Eye Opening Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer laughed and Vicky blushed as she replied, "We had the devil of a time getting you to leave the reception. We were the last ones there and you still wanted to drink and dance. You said it was a special night. You had gotten rid of a dead weight and gained a daughter and you weren't done celebrating. The cleaning crew was getting angry so we made you a deal. If you came home with us we would continue the party here."

All at once I remembered that little set to. I was embarrassed and started to apologize. Vicky held her hand to my mount and said, "Shhh."

Vicky continued, "When we got home you were almost asleep but you insisted on a nightcap. We had some of your really excellent port and you grabbed me and pulled me toward the bedroom. Paul and Jennifer tried to stop you but you were obstinate. I told them to let it be I would get you in bed and then they could take me back home."

"You took your suit off and I was putting you in bed when you grabbed me. You collapsed into bed and pulled me in with you. I tried to get up but couldn't pull away and you were begging me not to leave you. I looked up at Paul and told him to give me a minute and when you were asleep I would come out. I suppose I fell asleep also because it was getting light when I woke up. Of course that probably wasn't that long of a sleep since it was after midnight when we got you to come home. I pulled off my dress and crawled back into bed with you for another hour or so. Paul and Jennifer woke me up making coffee and here we are."

Vicky was blushing when she told me that and I wondered what else I had done. I decided not to ask. At least it wouldn't have been anything I hadn't done before. "Oh," I said. "I'm sorry if I did anything too outlandish."

I got a cup of coffee and looked at the women. "I'll be back in a minute." I said and walked out of the room. I was in the den rummaging around in my safe when Paul came into the room from the patio. He was laughing as he said, "Boy Dad you sure tied one on last night. You're lucky Vicky didn't hang one on you for what you did to her too."

"Oh, crap. Paul. I really don't remember much after you all beat up on me for your Mother leaving so early. What did I do? Do I need to do some crawling?"

"No, I don't think so but you sure went farther than I would have with someone I wasn't married to." He said.

While Paul was talking I finally found what I was hunting. I closed the safe and walked out of the room. As I was passing Paul I said, "Paul, would you come into the kitchen with me a minute. I need to say some things and I would like you and Jennifer to hear them."

When Paul got to the kitchen we both walked up and stood beside our ladies. I looked around and then I started talking. "I wish Edward and Mandy could be here but I understand why they aren't. Paul told me I was doing things to you last night Vicky that I had no business doing. I am so sorry if I did anything that bothered you or hurt your feelings. I have gotten so comfortable around you and I enjoy your company so much that I take liberties with you no man should take with a woman that isn't his mate. I have been thinking about you and our situation for some time and I have decided I need to make some changes."

I looked at Vicky for the first time and saw tears in her eyes. She said, "Jim you weren't so bad. I know how to stop you if you get too out of line. Please don't..."

She was watching as I drew my hand from my pocket. I saw her eyes get bigger and her hand went to her mouth. I heard a moan. I saw Jennifer look at us and her eyes got larger too. I held the engagement ring up and picked up Vicky's left hand. I held it and looked her in the eyes as I asked, "Victoria Slater I've already told you many times how you make me feel and how much I enjoy you in my life and in my house. Vicky will you marry me? May I put this ring on your finger so the world will know you are my woman now?"

Vicky's lips were trembling and I saw her mouth moving but no sound came from it. She did manage to nod her head and then I heard a very soft "Yes. Oh my God yes." She collapsed into my arms and I thought her tongue was licking my tonsils.

I heard Jennifer crying in the background then I felt Paul pounding on my back as I heard him say, "Way to go Dad. I gotta call Edward." He was pulling his cell from his pocket as I turned to look at him.

"Hey Eddie," Paul said. "Get your ass out of bed and get over here to the house now. Bring Mandy with you. We're having a big breakfast to celebrate. What? Oh, yeah, Dad finally did it. We're going to have a new mother."

I had barely finished my second cup of coffee when Eddie and Mandy came bouncing into the house. Talk about a madhouse! The kids were already asking Vicky when we were getting married and the girls were trying to make plans. The boys and I went out onto the patio and left them to it.

About thirty minutes later all three women came to us. Vicky said, "Jim I really don't want or need a big wedding. I've had one of those. Can't we just go to the courthouse and have a judge do it? If we can do that we can do it before the boys leave. We can have them and my Mother for witnesses. I'll call my children and tell them we're getting married. Maybe one of them can make it too. Will that be good enough for you?"

I grinned and said, "Sure. All I care about is you and making you happy. You can have whatever kind of wedding you want." They boys and I smiled at each other as the women left again chattering like magpies.

Monday we went to get the license and three days later we had the ceremony. Both of Vicky' children had managed to get here for the little ceremony also. What none of us suspected though was the ruckus that we were starting. Somehow the whole community found out what was going on. When we came out of the courthouse all our friends were standing there and throwing rice! Vicky and I were hustled into John's big Town Car and he started driving away almost before the doors were closed. He refused to tell us where we were going. By the time I was getting angry he pulled up in front of the VFW hall.

The VFW Master at Arms opened Vicky's door and helped her out as I got out my side. I followed as Vicky was escorted into the Hall. I heard her moan and saw her hands go to her mouth. I walked up beside her and saw all the tables laid out and piled with food. There was a table at the end of the room filled with gifts and another with the traditional wedding cake on it. A banner spanned the room over the stage. It said, "CONGRATULATIONS LTCOL AND MRS JAMES FIELDING"

Needless to say, we were stunned. Somehow we were chivvied to the side and an impromptu receiving line was formed. After everyone who wanted to had shaken us by the hand the MC hollered, "OK everyone, let's eat!" Our friends laughed as we were escorted to the head table.

Naturally after the meal we had to do the whole cake cutting and feeding rigmarole but even as hokey as it was I enjoyed it. I had managed to get another load on by the time the evening was over. I was escorting my new wife out of the building when we were confronted by a specter from my past.

Ann stepped in front of us then leaned into me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. She turned to Vicky and said, "You remember what I said at Edward's wedding and we won't have any trouble. Congratulations you two."

Before either of us could say anything Ann disappeared into the night. I turned to find Vicky crying. She leaned into me and let me guide her into the night and the car that would drive us into our future.