Eyes Like Winona Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped a little when the lights went off. I wondered how on earth our electricity bill was already behind, before I heard a soft scrape of a match.

I turned around and Drake was lighting two squat purple candles and putting them in the center of the card table. He smiled at me, and the firelight made stark orange shadows on his body, made orange sparkles in his eyes.

"Now it's officially a romantic dinner." He purred.

It was delicious. He confessed that he barely knew how to cook, and he had been following a recipe online, but I didn't care. No one had ever made me dinner before. Not like this.

"It's good to feel... Pampered. Y'know?"

He nodded and twirled his fork to gather noodles and sauce. "You slaved away for them. I'll pamper you just as much as you want." He shrugged. "You've earned it."

I laughed, and nudged his feet under the table with my feet.

This was so nice, so close. With all of the lights off, the candles made a bubble of warmth, and only Drake and I were in the bubble.

Of course, the meal didn't last terribly long. We had both waited for this. We were free. We had no sexual obligations. We were finally independent. Me, in more ways than one.

We gobbled the food. And after putting our plates in the sink, and snuffing the candles, we made our way to the bedroom.

The bedroom was new and unfamiliar, but as soon as I sat on the bed, I felt the familiar texture and weight of Drake's comforters. The familiar smell.

I sat on the bed, and Drake kissed me, not touching me with his hands or his body, just leaning over me and pressing his lips against mine. I couldn't stand it, I leaned back slowly, forcing him to put his hands on the bed to support himself. I was leaning back further and further, and he was crawling over me, straddling me and kissing me.

My breath was caught in my throat. My face and body felt flushed and hot.

Drake crawled so he was all the way on the bed, I reached up and moved his hair out of his eyes, so I could see them with the faint light coming in through our window. The streetlights filtering in through the blinds. I looked up into them. The eyes that had so captivated me.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, feeling my cheeks flush. That was something you said to a girl. It had sounded so right in my head.

I felt his laugh. He was so close, that I could hear it deep in his throat, a soft humorous sound, not more than a single sound.

"Turn over, sexy."

I moaned softly as he reached down and bit my lower lip between his teeth. He growled softly and ground his hips into mine. I could feel his cock through his jeans, feel it rubbing against my cock.

I was so turned on... But I was also nervous, and just the teeniest bit let down. He was just going to fuck me? I had wanted it to be, more special than this. I was nervous. I had only ever had bad experiences down there.

I shouldn't have doubted him.

I slowly turned onto my stomach, propping myself up a bit on my arms so I could look behind me and see what he was doing. He smiled and took the hem of my muscle shirt, pushing it up around my neck so my back was bare. He pressed his lips against the base of my neck, and dug his fingers into my shoulders.

He straddled my hips with his jeans and my underwear still on. He started to give me a deep relaxing massage, all the while slowly grinding his hard package against my ass.

I was limp and complacent from the massage, but still so horny and turned on that I was humping the bed slightly, moaning and feeling like my balls would explode from the tension. I pushed my ass back against his groin, trying to show him how insane he was making me. How close he was driving me to the edge.

"It's been a long time for me, Neil. I stopped letting guys suck me off several weeks ago, a few days after meeting you, in fact. I still jerked off, of course. But I haven't come for almost a week now. I'm sorry if I can't hold it in."

He leaned forward and kissed my shoulder tenderly.

Then he slid down from his spot where he had been grinding against my ass. He moved down, and he pulled my underwear down. I shivered, feeling air on my clean skin. He pulled my boxers down to my knees, and left them there.

I'm not sure what I expected. His hard cock, maybe his fingers. But it wasn't this.

I went stiff and something like a squeak escaped out of my mouth as I felt his fingers gently pulling my cheeks apart. I felt his breath right there, in my most vulnerable area. My anus spasmed a little and puckered closed from the shock.

I heard him laughing, very softly. Then I felt the warm tactile tip of his tongue, right there. Right at the little ring of muscle.

I buried my face in the sheets and spread my legs, arching my back and letting my heels go into the air. Raising my ass from the sheets, wanting more.

He gently kissed my pucker, and then traced his tongue up and down, teasing me, making me moan and squirm. He reached between my legs and gently bobbed my testes up and down. He reached further and wrapped his fingers around my throbbing shaft. I felt his fingertip caress the very tip, feeling the precome that was dribbling.

