All Comments on 'Failure To Communicate Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay...

...but, I guess we asked for it. Damn near JPB though.

Still your fan, submit more often and as usual

THANKS!!!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!!

But if this would have ended at the end of page one!!!! This would have been a great read!!!!!. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, I lost all respect for Denver.

He was one of the better characters I've seen here. He seemed like a stand up guy, but in the end he turned out to be another creampie eating cuck wimp.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
A happy ending, of sorts

Could have gone several realistic ways with the sequel. The first installment was such an interesting, intense, and sad story. This one tied up the loose ends and presumably finds everyone, except Jack, better off for the experience. I thought the wife is a secretly bisexual device a little gimmicky (sp?), but whatever-it was fun. Who wouldn't want to have a more sexually-liberated wife and her hot friend as your personal sex toys-as long as they kept it reserved for you.

I do like that Denver was called on his cheating, too (which he sort of lied about in the first installment). Denver's actions made sense to me-he was fully prepared to walk away. But, he did take an honest look at himself. Wife came clean about the past instances with Jack, and (more or less) why she did what she did.

Still, a big difference between sex with a stranger while black-out drunk and hurting from what you believe was an affair by your wife and her having sex because "something was missing" with your best friend-especially when the marriage was on the rocks due to suspicions of infidelity in the first place. That said, it was a reasonable reconciliation; although a rather outlandish and fantastic finish. But hey, that's part of the fun of Lit. Well done.

jiminabjiminababout 12 years ago
Sorry

Sorry MM. You should have stopped while you were ahead and ignored all those emails. After the ending of part one there was no way you could win with this one. We (the readers) had all made up our own endings and there were probably thousands of them. Sometimes less is more. Regardless, I still like your stories. And thank you for them. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Didn't need this..

First part was bad enough without this addition.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Unfortunately

I liked the first Denver except for his drunken betrayal. This one does not come across well...

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
All Right! You Didn't Fuck It Up!

Although I was at first excited to see a second chapter, It was with some trepidation, that I started to read chapter two. What a fun roller coaster ride that was! Will he cave in and hand over his balls and man card? Or will he kick the bitch to the curb, and spend the rest of his life so needy and miserable, that he can't form any healthy relationships, not even casual ones.

So often in these stories, the non-man full of self righteous indignation will refuse to accept a revenge fuck, because he never agreed to an open marriage. But like it or not, that's what he has now, so what could be more fair than fucking each others best friends? Denver was wrong, but his "affair" was with some skanky whore, that he never planned on fucking. Dorothy used that as an excuse to fuck Jack, which she premeditated, and was exactly what she had wanted to do for months (years?).

There's no parody there.

It was perfect the way you gave Dorthy the insight to do the only thing that could possibly save her marriage. She realized there is a lot more parody in fucking Sara, than some random hooker, plus you gave Denver the wisdom to accept her solution.

The masterful way you were able to walk that fine line between loser (wimp), and winner, made for a great story that was fun to read, and for me, very suspenseful. Although he is still married to a now bi-sexual cheating slut, life is good, in fact his life is very, very good. We can all hope that Denver will threesome happily ever after.

Damn! I Love A Happy Ending!

p.s. I don't expect Jack will let Denver have all the fun. Dorothy (and Sara) aren't exactly role models of fidelity, and I fear that in chapter three Denver's continued association with "good buddy" Jack will inevitably lead to him screwing Sara, and Dorothy (again). Once again the next chapter does not bode well for our hero.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I will never criticise an author for finishing his story.

In fact one of the things I hate the most are authors who don't finish the story and leave it wide open. In this case the question was do they divorce or do they reconcile? Leaving it up in the air is akin to watching a cliff hangers and having the movie just stop and say wait till next week to find out how it all turns out. The other thing I hate is authors who won't commit to telling their own story. They write two or more endings and let you choose. It's not my story, it's the author's. I want him to tell it like he sees it. Then I can either like it or not, but it's a finished product.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
first story 5 star this one 1 star

sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
At least the story had an ending......

I thought it was okay for the most part and the character interaction was good minus the Dorothy/Sara tryst.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Good

Gotta disagree with some of the others....this was better then the reconciliation I had hoped for. Thakns!

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years agoAuthor
Well, I will be go to hell....

...as my Daddy used to say.

zed0 gets it!!! Which I concede I just did not expect. Hell, maybe he is OK after all?

To the rest, if you came home and the wife is there waiting with another friendly female, both naked and smiling? Right after kicking the snot out of the bud who hosed the old lady and knowing he is more or less back in charge now?

Now just WHAT are you going to do? Right,... morals. Uh huh.

Winners really DO get the spoils, you see.

Yea, tongue in the old cheek a bit here. What can I say?

LoL

MGM

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IF ONE HAS TO BUY OR PAY

will the worth outweigh the price, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Did not work with part 1

I actually thought part one was complete unto itself and should have been left alone. It has a reality to it and left the reader in control at the end.

This was just a cliche follow up, which is exactly what I think you were going for. This was a way to answer all those people who MUST have an ending spelled out for them, yet not really fuck up the first half.

Michael

size14shoesize14shoeabout 12 years ago
Magmaman

Denver finally had his tongue in cheek as well. liked the ending.

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Kept thinking of Tim Tebow while reading this story

With the main character's name of Denver, my flight of imagination soared onto Tim Tebow...so the violent revenge and the threesome were perfect....as was the funny ridiculousness of this second part of the story. Obviously sequels never live up to expectations, and Magmaman you certainly wrote this story to prove that. I get it and I actually enjoyed the manipulation. Thank you for taking this story to the edge of absurdity without falling into inanity and insanity. By the way, thank you Tim for allowing the Patriots to get to the Super Bowl....reward yourself with a threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

it was agreat story but the second part falls down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't know what

but something was missing. Maybe it was Denvers brains?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I dont get it. what does a 3 some have to do with the wife deliberately cheating ?

can someone explain ths ?

The authors comments make NO sense

why does Denver only go after jack? Presumably from the P.I. report Dennver knows that his wife went after jack AFTER they reconciled .

so how does the wife Offerring then giving him a threesome fix anything?

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years agoAuthor
HarryinVA got his comments deleted

For being such a stupid idiot as to post name calling to an author who is simply posting a piece of obvious fiction. Enjoy it or don't, who cares?

Name calling?

So my comment to Harry?

Go Fuck yourself, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter one was good. Very good.

Should have quit when you were ahead.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Wimp or not wimp?

Not only this Author, but others as Katmai wrote their stories the cheating wives use FFM sex for reconcilation weapon to get back the betrayed husband. Sometime this weapon may be succesful in the story and we can discuss the husband is wimp or not wimp. I think there is a category among the husbands and wives who do extramarital affairs once or twice in their all married life and a reconcilation may be some chance and the husband is not a wimp to forgive.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Obviously communication is overrated

They talk and nothing is really resolved.

He beats Jack up and she sets up a hot threesome. Problem fixed!

The root of the problem remains that she was looking for trouble and, assisted by the circumstances, managed to find it. He got drunk and fucked around. She was stupid and fucked around. (WTF, she was expecting a loving fuck with Jack the hound dog?? I get she was looking for "something else" but with Jack?? Seriously delusional!) She orchestrates a fuck fest and he gets over things. I agree with Magmaman, it would be tough to turn down that apology. If you take it all tongue-in-cheek it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IT IS THE OPINION OF THIS COURT

THAT YOU FAILED TO COMMUNICATE THE REST OF THE STORY PROPERLY IN OTHER WORDS YOU FUCKED UP A REAL GOOD START. SO GO SIT IN THE CORNER FOR 6 WEEKS.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Idiotic way to solve this dispute

But seeing as how neither spouse has much commitment to their marriage, does it really matter? Hard to care about these characters.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
I liked

That the author didn't take the smoke the bitch line and found a way to have them stop and think about what they were doing.I also liked that the lawyer tried to talk Denver into not beibg stupid.I did find the threesome to be a little contrived,I think the better course would have them talking about what was missing,etc,then maybe in a future chapter have that happen:)

Reading some of the comments now I know why the divorce rate is worse in middle america,the comments that Denver is a wimp is idiotic.The wife made a mistake but so did he,he didn't trust her,assumed the worse with the party,then did something stupid then got indignant when she f'ed up....and the righteous chorus says she is a slut while he was drunk,didn't mean to,etc when he cheated first!The good ole boys are the same old women cheats and is a slut,man cheats and didn't mean it,etc.Btw drinking takes away inhibitions,it can let you do things you wouldn't normally do but it doesn't create desire...he wanted to cheat and the booze allowed it.

