Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

"CUNT!!!"

**********

Shelly trusted that no great harm would befall the human females. But her work was far too important now. When the water nymph arrived, she did not expect this, she did not anticipate any of this. But an opportunity had arrived that she could not ignore. The nymph lurked far below, at the bottom of the swimming pool. As a creature of water she could stay here indefinitely, hiding the swimsuits, panties, and underwear she'd been stealing from human females for the past 48 hours.

Without doubt, Shelly was a nymph with a mission; and when an opportunity such as this presented itself, no human laws could stand in her way. She could not help but think of her poor, poor sisters; magically marooned upon Siren Isle, they did not have the freedom that modern fae took for granted. The freedom to bare her wet, naked body to the hands and eyes of human males; to feel a male touching, teashing, groping her firm, sleek breasts. On Siren Isle you could not simply walk outside, find a man, and leap into his arms, grasping his hardening penis as you spread your own drooling thighs open to his virile penetration. No, trapped in that pocket dimension, sperm was as scarce as a forest nymph's bra. (And most nymphs didn't even know what bras were!).

But mere devotion was not enough! Shelly had to think; she had to plan. Her target was stronger, more powerful than she had imagined. First, she needed to see if her lures would work; and it seemed that she was successful. But the magic.....how would she trap her target? There was really only one place that might work....an enclosed area....high walls.... open space....circular..... Yes! While humans often underestimated her intelligence, the cunning nymph rapidly developed her strategy; one that would save her sisters; a plan that would alleviate their endless suffering! Hadn't the city just built a new stadium? Where they were holding the Bosom-Building Competition? Yes.....it was all too perfect.

**********

Ultimately, it had proven far easier than Lily had suspected. The buses were filled with a wide variety of victims of the Dryads, and their spore-carriers. All they needed to do to infiltrate the procession of buses was merely to strip naked, finger themselves until their pussies drooled with feminie juices, and these....these Dryad people would simply accept any female with breasts larger than volleyballs. It was difficult to say where they'd gotten the buses from; but the sight of a balding, middle-aged wage-slave with a great, 10-inch sausage of a cock reaming a giggling pixie in the ass spoke volumes. There were both humans and fae, from all walks of life, that had been contaminated by contact with the Dryad Trees, or those who were themselves contaminated.

"Here on Earth, it's like a plague!" Lily hissed in nervous excitement. The implications swirling through her flexible, yet slutty brain. "The humans can't cope with these spores! The Dryad's magic is consuming; overwhelming them!" There were seven human males upon this Bus, and twice that number of females, both human and fae alike; but the looks on their faces! The men....they did not even seem to be enjoying the sex; their strained, desperate faces where those of tormented men; men that could only sate their anguish by burying engorged pricks into the willing cunts, and the ready asses of the females of various species splayed in lustful nudity before them. Lily observed that these men seemed....beefier; they each strained with corded muscles more manly and defined than seemed likely. None of them struck her as athletes, yet all of them, whether balding and grey-haired, blond with curly locks, black with dreadlocks, or the men with conservative, brown-haired center-parts; they all seemed more thickly muscled and powerful than they should have been; most importantly, their penises had clearly been enhanced, clearly enlarged. None of them was less than 10 inches; as Cori the Unicorn-girl was discovering.

"As....*GRUNT* the humans....*NAAAAH!* would s-say...W-when in Rome...*OOOWWHH!!!*" The blond fae girl's face was contorted with the indecent sensations of her reaming. A hairy, bearded man who once had a professional bearing (when he was clothed) was grinding into her cunt, hands kneading the silky skin of her ass. Cori had claimed a desire to infiltrate the Dryad people, to learn their secrets; but it was clear that she had developed an overwhelming urge to be taken from behind. Cori, like all Unicorns, had the ability to transform magically from an equine form to a human one, but Cori far preferred her human shape, which closely resembled that of a 19-year old, blond-haired human girl with outlandishly large breasts. Yet, despite her craving for human mates, she preferred to be taken from behind; mounted like a beast.

"If this...*UURGH!* is a...a...plague...I hope it spreads!!" she shrieked between animal grunts. For Cori, orgasms were different when mounted from behind, she became savage and free; and the yearning in her cunt; the natural Breeding Lust that drove her onward seized her more completely when males would thrust into her this way; to feel the grinding rhthym of naked hips against her sleek ass, the aggression of it, unleashed the deepest lusts within her.

But Lily was trepidatious as she began rubbing the naked cock of a beefy, black man between the perfect cleavage of her mammalian melons. Cori was right though; they would need to perform a few sex-acts to fit in here; but the implications still troubled her. This man in front of her, and the one mating with Cori, between the two of them, they had each orgasmed no less than 20 times! Just between the two of them! *SHLURP* She could not resist a quick lick as the dark penis surged past the sloping beauty of her wobbling udders Lily's tongue darted out for a lick. Despite her misgivings; a throbbing in her groin drove her body into action; she began squeezing the heavy globes of her ripe juggs, shuddering as her teats began to expand slightly in size; already large enough to obscure her view of anything below her nose, her nymph-goddess magic enlarged the mammaries further; she gained a half-inch with each thrust of the black penis between her bouncing valley of creamy tit.

These men, and the women were inhuman sex-fiends; it was clear that they could no longer participate in normal, human society. They would have to be imprisoned, or else this taint of lust would spread- *MMPH!* The human orgasmed then, and despite fear, stress, and worry; Lily was still a forest nymph; on pure instinct her lips and tongue slurped up and drank down every spurting gush of cum that jetted from the mighty penis. For nymphs, human sperm was a vital, tasty nutrient that was actually integral to their diet. Nymphs with health problems would be put on a heavy sperm diet immediately by their doctors. And potent, faerie instincts compelled her to consume every last spurt. The potent, pine-needle undercurrent of the sperm troubled her; this human was no longer producing purely human sperm; the Dryad Tree had taken him, and he was now a feeder for the seeds growing inside the human women.

Towards the front of the bus, the grunting changed in pitch. She could see them, the human females at the front of the bus. Many of them had already been visibly pregnant, but the gravid wombs and churning life within them if anything heightened their lust. One of the most enthusiastic was a voluptuous, raven-haired latina, her belly pushing the boundaries of the tattered, semen-stained black dress she wore. Lily could almost see the hem rising as the fertile flesh within it pushed the restraining fabric aside.

An observer might have been puzzled; surely most women would experience a lower libido after becoming so hugely, obviously pregnant, wouldn't they? But these women, mainly cute blonds, and an assortment of pixies, seemed energized when their taut bellies began to push outwards visibly. In seconds, wombs grew from smallish lumps below the navel, to soft bulges no larger than footballs, onward through months, and trimesters in mere moments, into great, gravid spheres of breeding potential. This quickened gestation seemed to them....like an accomplishment. The blond humans nodded and smiled in satisfaction, while a naked pixie with silver-white hair and extra-long antennae squealed with delight as her abdomen swelled into a jutting orb of womanhood that adjusted her balance, and center of gravity the same as a human in her ninth-month, the pixie tenderly rubbed her womb with one hand, while the other kneaded, pinched, and milked her golden nipples, her faerie mammaries expanding in size from the mere cereal-bowl sizes they'd once been, pushing the boundaries of femininity into the dimension of soccer-balls, and beyond.

But Lily had studied; she knew that these sluts were benefitting from a catalyst, they were feeding a process. That catalyst was human sperm; and the cunt-crazed males, lost in a wasteland of erotic oblivion, could not help but oblige. Having dwelt for centuries on Faerie, Lily understood the life-cycle better than any human; and she knew of the aberration that was taking place; it shouldn't be like this! The Dryad Trees were not meant for Earth! In the homeland of the Fae, the Dryads-females would feed gradually upon the magical sperm of satyrs, leprechauns, mermen, and male elves. (That was back when their had been mermen, and male elves) These men were not harmed in any way, it was merely another cog in the over-sexed ecology of faerie. But with the fading of magic, the Fae had suffered a population collapse, slow at first, then a rapid implosion of the societies of faerie creatures. Lily had assumed that the Dryads, Trees and females alike, were beyond hope. They seemed extinct back home.