"You like that?" He panted, softly. "Do you like it when I do this?" He dipped his tongue inside. I squealed and gasped a little.

He gently ravished my ass with his mouth and tongue. I had never guessed that it would feel so amazing. I panted into the sheets, my hips were moving very slightly, moving back into his face and forward again. His hand on my cock was so light, so gentle. He was driving me insane.

"Drake..." I moaned, closing my eyes so tight that I could hear the rush of blood in my ears. I whimpered when he dragged his teeth over my skin. Not painfully, not even hard, just enough sensation to make me tremble and nearly go limp. My breath was coming so fast, it was like I had run a marathon. I could feel sweat beading and trickling down my back.

Suddenly, he turned. He flipped onto his back and slid under me. My ass had been arched into the air to be more available for his agile tongue. His head was under my raised hips. I felt his fingers caress my flushed swollen cock, right before leading it into his mouth.

I tried to give him a warning.

"Drake, Drake I'm gonna..."

Then my muscles stopped working as they should and my face was buried in the bedsheets. All of my breath escaped me in a massive groan, muffled in the fabric. I felt like someone had touched a flame to my groin, lighting up the network of nerves in a brilliant flare.

I was acutely aware that I had accidentally smothered him a little when I went limp. I felt him cough. I quickly rolled onto my back, feeling the moisture between my buttocks. I felt him getting up, and padding quietly to the bathroom. After a quick spit and gargle he crawled back into bed with me.

I kissed him when he snuggled up next to me. Despite how tired and breathless I felt, I turned over and reached into his jeans. He moaned softly.

It was my first time feeling him. First time I got to see him, with my fingertips.

He was so hard, so hot. The skin was damp and swollen tight, like the head of a drum. I could only feel the curve of it, with my hand cramped and awkward like it was.

I unbuttoned his jeans and gently let his cock free, squirming a little to get out of my underwear as I did. I helped him to shimmy out of his jeans and underwear. Then I caressed his cock with my fingertips.

It was long, and slender. It had an upward curve to it, and when I stroked it, the foreskin moved with my fingertips. The tip was swollen and bright red, tight and wet. The foreskin was so soft, the tapered head so taut and slick.

I stuck my tongue out and gently lapped at the tip, tasting him. He groaned.

I wrapped my mouth around him and bobbed my head a little. I felt kind of strange, he had just given me an amazing experience, and I was just giving him a blowjob. I wanted to do more.

"Drake?"

"Yeah, Neil?" His voice was ragged, I was still stroking his beautiful curved cock.

"Do... Do you want to fuck me?"

"Are you sure? Do you want it?"

I thought about how his tongue had felt, the slick stretched feeling of my anus. "Yes." I whispered gutturally, kissing the tip of his cock and reaching between my legs to play with my asshole.

He moved, slowly crawling so he was on top of me. I was on my back, looking up at him, panting softly, reaching for him, to play with him. His nipples were dark, I touched them with my fingertips and they budded into little peaks.

He flicked his hair out of his eyes and reached to the little night table beside the bed. He pulled out a condom and a small lotion bottle. When I looked closer, the lotion was actually something called astroglide. I had never used lube in my line of work.

He set the bottle down on my stomach, smiling at me, shyly. "I've wanted to do this for a while." He admitted, rolling the condom onto his long cock. I gasped as he reached between my legs with one hand. My soft cock perked up again as he played with my saliva-slick anus. He slid one finger in easily. His oral manipulations had softened my sphincter. He grabbed for the lube, and squirted some on his fingers. He crouched down low, and I suddenly had to deal with the sensation of his lubed fingers stretching and penetrating me, with his lips nuzzling and nibbling at my soft cock.

I gasped and squirmed a little, watching him take my cock, and feeling his fingers. My cock was pretty thick, and about five and a half inches long. When it was soft it looked chubby and short, watching him play with it lovingly...

He squeezed a third finger inside of me, and I grunted with discomfort. He put more lube on his fingers, and he started fucking me with his three fingers. He had a distinct rhythm, three shallow strokes, one deep stroke. It made me open up, anticipating the deep stroke.