Maybe people should remember the old adage,to err is human to forgive divine.....a one off mistake is that,ongoing is the problem...

ttom76ttom76about 12 years ago
I'm too literal

Zed0, it's parity, not parody.

Someone said that if your wife was naked with another woman right after you got into a fight ... I'd be at the doctors. He has loose teeth, swollen face, he hurts and sex is not on the agenda - wait til next week.

About Jack, why didn't Denver kick him in the gonads while he had him down? Also, there is no way that the character you painted of Denver would be willing to keep the friendship.

This was not a RAAC story though, basically I liked Denver. He married a ditz, but he loved her. To let her go w/o at least trying would have been sad. However, they will never be able to "go back", it will be a defining moment of their marriage.

MM - if Jack had not got drunk and slipped, would he have been able to reconcile? So many of these stories use it to justify either cheating or reconciliation. Even if he hadn't, he still had a marriage worth saving.

I do appreciate that you finished the story.

Ttom

ttom76ttom76about 12 years ago
Sorry about the score

I clicked on 4 but it registered as 2.

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago

I've been thinking of just reading the stories and not commenting (and especially not reading the other comments), since people say the same stuff over and over, going nowhere. But hell, why not? I commented on chapter 1 too.

So you wrote an ending chockfull of LW cliches, because everybody clamored for an actual ending? He beats up Jack, and gets a threesome with his wife and her hot best friend. Eh...*Shrugs*

Unless there is going to be a surprise chapter 3, and more excrement will hit the fan, I AM very surprised that Denver wants to stay friends with Jack, considering what happened, and what little remorse (NONE) Jack showed.

Zed0's claim that Denver fucking Sara is the same thing as Dorothy fucking Jack, I disagree with that. Yeah, it's more "equal" than fucking some random hooker while being so drunk that you don't remember what happened, but look at the circumstances.

Denver never wanted Dorothy to fuck Jack. Dorothy on the other hand, DID want Sara to fuck Denver. Not only that, she joined in, and it's revealed that THAT is the "thing she had been looking for". Not only does Dorothy want it, she gets off on it. That's quite a bit different from how Denver feels about Dorothy fucking Jack...

If Denver had done Sara behind Dorothy's back and she got angry, THAT's equal to what Dorothy had done.

That said, Jasonnh is right though. How is a hot threesome going to fix the problem of Dorothy's deliberate cheating after reconciliation?

"Will he cave in and hand over his balls and man card? Or will he kick the bitch to the curb, and spend the rest of his life so needy and miserable, that he can't form any healthy relationships, not even casual ones."

I'll take option 3, Denver divorces Dorothy, and finds another woman who doesn't cheat on him. =P

"and the righteous chorus says she is a slut while he was drunk,didn't mean to,etc when he cheated first!The good ole boys are the same old women cheats and is a slut,man cheats and didn't mean it,etc."

Wow, feminist huh? I always thought the saying goes "If he cheats, it's his fault. If she cheats, it's his fault." Seems like you adhere to that.

"Btw drinking takes away inhibitions,it can let you do things you wouldn't normally do but it doesn't create desire...he wanted to cheat and the booze allowed it."

While I'm not dismissing the fact that what Denver did was wrong, there's the problem of intent. Denver was drunk off his ass when he fucked that hooker. I'm quite sure he had NOT been thinking for ages about doing a hooker. Dorothy on the other hand, was completely sober. No booze, no drugs, she knew fully well what she was doing (and seems like she had been looking for trouble for quite some time). She wanted to cheat, no booze necessary. Worse, she did it AFTER the reconciliation. What's HER excuse?

It's quite insidious of MGM to simply not reveal ANYTHING about what happened with that hooker. With Dorothy and Jack you see it every step of the way. That hooker? A big blank, except for the aftermath.

At one point Sara says that Dorothy is still the same person. That is rather ominous. She cheated. If she is still the same person, she could cheat again. Especially given the fact that she cheated AFTER their reconciliation. That point is not addressed.

MGM, the title of your story is "Failure to Communicate". You know what would've shocked me to the core? If Denver and Dorothy actually talked about what had set Denver off when Dorothy danced with Jack (and Jack being too friendly), and before at Jack's house. Denver letting Dorothy know how he saw it. I would've loved to see how Dorothy would respond to that.

Ofcourse, if you catch em fucking, there's not much to talk about, it's crystal clear, but the "husband test" (stuff a wife wouldn't do with another man in front of her husband)? They could very well have differing opinions on what IS allowed and what not.

I reckon it would be a big eye opener for Dorothy, since at that point in the story she DID want Jack, and Denver was correct in reading their body language.

Anyway, still shocked that Denver still considers Jack a friend...woulda kicked him in the nuts a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Two women getting fucked by one man and then those women fucking each other is every males dream right? Even if one of those women is a cheating wife, yes fucking Sara without her husbands consent makes it cheating, so the wife cheated twice and to compensate gets the husband involved in a Poly/Swinger lifestyle. I am curious to know why a woman that only wanted sex with her husband ends up being a Bisexual Nymphomaniac and fucking three people, Jack, Sara and her husband. I wonder who else Sara and the wife will fuck?

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Magmaman Rides again!

I really liked both chapters. I have the need to read and you fill the need . Thanks again man.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
no mousse

I never said he was at fault if she cheated,I said they both were guilty of fucking up.He fucked up by assuming dorothy had cheated with jack and ran off before giving her a chance to defend herself,got drunk and had a whore;she fucked up by letting herself go too far.Him being drunk was meaningless, somewhere in him there was the idea that fucking that pro was ok and the drink allowed it to come out.They both were guilty of not trusting the other enough to talk about their issues.She felt like sonething was missing and didn't say anything to him and he,bc he was reading about cheating saw her emotions and assumed it was cheating instead of asking her.That is the point of the story,as they say,assume makes an ass out of you and me....two good people can make a mistake and move on,happens a lot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I'm glad that he finally got over his bad feelings about her cheating on him.

I like that she was willing to try anyway to get him back to loving her and having sex with her, even having her best friend fuck him.

With all of the history and years of marriage that they have had together, it would be hard for him to turn his back to the woman who has professed her love to him, and admitted that she made a big mistake.

Scrub her up and wash her off good, and she's still the same woman, only now she knows that other men don't do her as good as her husband can.

Not too many women or their best friend would go that far, but it made for a good read. It did surprise me that she was a closet carpet muncher, and that it was her being bi-sexual was what was missing in her sex life.

I don't think too many men would object to his wife going down on a woman especially if he was fucking the other woman, and was watching the sexual relationship between the two women.

A very good read, and I enjoyed reading both chapters.

Thanks for the good story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Mixed again on part 2 . . .

First part of this chapter I liked pretty well. But there needs to be a bit of realistic interaction. If Denver got hurt nearly as badly as Jack, due to their fight, it is highly unlikely he could then hop into the sack and fuck 2 women. Others have pointed out there was no communication about the original problem(s). Somehow the last part of this story was cliched -- nearly every man's fantasy is to be with 2 women at the same time. Somehow that fixes everything. Not.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 12 years ago
OK, OK... I'm going to ignore comments except my own!

MMM,

First thanks for writing.

Second the subject is WAY underwritten.

Third it could have happened more like real life, worse than badly, more destructive than say, Hollywood?

This was not about character development like the kids, Denver's work, her work, charity, raising a great family, ect. It was Failure to Communicate, period. Well done at that but only as each reader could translate. Not as MMM saw it wrote it but, as each reader did. JUST like every relationship is.

Through the minds eye of each, >that unfortunately is two people close to being one after many years together<, is STILL two, not ONE emotional viewpoint.

