it."

"I was drunk and Brice asked me to dance. He was talking about when we were a couple and how much he had loved me. He started reminding me of all the things we had done and all the fun we had as he held me so close. The music and drink made me so mellow I just quit thinking and felt. I was so horny from our playing around when we dressed I was thrusting against him. I remember that, and then I remember the song ending and him leading me off the floor and out of the room. I really don't know why I let him lead me from the room instead of insisting he take me back to our table."

"The next thing I remember was being loved and feeling so good. I never once thought about who was making love to me. I only knew it felt so good and I needed it so badly. When Victoria came barging into the room screaming and yelling I panicked. I was horrified when I saw I was on the bed with Brice. I remember pulling up my panties and hose and running from the room. I was so scared but even then I knew if you found out you would be furious. I was sure you would leave me. I just couldn't face that and I never told you. I prayed for months that I could keep it a secret."

"You know how I had to push Brice away at some of the social functions we attended. He never was bad at work. I suppose he was afraid of a sexual harassment suit. Then about three months before you went to get Jennifer Brice called me into his office. He said he said he had been going through some of his old records and found something he thought I should see. It was the pictures. He said since I had cost him his marriage with Vicky he thought he should let you see them and see if you thought it was enough to cause a divorce. After all he said, we weren't really doing anything were we?"

"Jim, I was horrified. I thought I had put all that behind me then here were some pictures. I begged Brice for them and he refused. He told me he might forget he had them if I would be real nice to him. I knew what he meant but I asked anyway. He told me I could quit going out with the girls on Friday night and spend that time with him. He said you would never know and after we had enjoyed each other for a while he would let me have the pictures."

"I told him I wouldn't do it and he said ok. I thought he was going to let it go but he turned his computer monitor toward me. He had an e-mail on the screen with your address on it. Two of the pictures were embedded in the message. He told me it was my last chance or he would hit send. I agreed to meet him that Friday and it began."

"I know I became a real bitch but he kept asking for more. I was so afraid you would catch me and I didn't want to lose you. I loved you more than life itself even after all the years we had been married. I kept you as far away from me as I could on nights he had taken me. He even got so he threatened to tell you about the affair if I came to him with your sperm inside me so I had to turn you down the nights before he and I were going to be together."

"He wanted me to spend a weekend with him and told me I had to find a way or you would get the pictures. I was frantically trying to find a way to do this. He had finally given me an ultimatum that it would happen within the next two weeks when Jennifer called. I thought it was a Godsend and when you didn't want to go I lost it. I just knew if I could get you to go I could give Brice his weekend sex during the week you were gone. I still thought I could control the situation. I am sure now that he and some of the people he had to party with us that week set me up. You know, the strange phone calls you got and the different number? I really thought that was my phone. It had all my numbers in it and everything."

You probably know now the weekend you got home was the weekend he insisted I spend with him. I wouldn't have been home Saturday night but Alan got a phone call that there had been a man down in the hotel lobby asking for one of the three of us. We thought either his or Brice's wife had been suspicious. Anyway they decided we all needed to get out of there. We were so sure we had kept you in the dark we didn't even think of you catching us. I didn't know it was your investigator until they served us that Friday."

"Jim by then you were right. I was getting so worked up with the two of them. They had me on a sexual high and I loved it. I still loved you but I resented your interference in my hot sex life. I did enjoy being with them at the end and I know I ruined our marriage. "

"Please though, for the boys, can't you at least talk to me sometimes? I know I don't deserve you and I know I did the worst thing a wife can do to her husband. I am so sorry."

I sat there in silence. I was so surprised at what Ann said. She was showing some of the traits that had caused me to fall in love with her when we were younger. She seemed to care about how I felt again. I had known almost everything she just told me and suspected the rest but hearing her say it to me and apologize seemed to release a knot deep within my soul. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Victoria standing behind me. I don't know how long she had been there.

I felt my heart lighten and flutter when she bent forward and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I looked over at Ann and saw the sadness on her face. She said, "Good bye Jim."

Ann stood and gave Victoria a small smile then reached out and touched her on the forearm. "Vicky I think he is yours now. Please take care of him for us and whatever you do don't do him wrong. If you do I swear I'll take you apart. He doesn't need another cheating bitch in his life." Just before Ann walked off she bent and gave Vicky a fast kiss on the cheek.

I sat in shock for a moment then heard Victoria whimper. I looked up and saw the tears running down her cheeks as she silently cried. I stood and wrapped her in my arms. We were still like that when all four of the 'Kids' came up.

Edward and Paul looked angry. Jennifer stared me in the eyes and demanded, "Dad what did you do to Ann. We saw you talking then she was running out the door crying. You promised to be good and not cause a problem."

I started to defend myself when Vicky broke into the conversation. Through her tears she told the kids she had been standing behind us while Ann explained her side of the affair and that I had not done or said anything bad. She told them what Ann had said to her just before she left.

I heard another whimper and looked over toward the sound. Both my daughters in law were crying and holding onto their husbands. I remember thinking damn what do I do now? Just as Vicky settled her delightful posterior onto my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I completely forgot everything else as she began kissing me.

I woke to chattering and clanging coming from my kitchen and was embarrassed. It was after 8 a.m. and I was still in bed! Wait, how did I even get in bed? I was home too. I staggered into the shower and in a quick ten minutes I was dressed in normal home attire and walking into the kitchen.

I stopped in amazement as I saw Vicky and Jennifer making breakfast. I stood there until Vicky looked at me and smiled. She said, "Well I see you finally made it up. We were going to eat without you." She walked to me and gave me a quick gentle kiss then returned to her work.

I remembered the bed being messed up on both sides this morning then I remembered seeing Vicky's evening gown laid across the chair in my room. I recognized the pants and shirt she was wearing. They were mine! I finally asked, "What are you doing here and why are you wearing my clothes?"