All Comments on 'F2: The Golden Ring'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not a story I would have read if it wasn't part of the Fawc, but I am glad I did. I enjoyed it even though my knowledge of wrestling is limited. Nice use of the basket goodies, I could see them throughout the whole story.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I keep thinking about this story.

The envy theme was done well. I'm not sure I caught the affectation though.

I liked the second half of the story a lot. Interesting, and it has stuck with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
affectation

a : the act of taking on or displaying an attitude or mode of behavior not natural to oneself or not genuinely felt

b : speech or conduct not natural to oneself :

This was the definition I used. I had to look it up when I got the basket,lol.

His wrestling persona 'Ramblin' was the part of the story I used for that. Him taking on an almost second personality when he was in the ring.

Was my best idea for something I had no idea really how to use. this was my " What do I do with this one?' item.

glad you enjoyed it.

FAWCkerFAWCkerover 10 years ago
FAWC #2 Contributor

This story was written by MSTarot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheer fun!

Thats what this story was..I mean is..I mean is currently...heck with it! You know what I mean!

It was fun to read all the way through and I enjoyed it. I don't even like wrestling and I enjoyed it. Good job.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Breaking Kayfabe

I have been there. Other than the sex story its a pretty accurate look behind the curtain.

And just for those who don't know, Ramblin' Ricky Rhodes was the name that Ric Flair asked Dusty's permission to use as a rookie carrying Big Dust's bags. Rhodes told him to be himself. History is made.

JimC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous