All Comments on 'Fading Away'

by Secret_Red

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
noircat302noircat302almost 13 years ago
sooooooooo

awsome i like it please continue this story

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
I liked it!

At first I thought maybe I'd stumbled on Erotic Horror, but you set a good stage. It was an exciting and enjoyable read, please continue.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Didn't Read Like

a first story. It read as if written by someone who has written before. So I say Congrats on your first of many storys to Lit. I would love to see you continue this storyline. Good luck with all of your future writings!!!

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting indeed. Please continue I can't wait to see where this leads and what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely

loved and am intrigued by your story. Please write more. And I agree, it didn't seem like you were a first time writer, so congrats!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago

Nice Beginning... to a great story. Can't wait until the next chapter.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
.....

ummm I hope you really intend to continue, and soon. This was very well written. I feel like you gave just the right amount of information here for us to take in. Most importantly, i like that your plot seems to promise originality.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I'm slightly intrigued, but I felt like the reactions in the story weren't true to the situations. She sees her friends being drained and she keeps quiet? She sees her best friend's heart being eaten and him dead and she doesn't cry her eyes out? She sees her father who disappeared 11 yrs ago and calmly asks if he's one of them? I mean, these reactions weren't real. For me it has to follow the way someone would react in real life so it feels legit. The story itself, about a girl who lives through an attack and finds out her father is alive and that he's with vampires and that vampires really exist...it is an interesting plot. I will check out the next chapter and just hope it seems more real to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Please continue!

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Tayloralmost 13 years ago

You're doing great. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Start!!

I hope that you will continue this story, I found it very intriguing. I am really looking forward to how things play out.

Lil ClaudyaLil Claudyaalmost 13 years ago
rushed...

So the idea behind the story is interesting and different from what we normally see, however you are telling and not really showing what is going on or how we got here. You need to slow down a little and really think about what it would feel like, and how you would react to situations. I think it has promise, but needs a little work. I hope you keep working on it and post another chapter.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years ago
will be

will be waiting for the next chapter, what a very exciting story you have here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Like your story very much hope there is more. Keep writeing i will look for more. Good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done!

Well done on your first story I will be looking out for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous