All Comments on 'F4: Anything But That'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this one, nice use of the song for inspiration. I got a little confused now and then with who was who but over all it worked out. good luck in the challenge:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Strongly muscled

Rich language, visceral in the way of some of your best stories. Reached deep and put me in Christina's skin. Terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked the use of the other Georgia and the Russian setting. The atmosphere was good, too; things felt dark and claustrophobic. Good luck. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This story was creative and original. You showed admirable skill and originality. If it hadn't of been an erotic story I would have loved it.

Despite all of the thrusting and giving and breaking, there was just something detached and bland about the sex. Maybe it was just me, but I enjoy stories like this (non-consent, taboo) and this one didn't do anything for me sexually. It was like hearing someone talk about a painting. It sounded gorgeous but I just couldn't see it.

JKendallDaneJKendallDanealmost 10 years ago
Worth the read but...

...it felt a little too much like a college European history lecture with a few sex scenes tossed in to keep the class awake. Have to give you props though for utilizing the "other" Georgia well as your plot setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Clever

Very, very clever and an interesting story.

sheabluesheabluealmost 10 years ago
Great use of "Georgia"

I loved the foreign setting and your use of the "Other Georgia." It was well-written and I appreciated the attention to detail. Very visceral and absorbing. I felt more attention was given to atmosphere than the actual sex, I felt sort of removed from it, but overall a really great submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor

A poor story, badly written.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
I liked the connection to the song.

I had trouble accepting that the husband would want her broken in by a larger cock though. Wouldn't he want to be the first?

_Lynn__Lynn_almost 10 years ago
Lost

The foreign setting lost me but good luck in the challenge.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975almost 10 years ago
Well written, very atmospheric

A well written story.

I can agree with the comment that the eroticism got somewhat lost in conveying the event and atmosphere, but as a work of literature it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just brilliant all around

A great story. The word possession was overused though! I loved that she was voluptuous with a rounded belly, something I find so sexy but so many people in modern day don't, I think I need to time travel back to 1914. I love the settings and the political history. The image of Rasputin having sex almost made me regurgitate my bliny. An excellent story that I shall look forward to reading again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I loved the setting and the way it was written - it built up the tension!

Sick of the Americans calling it the "other Georgia." No you ignoramuses yours is the other Georgia!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3021 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...