Faephobia: Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,511 Followers

**********

Shelly awakened at last. She was lying on a random bed in one of the fraternities' residence rooms. Belly swollen with young in their 9th month, Boobs engorged with milk. Catalina waddled in, still adjusting to her watermelon-tits and fertile belly.

"Do you think your parents will be mad?" asked Shelly.

"Heh! go to college, lose your humanity. Just the times we live in." Indeed, she was now inside and out no different from any other naiad: The radiant blue eyes, the golden nipples, constant, glistening sweat, and the ridiculously voluptuous figure. Only those that knew her intimately would guess that she had ever been anything but an over-sexed fae girl.

"Doesn't matter, I'm more interested in our future." she sat down upon the bed, rubbing her fertile globes.

"It's all so clear now, I understand..." Shelly had a glazed look in her cerulean eyes. "My Siren cousins aren't evil, they're just hornier than normal. It's wrong to keep them sealed away in the Land of Fairy, when the rest of us roam free in this world full of men. The answer isn't to punish them, but to help them! We have the power to consume men, transfering them to Siren Isle to satisfy our sisters there. But we can also give them a second chance; we shall give birth to Siren offspring, while the other Fae trapped them, we can allow them to escape their prison by allowing them to be reborn on Earth! Now, at last, they shall have a fair chance to find the men, the cock that they have been denied for thousands of years."

"3,000 years without cock, how cruel." replied Catalina.

"And we can correct that mistake." Shelly patted her womb. Really, it had all turned out rather well, for Morganna also. The Dark elf was in the room with them, sound asleep, her night-black, supple frame draped over the crotches of some Goth-boys like a pall of lustful doom. Her firm, silvery nipples bounced upon black breasts like soft vessels, lost in a night-black sea of nihilistic ennui. She had found a gang of guys that would 'Protect her from the dark vengeance borne by the slings and arrows of outrageous female jealousy.' What a ham.

"I've learned how important heritage is, you should tell something to your parents." cajoled Shelly. Catalina smiled.

"I've always been a hot-blooded hussy, no denying it; I get that from mom. She didn't want us to know how horny she could get, but I understand her all too well, she won't be a problem." And with that, Catalina presented a package, addressed to her mother, and she slipped the enchanted dildo inside.

Others may freely contribute tales to the Faeophobia mythos; all you need do is ask.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,511 Followers