Ezmerelda Loses the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't see Dan's girlfriend. What she did see was a candlelit dinner, with Dan, now dressed in pants and a crisp white shirt, holding a chair out. She looked around and didn't see anyone else and looked back at him curiously.

"Who is your guest for dinner?" she asked.

Dan smiled and pointed her toward the chair. "I'm having a Queen for dinner," he said.

Slowly she came to the realization that Dan's guest was her, and she couldn't hide the surprise on her face. She sat down in the chair.

"You look beautiful," Dan said. "And also a little confused?"

"Well, I just...I thought you were going to have a...guest...I mean, I thought your girlfriend was coming and I was going to be your waitress."

Dan slowly grinned. "I thought you looked a little mad," he said. "Sorry about that. I should also probably tell you the truth about the whole girlfriend thing. I don't really have a girlfriend, I just made that up because I thought it would be easier on you to not cheat on your boyfriend."

As the words sunk in, Ezmerelda looked back into Dan's eyes and gradually developed a wry smile.

"Believe it or not, that makes sense," she said. "I know, because I broke up with my boyfriend last week, the day after you were at my place. I didn't say anything for the same reason."

The two of them sat still at the table, looking at each other and letting the words and the consequences sink in.

For a long time, not a word was spoken, but very gradually, they both began to smile. Both of them were imagining the many things they were about to do to one another. And both of them realized what the other was thinking.

After a solid five minutes had ticked off, finally Ezmerelda spoke.

"So what'll it be, my King?"

12