All Comments on 'F4: Tuesday's Choice'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this, good use of the lyrics within the story, Good luck in the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sweet, and nice to have a happy ending. :)

sheabluesheabluealmost 10 years ago
a quickie

It moved quickly along, like a train down the tracks. Sweet. Nice use of the lyrics! I do have a question: Why does he never refer to his cock as "my cock" always "a cock" or "the cock"? I'm so curious!

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Nice illustration of the song.

Literal, but from a different POV.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 10 years ago
Classic Black and White Romantic

Awww, that was so classic. What a lovely romance - and hot sex too! Thank you for that one. I love trains ;)

Some good background in here, it's not just a slushy. The details about Roslyn's age and how she was filmed, that the sex wasn't faithful sex with Ellen (but he clearly wasn't going to spoil things by telling her, sensible man). That bit where he fondled Roslyn's very expensive tits was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...