Faephobia: Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

She'd show that slut! Trying to turn her into a cum-crazed cock-sucking bitch! Even now, she could feel a warm sluice of pussy juice slithering down her thigh, it was like...like she had a beast, inside her cunt, chewing away at her moist depths, a beast that could only be slain by a thick rod of manmeat. She...she kept sweating....her blouse was starting to stick to her skin, and since she had long ago discarded the torn ruins of her bra, there was nothing stopping her throbbing nipples from tenting the fabric like a...like a blatant advertisement of her lust; of the ravenous hunger burning inside her sex.

Well, that Shelly bitch liked that whatsisname, Jim guy from the 5th floor...She'd show her, she'd give Jim the ride of his life! She would rock his world until he couldn't remember that other girl's name! She blew some strands of blue hair out of her face, as she ascended the stairs. And then...there were the voices....soothing, pleasant, sweet voices, urging her to find this man and drain every last ounce of seed from him....they wanted....they wanted..she...couldn't...it was hazy; yes they wanted sex but, she didn't know how that would help them. What did the voices in her mind hope to gain? They whispered all manner of promises to her, unaging beauty, magical powers, and awesome tits...all those could be hers, they all would be hers!

Jim tried to be a decent guy. He had actually turned down some fae girls in high-school, they were always a flighty bunch at best. He didn't want to betray his girlfriend, but this...?

When he opened the door in response to the urgent knocking, a pair of balloon-sized breasts confronted him, nipples dripping with sweat. There was no introduction, no negotiation, no coy teasing, just boobs, in his face. It would have been better if he'd known this girl, but he didn't think he'd ever seen her before, and here she was; assaulting him with her bulging bazookas.

She took him, the way a cat captures a mouse, like a lion gnawing on a bone. With deft speed, his pants were gone, and he was shoved onto the bed, as his unknown, sexual assailant leapt upon him with a triumphant yelp. It was not only the sex; whoever this huge-titted, nympho-slut was, Jim instinctively knew that there was more here than meets the eye. The girl looked.....a little hispanic, but she spoke no words, except the laughter reflected in her dark eyes as she ground her hips upon his pelvis. A pussy seemed to churn like a living vice, squeezing the desire from his manhood. The grand vista of boobflesh that dominated Jim's field of view threatened to smother him. Droplets rolling down the bosomy slopes like transparent slalom skiers.

"Damn girl, if I was...paralyzed...you could suffocate me with those things...." The sex-creature's only response was a snarling grunt, punctuated by a tightening of her pussy muscles around his engorged shlong. As well as the watery drip from the sweaty sheen covering her body. And then the pleasure hit him.

The sex itself was a vehicle for something....that much he knew, without knowing why. There, in the depths of his crotch, he felt the fires building, the impending passion of climax centered deep in his shaft. He tensed, feeling the impending orgasm kindled by the seed about to spurt. And then....the feeling spread.

Naked hips enveloped his member, while sweaty palms kept him pinned to the bed, the she-beast seemingly afraid that he might choose to remove his cock from the tight vault of her womanhood. Hah! Like that would happen! Jim didn't want to let his girlfriend down but, c'mon! His dick...on fire.... It felt as though an eruption of molten lava was spreading throughout his entire pelvis...like his coming orgasm was multiplying itself within him. The girl...the sex fiend above him...she tasted faintly of honeysuckle as sultry sweat contined dripping upon him. So much lust..so much sweat.

He grasped the moist pelvis grinding down on him, delirious with pleasure. The feeling of molten lava began spreading to his limbs, it was as though...*UUNGH* his entire body was preparing to climax! The burning desire stole the strength from his body, and Jim collapsed into a quivering heap, drowning in pleasure. He was...wet inside...Now he knew, he was under a spell of awesome power! It seemed as though a great volume of liquid was sloshing around inside him for some reason, as his skin was bathed in the sweet perspiration of the rutting bitch above him.

He was disconnected. Jim left his body behind; seemingly separated from the real world of exams, fraternities, and cash-flow problems. All he knew was the orgasm, and the cunt above him. Yes, he was climaxing now, even through the haze he knew that he was firing an incredible amount of cum into the hungry chasm enveloping him. He was draining away, all his lust, all his desire was being sucked away. An impossible amount of cum! That cunt, becoming closer and closer, as though his lover needed his entire body inside her slit to cool her ardor. The essence of his existence seemed to spurt away, into a never-ending river of semen that bathed the sacred depths of fiery femininity.

