All Comments on 'Factors of Change Ch. 01'

by MarieLyne

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HalsmamHalsmamalmost 10 years ago
Promise me Marielyne .....

you will continue this story

This is soooooooooooooooo good and you have only just started I know this is going to be a really super read

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

Love this little gem of a story. :)

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 10 years ago
Mistake

I hope you don't make the common mistake of presenting a fabulous first chapter and then fail to follow up in a timely manner. The readers are a fickle lot, if to much time passes between chapters, they lose interest and become...well you know.

I agree with the previous review, this is a true "GEM"!!

Please serve us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

Great start! Please keep going.

friend40friend40almost 10 years ago
enjoyed it

I enjoyed how you are putting the story together and the pace. Good descriptions.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
Interesting thing happened

I got through the better part of the first page -- up until her name was mentioned -- assuming she was male. (Maybe it's because most werewolf stories I've read start that way? *shrug* I dunno...)

Wondering why I'd made that assumption, I re-scanned what I'd just read; you make no mention of ANY personal features or characteristics that could establish gender until that point. Which my mind apparently took to mean 'the usual'. (Aside from the 'she' descriptor of her inner wolf, but then you also said 'sister' wolves, which I took to mean ALL inner wolves were female -- the moon is usually a goddess in werewolf stories, so... Unusual, sure, but I've read weirder. WAY weirder.)

Anyways, I'm curious:

Was that reveal done intentionally, or did it just happen to come out that way as you were writing it?

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Your bio page states 'with luck and work, writer'. I'd say with this first chapter, you're well on your way. Excellent start. 5 from me.

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28almost 10 years ago
impatiently waiting!!

This is a great first chapter! I can't wait for more

GrelkGrelkalmost 10 years ago
Werebunnies

You must add a werebunnie in the story somewhere! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Promise

Promise me that you'll finish. Don't break my heart. ;-;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely lovely beginning

A very fresh and entertaining take on a much used trope. Well written, nicely rounded characters. One of the best werewolf stories on this board. And I agree with others, PLEASE PLEASE don't abandon this story half finished!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

damn where is the bid dickhead alpha that sees her and say you are mine so get over here and obey me because i said so?instead you give us an alpha that actually has some kind of brain that finds his mate and is willing to let her figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!!

When I find myself looking for more 'offerings' - then it's obvious to me that you are very good. Keep on going, please.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 10 years ago
Awsome!!!

Please please finish this!!!!!

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
Chapter 2 Fast

Please put out the next chapter quick.

KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic start....

can't wait for the next installment. Pretty, pretty please make it quick.

5 Stars

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous please keep writing

Great. start, am really looking foward to reading more. Hopefuly you'll delight us with the next chapter soon.

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!

I can't wait to read what happens next & I love what has happened so far. I love your charcters too! I hope that you can have a regular updating schedule for the story I love it so! Also feel to make it as long as possible, I so love nice long stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with all the other commenters! I am loving this!!!

Off to the next chapter, yay me!!

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Damn good job

I don't know if you have submitted stories on other sites but you did an excellent job on this chapter. It was quite nice to not have in your face howling good time wolf sex... The build up was excellent, the way you have taken werewolves and defined them the way you want was excellent. It is nice to come across a story that doesn't have cookie cutter prefab characters that are stereotypical. As some of the others said I would love to see longer chapters and that is a definite indicator that I am more than interested.

Tossing myself a bone but take a look at my Silver Moon story. You might enjoy it. (Had to ya know)

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 9 years ago
2 thumbs up

Well done. Great characters and the start of a good story; can't wait to see more. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Saw the update

I've been reading on this website for a few years, but obviously missed this story. I saw the new chapter and checked for the first chapter. Finding that the story line began in 2014 made me pause. An almost two year gap in updates is a little scary. I don't like to get invested in a story only to have it stop. This was a great beginning and I hope the following chapters are just as good.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

Unfinished story. Excellent writing.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Dang

Sexiest elevator ride ever. Too bad it's an unfinished story. Will read what there is, though, the start was great.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 5 years ago
Loving it.

I like stories with a good build up, and this one fits that description.

The scene's been set nicely, with the basics of the werewolf theme explained. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't bother. This story is not finished. Last entry was 2016.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous