All Comments on 'Faerie Love'

by Oldguy45

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slightly Spoilt By An Extremely Sudden End

It's like there's meant to be either a page three or a second chapter, but you simply decided not to bother.

A proper end would have gotten you five stars, as-is, only four.

larry74403larry74403over 13 years ago
Very nice

I liked this story very much. But I have to agree there seemed liked there should be more. But i give five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't get it.

How could someone who is absent all day interrupt his studies? How is the landlord's vitality linked to the fairy? Is she the fairy? Are they spiritually connected? Will she continue downwards in age? Will he end up with her? Will she ever admit that she knows about, or that she is, the fairy? Come on. Keep writing.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Nice story.

I liked this story. There are a few things left unanswered though. I hope there is more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really enjoyed this :-)

You write well and the story was a lot of fun. But I feel that this is one story that needs to be continued. Where will their relationship ultimately go? Why is she bound to the house? Where is she during the day? Why is the landlady so happy?

Please write more! I'm a hopeless romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

It's not often you find a tasteful romance story like this with the added bonus of faeries. I loved it and hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Sorry. Accidentally hit one star as I was scrolling and it would not let me change it.

csreefcsreefabout 1 year ago

Good story, who knows may be a series???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldguy45@Oldguy45
Middle-aged medical professional who only recently acknowledged that he is bisexual. I am totally infatuated with t-girls, croddressers, transsexuals, and feminine boys. I've been writing for this site for years, and my stories have changed and evolved. I am also a firearms...