**********

(KNOCK) (KNOCK)

The blond Cheerleader rapped her knuckles upon the door, wanting to ask Jim about their date next....

"WHAT THE HELL!?" An understandable reaction, upon reaching your boyfriend's room and finding a sweaty, naked woman with tits the size of basketballs and a streak of blue hair answering the door. "WHO ARE-WHAT....?" Words failed the chagrined junior.

"Looking for Jim? He's ours now. I took him. For us!" The blonde shook her head in uncomprehending shock. "We need him more than you, and he's ours now. I consumed him; He's in the Land of Fairy, on Siren isle, with those that need him the most." And with that, the strange, insane, naked woman riveted the blonde with her eyes, gazing at her...and the blonde could see....within those dark eyes was a reflection, but not of her! She...she saw in the eyes of this naked slut a reflection of some place else....The image reflecting from her eyes became sharper clearer...and she saw him....

It was a dream, wasn't it? One second, he was getting the ride of his life from this crazed nympho-chick, the next, what was this? Some kind of Tropical Island, what? The serene sky, and the crystal-clear waters were probably quite beautiful, but Jim didn't get a chance to notice it; because they had seen him. Hey! These girls were water nymphs, like Shelly-*MMPH*!

Indeed, they were water nymphs, but if Shelly's libido was like a bonfire, the lusts of these creatures was like a 100-acre conflagration requiring an army of fire-fighters to extinguish. And how they would have enjoyed a legion of firemen showing up! But for now, the horny sirens would have to satisfied with Jim. A pair of boobs was thrust into his face, as crazed, slavering naiads bore him down to the sandy beach. There must have been...over 30 of them just seemed to spring up from the water as soon as he appreared! They all had slick, wet blue hair, but some had more dusky skin, some pale, others with an exotic, sea-green tint.

It was a feeding frenzy, and he was the chum. The fury in those azure-blue eyes was the same motivation as that of a pack of starving wolves. But it wasn't the lips in their faces they wanted to feed, it was their lower lips. In seconds, Jim was enveloped by a writhing cage of sweaty thighs, clutching hands, and boobs. Everywhere his hands roved, they touched pliant tits larger than basketballs, soft as liquid pillows, with the pneumatic buoyancy of party-balloon helium. These rovings never failed to elicit screams of pleasure.

But for now, all attention on the island was centered upon his rapidly-hardening cock. He had blown his load inside the chick in his dorm room, but these sirens were getting to him; something in the way they smelled, the sweet taste of the sweat pouring from their glistening, athletic bodies, put his shlong into high-gear, as though he'd overdosed on viagra.

She seemed to be the leader; the dominant 'alpha' female, who got his cock first. A statuesque amazon, nearly 7 feet of buxom womanhood, her cunt like a second mouth as her inner folds squeezed and teased his manhood with inhuman dexterity. But he didn't get a chance to study her in more detail, there were too many boobs shoved into his face, too many jutting nipples trying to thrust themselves inside his mouth. They seemed to be picking him up...and..whoa, the nymphs were beneath him as well! No longer content to allow him to lie on the sand, they lifted him, so that now every surface of his skin was in contact with slippery, fae flesh.

They nibbled his ears, whispering into them lurid obscenities that gave him goosebumps. Breasts, nipples and all hovered above his face, until one of them slammed her drooling pussy into his mouth, while struggling to breathe, he inadvertently pleasured both her, and the other siren that grabbed his left hand and shoved it into her own cunt, frantic muscles gripping him as he caressed her inner sanctum. His body quaked with the fury of his first orgasm...wait...was it his first? He...he didn't know anymore....but trying to peer past the clits, boobs, and thighs in his field of view, he saw that his hard schlong was unattended for a moment.

The dominant female had fallen into the sand, quivering with orgasm, while 5 other contenders wrestled and fought with each other over which would be the next to savor his manhood. They were wolves; a pack of slavering bitches fighting over a piece of meat. A long, hard piece of meat. Finally a smaller, slender siren slipped past the others and impaled herself upon Jim's cock while the others still struggled with each other. He couldn't help but admire her cunning.

The orgasms were getting worse...or better. Each explosion of rapture seemed to drain him more and more, until his mind began to cloud with ecstasy. It was impossible for him to have so much cum! He emptied himself, yet he couldn't deflate; the sirens wouldn't let him, and he was in their world now; and in their cunts. Still, it went on. He couldn't tell if it had been hours, days......years? But they wouldn't allow him to stop, the hungering nymphs would not permit him to go soft. As the orgy continued, Jim could feel his own lust rising impossibly, inspite of uncounted orgasms. He howled with strength and glee, at least until a nipple was thrust into his mouth. It would never end, there could be no escape, for even now they were still arriving!

Jim could barely see, in between the boobs off to his left, he saw more sex-starved naiads. They had the same ethereal, impossibly perfected faces, shimmering blue eyes that radiated hunger as they rose from the waters, naked bodies dripping with moisture. No woman had a right to be so insanely voluptuous, perfect curves to inspire the ever-lasting hate of any human female........

She saw it all..... the blonde stared in shock.

"There is no escape; he belongs to us. He is ours forever!" And the strange, naked, sweating girl giggled maliciously.

**********

Technically, they weren't supposed to do it. But the administration of Madison University wasn't interested in hassling the brothers of Tau-Iota-Tau about their persistent wet T-shirt contests. At least the fraternity didn't have a history of lethal hazing, so year after year the festival continued, here in the frat house lounge.

For the dozen females participating for the relatively modest cash prize, it was a delicate balance; of course, all of them had found spells to magically enhance their breasts, but the question was; how far should a girl go? What was the balance between mobility and desireability? Was it better to have breasts so large that they tended to tip over unattended objects, or breasts small enough to permit a woman to still play golf? It was one of those conundrums of the modern age that each woman had to answer in her own way.

Regardless, as they examined themselves in the bathroom, it was evident that the Celestial Conjunction had nonetheless opened up a Brave New World. Gone were the days of painful, unnatural silicon sacks. There was no need for debilitating, mutilating surgery. All a girl needed was a good night's sleep with a magical fertility amulet around her chest, or a specialized potion. Of course, the scientists and magicians at Texas A&M&M, were working on enchantment spells that would make breast-size adjustable at will, but that was 5 years away, at least.

While Catalina and Shelly were indeed busty, there were other humans that also managed to match their basketball-sized bosoms, and yet...it was clear that there was something different about the two nymphs. Wait...one of them looked nearly human, well maybe inbetween. Both of the sweaty sluts kept clutching their pussies, panting frantically, as though they were trying to hold back something, restraining some terrible pressure. As it turned out, Morganna had made it there too! The hug Shelly gave her was cut short though, as the water nymph was still distracted by her mounting lust. Morganna studied the two curiously, while adjusting the purposely-small T-shirt that barely covered the soccerball-sized mammaries stretching out the word 'SLUT' written in caligraphy across the front. The dark elf smiled, but made no comment about the condition of her friend. And the moment of truth arrived, the girls sashayed onto the stage, strutting their stuff and flaunting their figures. As the M.C. splashed each girl with the bottle of Evian water, the applause seemed somewhat muted, most of the brothers fixated on the sweating, writhing fae girls at the very end, the ones that couldn't stop rubbing their tits, and grasping their cunts.

They had reached girl #6 when the situation deteriorated. Catalina felt it again, the magic growing inside her was stronger than ever, now she could feel it changing her, twisting her on a fundamental level. Shelly understood; Fairy nature and human nature were struggling for eternal supremacy inside the girl's body. Whatever the outcome, the result would be forever. Shelly probably should have tried to drag her roommate away; if she was separated from men, an able to ride out the storm of siren magic, she would likely become human again. But....if her fairy nature took over....then she would understand! She would know what if felt like to be so horny, all the time. Maybe...maybe she wouldn't hate Shelly so much! And, not the least of reasons being that Shelly didn't think she could pull herself away from so much potential manmeat even if she wanted to.

Uh-oh, her breasts....Caty's breasts had entered yet another growth spurt! The globes seemed to perk up, as the girl wailed with desire. The globes began to blossom upwards and outwards, torturing the deliberately tight shirt far more than it would withstand. Accompanied by wailing moans and ripping fabric, bosoms began to ripen with a new dose of pure titflesh. And Shelly saw, she saw the patches of moisture upon the front....

"C-CAN'T HOLD.....BAAACK!!" came the growing girl's howl. With a grunt that was half lust, half triumph, her wobbling whoppers tore through the confining cloth! As the jiggling continued, the lactation finally began. From rosy nipples shot forth firm spurts of fairy milk. Snarling with passion, The metamorphing human grasped her over-active breasts, and the streams of sweet milk rocketed in focused sprays from thimble-sized nips.

The M.C. had not yet finished moistening the top of Girl #7, when the privelege was taken away from him. Each shirt was moistened with lactation, much to shock of....well....everyone. As for Shelly, she didn't need it. Her water nymph aura of sweat had managed to damped the flimsy T-shirt, providing a slow peep-show to all watchers, as the fabric gradually cling to her supple flesh, revealing first the swell of bosoms, and the golden circle of aureoles, and that was before her own milk came in. In a flash, Shelly understood.

"B-Breed...We...can help our cousins....by breeding! Men...." she clutched her crotch and fingered her slit through her lacy underwear. "Must...get pregnant!" She wailed, "Help....my cousins....my ancestors...if someone will impregnate me!"

The fact that the sound-system was playing 'Wild Thing' probably didn't help make the situation any more civil. Almost as one, the frat brothers jumped the stage. The fully human girls seemed forgotten, as lusting men lunged and fought over the slutty, gushing nymph-girls.

She was almost finished, almost finished....becoming. As the cocks of the fraternity brothers filled each of Catalina's holes, she felt the magic burning within her; it was an interesting sensation, to feel your humanity slipping away. With every spurt of cum inside her, her connection to Siren Isle strengthened, overwhelming her human biology, replacing it with the unaging, uninhibited, sex-crazed biology of the Fae.

The boy gripping her firm ass felt that ass expand in his grip, pelvis and flesh rounding into unnatural voluptuousness as the changes accelerated. The boy saw her hair, moistened with sweat, half-black and half-blue, shifting, lightening, until it became entirely blue, as the deep ocean. He rutted inside her cunt, in amazement, until his own orgasm broke his concentration and grip. He collapsed, making room for the next in line, as a hungry cervix sucked and devoured every last sperm cell.

The M.C., who found his schlong being mercilessly sucked by the hispanic-fae girl watched in amazement. Her breasts still enlarged, filling and bulging with tissue to feed her infants. It was surprisingly ironic, her fae scent was coming in, the sweat dribbling off her kneeling body smelled faintly of watermelon and honeysuckle, and indeed her boobs had expanded nearly to that size, still dribbling creamy lactation upon the stage. But finally, her agile tongue drove him beyond sanity as he emptied his seed into her gulping throat.

Shelly knew, at long last what her purpose was; an education was nice, but this...this was a Fae lived for! Her wet clothing hadn't lasted long, as the frat brothers bore her off the stage. She yelped in glee as rough hands fondled her naked, dribbling boobs, eliciting fountains of cream from golden nipples. And then, they found her cunt. This was it! This was living! To be used by legions of hungry men! To have her pussy savaged by thrusting, spurting rods! She grit her teeth and snarled, cascades of libidinous fury battered down the walls of her mind, banishing every thought but beastial, breeding instinct.

The other girls were left in the cold, but Morganna was fortunate enough to be grabbed from behind and hauled offstage by a small group of Goth-guys, who had a particular passion for the rare dark elves. Her shrieks filled the air as an unknown lover entered her from behind, hands clutching, kneading her dark boobs, while she gripped the stage in howling passion.

There it was; Shelly felt the stirrings in her belly. Her body sucked in every gush of sperm, and the potent seed took root within. Magical pregnancy compressed months of growth in seconds, and she mewled as her belly began to balloon forth with taut gravidity.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP!!" snarled Catalina, the boys seemed somewhat disconcerted as her belly began swelling with young. She spread the moist lips of her pussy and fell on all fours, baring her sex to the nearest male, the invitation unmistakable, undeniable. Their confusion lasted only a moment.

For the both of them, pregnant orgy-sex was more gratifying than they had imagined; their burgeoning bellies only heightened their instinctual urges, as their brains were awash in sexual hormones. Any onlooker that retained a semblance of reason would have noticed an odd occurence, the spent victims of the girl's sexual hunger began to rise again in mere minutes, as the scent wafting from naked, fae bodies triggered unprecedented sexual potency in the human men. That, Shelly knew was always the point; the ancient sirens only sang their magical songs to attract sailors so that they might come close enough to smell the scent of her sweat; the rut-musk designed to burn out their bodies on sperm production. Indeed, the Tau-Iota-Tau house repeated the ancient legends, where the alluring Sirens seduced entire crews with their gushing, jiggling charms.