The educated nymph thought back to those frantic, frightful days on Faerie, before the conjunction. Inbreeding, and a continual fading of magic had weakened the bloodlines even of the survivors. The elves she knew, still had hope. While there had been no male elves for centuries, the surviving females simply needed enough human sperm and their recovery as a species was all but assured. And they were very adept at securing it. Indeed, among the female survivors of Faerie, elves were ostracized for NOT being sluts. It was a civic duty for an elf to wear as little as the law allowed, augment breasts, ass, and hips as much as their mobility would allow, and enchant human males as much as their magic would allow.

But the naked, sperm-speckled forest nymph knew that not all the magical races would be so lucky; for the mermaids the genetic damage had already been to severe; no mermen would ever be born naturally again. They would try, oh how they would try! But mermaids would produce nothing but more mermaids no matter how much semen impregnated them. Most mermaids didn't realize this yet, and few had the heart to break the bad news. The best they could hope for would be to fill earth's oceans with fish-tailed, giant-breasted nymphomaniacal daughters, never again would there be Mermen. The species would survive of course, but they would be forever dependent upon the male human libido. Nonetheless, in a few years, with their birthrates, the Mermaids would again be populous enough to threaten the shipping lanes worldwide. Lily chuckled, cruise-ships and oil tankers started hiring male models to be lowered into the sea as a form of 'tribute', to get through mermaid-heavy waters without having to put up with mass-orgy spells being cast upon the crew.

But not the Dryads, not extinct as she'd thought, but with the population implosion, their food-supply vanished! The few males left upon Faerie had to be carefully husbanded, their sperm a valuable resource. And the dryads had mostly starved. But now...now someone realized the potential of bringing them to Earth. In Lily's studies of biology, she had learned of what happens when species are introduced into regions with no natural predators. Many new animal and plant species brought to Australia rapidly became a nuisance, unbalancing the ecology and dominating large ecosystems. So was it with Earth; the Dryads weren't meant for this world, and human males weren't meant for them. Without the natural magic of fae males, humans would be defenseless against the Dryad female's feeding process. The creatures would be able to quickly and easily drain all the Y-chromosomes, all the manhood from a human! Fae males had magical immunity, but no human stood a chance! And since the Dryads could consume so much more sustenance by coupling with a human, the meal would be infinitely preferable to them! Why sip lightly from a Satyr when they could drink deep from a human?

Humans couldn't get within line of sight to a Dryad, without the magic claiming them! Dryads were the original source of Infinite Beauty spells; for Nymphs it required vast power and practice, but it was as natural as breathing to the Dryads. Even knowing the danger, males would be unable to resist rutting with the gorgeous predators, and there would be nothing but pussies left. The male-rich environment of Earth would allow the predators to flourish as never before, leaving nymphomaniacal, human female sluts in their wake.

Close behind the city bus that Lily rode in, was another, and Lily could see the passengers clearly; mature Dryad-females. They had the freshness and youth of a teenager, but the voluptuous maturity of a human female in her prime. Their hair was green, but they had no flowers as Nymphs did. Their faces, eerily exotic; matching no human ethnicity, yet seductive to most all.There were...look how many! There seemed to be.....dozens of them! Almost all of them at maturity! On faerie, it would have taken 100 years for a tree to breed so many females to this stage! But on Earth, not only were the food sources more plentiful, the nourishment they provided was more potent by several orders of magnitude!

Lily's heart sank, while human females impregnated by the trees gathered the sperm they needed to grow Dryads, human males they mated with became libidinous sex-machines, with no thought but cunt and breast. The magic tainted them, magnifying their lust in ways never seen before. More quickly than ever before, the seeds implanted in the women grew into Dryad females, that would rapidly mature and begin greedily consuming any man in sight. On faerie, the females would then produce a single seed, of a new Dryad tree, repeating the timeless life-cycle. How quickly would this happen now, with human males as the prey!? How could she or anyone stop them? Unless the cycle was stopped; the males that she and all fae had enjoyed so thoroughly would be consumed; and Earth, like Faerie, would descend into big-breasted, lesbian oblivion, with cocks more precious than gold.

To Be Continued...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers