All Comments on 'Face Shot'

by birch006

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
Shower Power

I love the exploration in the shower scene! I was stroking right along with Birch as he plays with Garys virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

I almost came when he did. I don't normally read the gay stories, but I was glad that I did. I'm looking forward to sequels. Please keep it at the same level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

Great story, good dialogue, nice build up to the sex. I look forward to seeing more of your work, birch. I like the "sporting wood" entendre of your name :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well OK!!

I'm hard as a rock after that one! Great story very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Shower Play

Wow, Birch great scene, I was dripping reading a rubbing here at my desk, love shower scenes the best and very well written. I was so wishing i was a participant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Super Hot and Clean

Great story, dude........I came at the same time as your new friend did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot, very hot!

I loved it,I can't wait to hear about Gary taking his cum and losing his cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rock Hard

My heart is pounding after reading how you made love to Gary's cock and how he licked his cum off your face WHAT A TURN ON!. I love giving my self facials and when I do tonight, I'll be dreaming of you and Gary..

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great read

im laying over the arm of the seette read this on the laptop jims cock is up my ass ive just shot a load jim is shooting up my ass this story made us so hot thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Face Plastered

Hi Birch 006. Oh God I love your stories. I have never had the pleasure a face bath and hope to soon have my face splattered with man juice. Keep those stories coming.

Ringo Ranger

IluvkissingIluvkissingabout 17 years ago
I'm leaking because of you!

Man, I just loved your story. I'm sitting in my office after work. everyone is gone home for the evening and I'm reading your story, wanking....mmm just had a quick taste of my own precum before I continue wanking. After I cum, I'll head home to my wife and family but I'll be thinking of you and that shower scene!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
A hot story!

I enjoyed the sensitivity of this story, all the while it seemed to be growing more and more erotic. Hope you continue writing!

T@nmanT@nmanabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Another great story! Loved the shower scene. Wish I was there!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Intense!

This was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I loved your shower scene. Hope to have one myself someday. I loved the facial cumshot! I recently tried it and am now hooked! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. Love the shower scene, never had one yet, but sounds hot! Your twist on the cum shot was totally over the top! Cannot wait to try that myself. Him licking his cum off your face! Super hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and leaves me wish for a similar experience as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So good. I am very hard now thanks to this. I am a straight guy and enjoy a good cock action story. So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbirch006@birch006
I am a guy with a very wide variety of sexual tastes and turn-ons. I like to write for your pleasure (and mine!). I love feedback. Let me know what turns you on (or off) about a story. I'd especially like erotic exchanges with like minded individuals!