The results MMM came up with in chapter two is the happy ending that most readers (I hope) wanted. Yep! I like the happy endings... thanks MMM.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

ginrunnerxginrunnerxabout 12 years ago
Not Much

In the first chapter both people made the mistake of not talking , but in both cases nothing went on with ether Jack or the hooker other than they both spent time with some one else, however Dorothy went to Jacks appt. and tried to have sex with him knowing full well what she was doing, CHEATING , and the only thing that stopped her was Jacks unwillingness to CHUCK his best friend, but in the second chapter she went back to Jack and had sex with him even after her girlfriend tried to talk her out of it, then when Denver was going to kick the cheating BITCH to the curb she throws her girlfriend at him after finding out what was missing from her life was her bi-sexuality , and how does she find out she is bi-sexual ????? she cheats on Denver again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let him have his fling with the girlfriend and the wife, then go ahead with the divorce because its obvious she is nothing but a cheating bitch and is always going to cheat on him as long as she can justify it as being good for the marriage .I f she loved him as much as she says she does you would think she would talk to him before she did anything like cheating on him again, hasent she learned anything, she wouldnt be in the mess she is in now if she just would have talked to Denver in the first place.

Not a bad read, but frustrating, from my point, but keep up the good work, and thanks....

Bob

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
Part 2 Missed the Whole Point...

which was the lack of communication. I asked for a sequel so beware what you ask for! The main problem was the ending. The solution having Dorothy open their marriage by bringing in an another woman to address her needs and fix her infidelity is just plain stupid. The diffference between Dorothy and Denver stepping outside their marriage is intent. Two times Dorothy took actions to fuck Jack. Then she arrange a threesome without Denver's consent. Now that she can swing both ways everything is OK? What about trust?

What about respect? So while Denver is hard aat work Dorothy gets to enjoy her female friends? What about the boyfiends of those female friends? Do they get to join in? What happens if she falls in love with one of her female lovers?

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years agoAuthor
Yep, arranged a threesome without...

..without her husband's consent.

Which is part of why the title, "Failure to Communicate." Once again, the same flaw.

It's a common everyday failure. Needs, desires, wants...left unspoken. Yet it's so easy to solve by talking, and so very hard to talk about.

But I can see that some folks will never get it...too subtle, I guess.

Thanks,

MGM

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yepper -

What we have heah is a failya to communicate !

We still have not quite solved it either - we have yet another ASSumption on what is happening and what will help - the solution might have been and could still be a viable one IF they start to actually discuss before acting or deciding - of course the batting average so far sucks rocks

Nicely done - again thx

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 12 years ago
Still mixed feelings. Unfulfilled.

Nothing was really resolved. She just thought she could bring Sara into their bed without any discussion or thoughts of what Denver might react.

I would have enjoyed the threesome for the weekend, and then have her served with divorce papers first thing Monday.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NO SENSE WONDERING WHERE ITS GOING TO STOP

all the barriers are down and gone. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Strange

Ch 1 was great. You took this chapter in all the wrong direction. No resolution. No love. Just raw sex between newly discovered bisexual women and a husband who doesn't know what hit him.

No offense. You're a great writer but I believe this ch. needs a redux.

Just one man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to radical of a jump

he would have turned and left

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
story went stupid gets 1

a story with guts went stupid,oh sex solves everything and now she is Bi, i said once and ill say it again you cant love a Bi women if your a male, a bi will cheat with other women and men and leave you at the drop of a hat,no honor, no love for men just sex, but if your not married give it, but any fucking dumb fuck who marries a BI deserves the hell she will put him through,the best you can hope for is she dies in a great deal of pain, real love is beyond there mental capacity it is all self love for them your kids family friends all get used- ive seen the crap they do,.. Bi=Evil

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid man...

Thinking with his dick and not his head....his slut wife is now a lesbian.....he should have turned and left as now the two women will be fucking each other constantly and he will get side lined very quickly....what an ass hole...women are just whores ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignorant Commentors

If you weren't there, DON'T even pretend that you can tell him what he SHOULD have done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slut

She fucked his best friend. Now she is a a muff diving slut. She is a cheater, get rid of the slut.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
RE: Ignorant Commentors

read your own comment......lol

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
I Second BTTap

and all but the last paragraph of Zed0. I don't think cheating is in Dorothy's future. She and Sara will train Denver to supply what she was missing.

Thanks for the story. Keep up the good work.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
You repeatedly said 'It won't be what you are expecting'

Except it was. Exactly. So predictable you could see it boarding the plane on the next continent over, waving a huge banner, and shouting at the top of its voice; 'Hey look at me, I'm on my way!' It couldn't have been more predictable if you had taken out a full page ad in the newspaper!

Typical forgiveness and reconciliation at ANY cost crap. I knew I shouldn't have read the second chapter, and now that I did, I think it gave me cancer!

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also

STOP writing lawyers that try to talk people out of divorce! There is NO SUCH THING, and it is completely unrealistic, and a story immediately loses ALL credibility and believability. No lawyer would talk himself out of a job and a payday, not even if he was your best friend! He would try to drag it out as long as possible, and try to get you to add on lawsuits, in order to get as much money as possible. Never in the history of lawyers, (and studies show lawyers existed even before life arose on this planet) has a single lawyer tried to talk a potential client out of a lawsuit if there is any chance of winning, and with photos and video, he would cum in his pants!

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Huh?

He was upset because she was cheating, so he went out, got drunk and wound up with a hooker in a hotel room? Then she really does cheat, he goes for the divorce, then tries to work it out? She is fucking her best friend, but that's okay? How about some logical consistency in your characters? Holy fuck this shit doesn't make sense!

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I know I'm late here but...

I felt something was incomplete in Dorothy and Denver's relationship while I was reading part one, and you sure hinted at it all the way through. It came together at the end; Dorothy's lack of satisfaction had to do with her latent bisexuality. Then after a long train of 'seconds' Denver finally got closure with Jack, and the threesome at the very end was just the release he may have needed to be able to rebuild his self-esteem and reassemble their marriage. You gotta love Sarah through all this.

When I got to the end of this story I was completely satisfied. All the pieces fit; Sarah just needed to move in. What a wonderful little tale; what a great way to get out and get back to work.

Thanks magma you made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

Great story!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE SMOLDERING SMOKE HAS TURNED

into a 10 alarm forest fire even after the plucking of undergrowth. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AND FOR BOTH OF THE CHAPTERS

I keep looking for "Cool-Hand-Luke.. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I guess it's just

whatever floats your boat, but your wife finding out she is a lizard is not a good thing, to my way of thinking. Cheating is cheating. Of course, after you whip someone's ass for fucking your wife, going bowling with them is not really a common thing either. The one commenter who predicted this outcome, sort of, was right. Might as well have said, oh and by the way, after watching you eat pussy, my dear, I am going to forgive you any and everything. Wife's face buried in a pussy very seldom works out all that well for a "one and done" man, even if it's one at a time. Pretty soon he will be relegated to the audience and that will be that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

they deserve eachother both are as emotioly retarded as a duck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
f up

Now he gas a new problem. Is his wife a lesbian now or will become one. Has he lost her again. He best bet is to keep them both in his bed for as long as he can. Impermanence Sara would be a bonus. At least this would keep them together. S Sara is the best bet for the duties anyway. This three way could work also. It would be the best to come out of this cap. But as soon s one cheats dump her as long as its the wide as she is bisexuals now. She can only be trusted note as long as Sara is in the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 pussy boys and 2 whores

Magmaman wants to suck a big dick,fucking fag

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Family Man to Whore Man

Wha happen? He throws all his values out the window because his wife cheats? After a lifetime of holding it together, his wife goes off the tracks and he jumps follows her? Why? These people are clearly not the sociopath sex without emotions types, what do they expect to happen? It will not be good.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Too Kinky (If That's Possible!)

"Denver. She said you were with some other woman, and did it first." – He might have TECHNICALLY done it first, but a) he thought that she had, and b) he was so drunk he didn’t even know what he was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next year

He'll be sleeping on Jack's couch while Dorothy and Sara are canoodling at his house.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Started pretty good

Ending just didn't match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hehehehehee Great rad you got the asshole of LIT dear annony all mad and pissed off.

Good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
completely unreal

but otherwise okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Divorce Her and Leave Her

Hell, if she wants to be a lesbian, let her be one only without you in the picture. Go get a friggin DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Your characters are about as fucked up as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was rubbish

Why would anybody want to be married to those two idiots? Any sane person would have kicked Dorothy to the kerb and beyond. Why was she married to an idiot like him? Probably because they deserved each other. This was just someones fantasy - Magmaman's for sure. Potentially the story was good. The ending was pathetic.

Tony

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Threesomes can sometimes resolves a whole lot of problems in a relationship...

Here's the thing: everybody in this story is an idiot.

Denver's an idiot for not taking care of business, when it came to his wife, and blindly trusting a known player to be around her, simply because he happened to be his best friend. He's also a fucking moron for still being friend with such a douchebag.

Dorothy's an idiot for not realizing she had some bi tendency way before she put her marriage in danger.

Jack's a tremendous idiot for letting his dick risk his lifelong (and, probably, sole) friendship, and so thinking his size and strength were enough to take on an enraged husband (first rule of fighting: crazy beats big mos of the time... and pissed off husbands are usually crazy.)

Sara's an idiot (not a big one, like the others, but still...) for not warning Denver about Dorothy's planning about cheating on him.

So, a true bunch of morons... no wonder they've ended this tale with everybody still on speaking term!

Gotta say, though... the way magmaman wrote this story, I don't see how Denver could seriously justify dump his wife, at this point. Sure, she cheated... but now, not only will she be faithful to him (when men are concerned, anyway), but he'll be the penis part of a continuous threesome with a buxom playmate as long as he wants to. You know a lot of middle-aged men who have two women to satisfy their sexual needs? Yeah, me neither... He truly would be an irredeemable dumbass if he walked away from this.

Ultimately, I don't like, nor do I care, about any of the characters in this little play. I'm satisfied in the way the author set up their new normal, but, all thing consider... 'could live my whole life without hearing about any follow-up starring one of them.

I don't hate it... I just don't care for it.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
I liked the story.

Just a little depressing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thought

Thought you had a good one going, but for me, it ended in a completely ridiculous manner. Characters just changed overnight, and not for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, but all I can hear is Strother Martin's line in "Cool Hand Luke"

Y'all know what I mean?

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Wife went from bad to sad, and hubs went along with it!

That's the remedy, have the spouse you cuckolded with his best friend, whose weak lines you're stupid enough to believe after knowing for years that he's a player -- no, don't this stupidity on anything but your being stupid -- get with your best friend, and said bestie just goes with it? Well! Nobody needs to waste a piece of uncooked spaghetti -- you know your cake ain't all the way baked! (Okay, I've been watching nothing but Thanksgiving cooking shows, and knowing to use that is all I bring to the baking shows.)

Were these people hit hard in their respective heads some time after they hit age 40? Wife should have talked seriously with her husband about their sex life as soon as he finished breakfast at the camp out and kept talking with him about changes she was dealing with. Now she's lusted out of her mind, and these supposedly gaining-wisdom people have gone straight feeble-minded.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Had some good potential....but Ch 2 went to pieces

magmaman

When I began reading the first chapter I thought, mmmmm...this plotline looks interesting albeit somewhat predictable. Any reader with a pulse knew that at some stage Dorothy would fuck Jack, so no surprises there. But Chapter 2 has Denver descending into cuck mode. Wife's answer...fuck him out of his depression. I mean come on, you had the bugger beat the living crap out of Jack to regain something of his self-esteem. Then you have him as the victim of a concerted female conspiracy to which he surrenders all too quickly. That move rendered the character Denver weak as a pussy-whipped cuck.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Damn you. You managed to turn a cheating wife story into a happy ending. Not only is the husband happy, he is better off than before.

Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What goes around...comes back around............

I stand corrected...this was a much better ending.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
but...

He still doesn't screw like Jack and Dorothy will always remember. Husband is now the wallet and not the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How in the world did this couple manage to raise two children who are not institutionalized?

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Ironic

Turns out hubby is just another two-faced piece of shit. The old double standard: "You can't do what I do." Just pathetic - including the story.

I'm with Anon, just previous. LOL

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

Well done. Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do stories have friend who is horn dog, pussy hound etc and then get mad when something happens.

Dumb shits my only reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A rather trite ending to a fairly entertaining little tale about stupid people doing stupid things.

But what stories would there be for writers to tell if people weren't stupid.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he messed somehow with a hooker. She messes with Jack. She then again messes with Jack to get even but that in fact puts her one up.

These two are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More infidelity as the cure for the heartache caused by infidelity produces poor logic and bad fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, as a fantasy, for once a cheating wife and maybe a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So are they a 3way couple now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES