All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 05'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like the story but the chapters are too short...

I am glad you are publishing new chapters regularly. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs to be longer!

I have been following this story from the very beginning but you really need to make the chapters longer. I get to the end of the chapter and I'm left feeling disappointed that it ended so quickly.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
I Concur!!!

I love the story itself but the length of the chapters leaves me wanting for more every time. I am enjoying the play between Erin and Luka. Hoping to see more from you very soon.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
I Get It

If you make the chapters longer, you wouldn't be able to post everyday. I personally like it the way it is. Just a tiny bit more of the story everyday.

When is Erin going to realize that Luka is her mate. Why else is he so protective. She feels it, she just won't admit it. And I think Luka is either to stubborn or afraid of her reaction to tell her.

I'm eagerly await tomorrows chapter and the continuation of Erin and Luka's adventures.

MtannerMtannerover 12 years ago

This is great so far. Thank you for posting and I look forward to the next installment.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
FIVE STARS

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!! KEEP IT WRITING ITS GETTING TO GOOD..

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
He must be her mate

And he has been interfering in her relationships with other men causing them to fail. Unfortunately, now she distrusts men. I really want to see how they work it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope...

I hope Luka is the one for Erin, but knowing how these stories usually go, he's no doubt a complication or a decision waiting to happen that will just cause trouble. Prove me wrong! She's clearly attracted to him, and he to her. On another note, I didn't know if I was going to like this story after Erin's comment in chapter 1 that she wished guys wouldn't respect her so much so she could get laid. That irritated me. I like a relationship to develop, and I know a lot of other readers do too, before the girl starts hooking up with the fella, so I'm really curious to see what you will choose to do with your characters in forthcoming chapters.

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
mad

this is a good story but it is pissing me off how short the chapters is

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Painfully Cliche

The mysterious protector who the lady finds hot, yet is confused by and so tries to push him away and ignore her feelings...

'Predetermined' spouse (i.e. arraigned marriage)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol

Whilst listing his traits she forgot to add that he’s a n arrogant arsehole.

The story shows a lot of promise and could easily be expanded to a full length novel.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 04 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info