He caressed his cock, putting more lube on the shiny condom. He straightened up a little, and I panted, looking up into my eyes. My cock was standing up again, feeling a little sore, and throbbing eagerly.

He carefully led his cock to me. I felt the tapered slick head against my skin. I lifted my legs up, resting my ankles on his shoulders. He turned his head and kissed my ankle, before putting his one hand on my hip and the other on my stomach, and pushing in.

I made a small muffled sound. I had tensed up, expecting a lot of pain. I couldn't help but remember Chris and Tio. I couldn't help remembering things from even further back. Laying facedown on the big bed. Biting my forearm and crying when HE put olive oil on his cock and forced it in. Telling me to shut up or he would kill me.

But when Drake moved in, he had stretched me out, made me feel good with his tongue and fingers. His cock had a slender head. And he was only pressing gently, waiting for the muscles to relax, and let him in.

I felt him slide in, slowly, but surely. There was discomfort. I squirmed a little. I could feel the sensitive nerve endings burning in a nice way. I breathed shallowly, gasping for air. Drake lay down on top of me for a moment, keeping the tip of his cock in my spasming ass and hugging me tight.

"I love you Neil." He whispered.

I moved my feet, so my heels were digging into his lower back, touching those cute venus dimples of his. I buried my face in his shoulder and arched my hips up a little, letting him in. Letting him know I was ready.

He moaned, and lipped my ear as he pushed in. I mewed, closing my eyes to hear the rush of blood and more fully enjoy his slender cock bumping against my prostate.

He slowly upped the speed of his rocking hips. Hugging me tight and never letting me slip away. We were tangled together so close. I stopped feeling uncomfortable. It just felt hot and amazing, feeling his slick cock pry me open and light my nerves on fire.

I started yelping when he went faster. I could feel the sweat trickling down his back with my arm and my feet.

He flexed his entire body like a long sheath of muscle. His breath exploded out of him in a cry, and he was buried in me to the root. Even in the ecstasy of his orgasm, he wrapped his hand around my hard cock and stroked.

"Please, please, faster!" I begged. He flogged his hand over me and pushed his softening cock deeper into me. I yelped and felt come slicking my stomach and chest.

We both went limp this time.

I let my head fall back, and I looked up at the ceiling. I saw a flash of headlights go across the ceiling as a car turned a corner. I could feel him breathing, hear his heart beating. His chest was pressed against mine. I kissed the side of his head. His hair was damp with sweat.

"I need a shower." He whispered.

I laughed breathlessly.

We took a quick shower. I stepped in for a minute to rinse off, and then he stepped in, after peeling the condom off of his soft cock and putting it in the garbage.

My ass felt so strange. Just walking let me feel the sensation of looseness, of slickness. Even after the shower when I washed all of the lube out of me, I still felt loose. It was tightening up a bit with every passing second, but I kind of liked it.

We dried off and slipped into bed naked.

"That was good." I whispered. He mumbled something. He was so tired.

I felt so tender, looking at his naked shoulder above the comforter. I kissed his shoulder and snuggled up with him. Closing my eyes.

I was so full of love.

---

The next day was like the day before. I woke up with my alarm telling me it was time to go to work.

I silenced it as quickly as I could. I didn't want to wake Drake up. He had school and work during the day, he needed as much sleep as he could.

During the night he had moved around so the cover was only covering up one leg. I covered him up with the comforter.

"Be safe." He mumbled.

I kissed his forehead, and slipped my clothes on. My asshole didn't feel loose anymore, but there was this delicious soreness. Every step reminded me of last night. I had to pull my jeans over a bulge. I had a feeling that this would be a problem.

He rolled over with a yawn. I gave him a rueful look and walked out of the door.

---

Every night, we were having amazing sex.

I was horny all of the time. Going from feeling horny around him to being horny all of the time was a bit of a change. I never jerked off though. I saved every drop of sperm for him. We went to the doctor and got tested. It would be a week or two until we got the results.

Saturday, three days after having almost constant sex whenever we were with each other, he gave me two gifts. A small one, and a huge one.

I had a rare day off. I still had my factory job, but Browning had to shut down for a day because of the death of a distant relative. Because of the short notice, I still got pay, and I was heading to my apartment on the bus with a single red rose, a fresh supply of condoms, and some chinese takeout.

I stepped into the elevator, and I saw someone hurrying out of the corner of my eye. I held it open.

Drake jumped in, dressed in black slacks and a grey button-down shirt and a blue tie. He had his McDonald's name tag on, and he smelled like grease and sweat. He looked embarrassed. "Hey."

"Hey."

The elevator doors closed. As soon as they did, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love a man in uniform." I joked.

He rolled his eyes and kissed me back. "I HATE this uniform. I hate it. I hate working there. If I never see another french fry as long as I live, I would be happy. I've been applying to every place I know that doesn't serve food."

I held up the brown bag. "Well, that's a pity, because I picked up some burgers on the way home."

I laughed at the look on his face before he realized I was joking. "Ha-ha." He intoned, trying to be serious, but unable to hide the relief on his face. "What's really in there?"

The doors opened on our floor. "Wontons, fried rice, sesame chicken, and some beef broccoli. Fortune cookies."

He shuddered. "Thank god. I..." I don't know what he was going to say, but then I handed him the rose.

We had been walking to our room, but he froze in the middle of the hallway with the rose.

"Some kids were selling them as a fundraiser. I... I wanted to give it to you. I love you Drake."

I glanced up and down the hallway, and snuck him another kiss.

He opened our apartment without saying anything. As soon as we were inside the door he grabbed me by the front of my shirt and kissed me hard.

"Thanks Neil." He whispered.

I whimpered a little and ground into him with my hips. He grimaced a bit. He brought my hand to his crotch so I could feel him.

"As much as I want to... I need to take a shower. I don't want to fuck while I smell like pigfat."

I nodded, it seemed reasonable. "Wanna take one together?"

He smiled and gave me another deep kiss. "Sure thing."

---

The water was warm, and he was playing with the loofa. Driving me crazy with it.

The plastic scrubby was so rough, but he was being so careful with it. The sensation around my cock made me want to explode. I was leaning against the wall, trembling as water dripped down my body and Drake tormented me with his hands, the loofa, and liberal amounts of shower gel.

Suddenly he got up, and coyly turned away. He had a small ass. His cheeks were tiny and round, compact. He was teasing me, but I didn't know what to do. He looked over his shoulder with bedroom eyes.

"Come on..." He whispered. "Come over here and play with it. You know what to do."

I obediently dropped to my knees. Unlike the former apartment, our shower was a tub combination, so there was room for both of us. I dropped to my knees and crawled up to his taut little ass. He was all long slender back, long legs. His ass was the compact center of muscle where the two met. I kissed the sweet hollows of each cheek, and I propped myself up a bit so I could kiss the tantalizing venus dimples on his lower back.

I had been pretty timid the first time I played with his ass. But now I loved it. He was just as sensitive down here as I was.

I foamed up some shower gel and carefully soaped his buttocks, getting closer and closer to his hole with the loofa, teasing him with the rough scrubby.

I waited for the soap suds to wash away before leaning in and running my tongue up and down that beautiful crack. To taste shower water and soap and skin and feel his moans, and the minute muscles clenching with tension.

I slipped one finger into his tight little asshole. My little finger. I twisted it in without lube, going slow. He panted softly, and humped the wall.

"Neil?" He gasped.

"Hm?"

"I want you to fuck me."

That was the little gift.

I looked up at him as he turned around. I was confused, and he could see that.

"I like getting fucked, too. I'm so ready. I want to feel you in me, too."

I stood up. "I... I thought I was the bottom." I whispered, feeling my cheeks flush.

He laughed breathlessly, and grabbed my cock, stroking, making me moan. "I like fucking you. You have a hot ass. You're so fucking cute when you make those noises."

I accidentally made one of those noises. He was stroking my cock, teasing me.

"But it's not like you're a girl. I like getting fucked every now and then. So come on, let's go loverboy."

I followed. Drying myself off with a towel. He was grinning. Flashing his ass at me. I started to feel this primal urge. I had wondered what it would be like to fuck him before, but only in an abstract way. I wanted to penetrate, to be the fucker, and not the fuckee. It was an intense feeling.

We went to the bedroom and I dug in the new box of condoms. While I was digging in the nightstand, he crawled up to me on all fours and started sucking my cock. All of a sudden, he was turning the submissive charm to full-blast. It was so fucking sexy.