Failure To Communicate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"What?"

"I mean it. You and I are buds, I am really sorry I fucked things up. I want us to be friends."

"You are out of your fucking mind!" Denver snorted.

"Well? Will you be there?" Jack had managed to get to his feet now.

"Yea, I guess. Asshole!" Denver dropped the car in gear and drove away.

He started laughing so hard he had to pull off the side of the road.

+++

It seemed like it took forever to get to his house, Denver kept working some loose teeth with his tongue.

In the house, he washed his face in the kitchen sink, peeled off his shirt. It was torn and all bloody, so he threw it in the trash.

That was when it struck him, where in the hell was Dorothy?

"Dorothy! Where are you?" He called out. She had to be here somewhere, her car was in the driveway.

"I am in here, honey." He heard her call out from the bedroom, then he heard a stifled giggle.

"Now what in the hell?" He thought.

Pushing open the bedroom door, Denver came to a stop.

Lying in the bed, the covers pulled down to their waists were Dorothy...and Sara. Four nice round breasts, bare nipples pointing up.

"What?" He managed, unable to not stare.

"What happened to you?" Dorothy sat bolt upright.

"Nothing, you should see the other guy. Now what is going on?" He asked.

"Well, Sara is my very best friend in the whole world, so we were thinking...?" Dorothy got out of the bed, walked over and touched Denver's face.

She was completely naked.

Not a trace of pubic hair.

"Sara shaved it off for me." Dorothy smiled at him. She had a dreamy look on her face.

"Sara?" Denver looked over at her again.

"Yea. I did hers, too. Wanna see?" She giggled.

Denver's head was spinning.

"You should have talked to me about...this." Denver looked past her at Sara lying there.

Bare breasted and making no move to hide anything, a huge grin on her face?

"I am right now." Dorothy smiled, her fingers began to unbutton his shirt.

"Does this mean you want me to...are you suggesting we have a threesome..with Sara?"

"Yep."

"It looks like things are going to be different around here, huh?"

"They sure are! Now, come to bed, let us girls make you feel better. We have some things we want to teach you." Dorothy laughed.

"Who beat you up?" Sara asked, looking at his swollen face.

"Nobody. I beat Jack up."

+++

That began one crazy night, bare breasts, warm bodies everywhere at the same time. Denver found himself in a constant haze of lust, much of the time he knew who he was touching but wasn't sure who was touching him.

At one point Denver found himself fully embedded in Sara, her husky hips lifting him completely off the bed, while Dorothy had her hands underneath fondling his balls.

"Like this." Sara told him at another point as the tip of her tongue brushed Dorothy's bare pussy. Denver was looking over Sara's shoulder at the time, amazed at watching Dorothy with her head back, her eyes squeezed shut, climaxing over and over.

Later after some rest, Denver got it up for the third time, lying on his back as his wife pounded away at him.

The last thing Denver remembered was trying to move his face around so he could breathe past bare breasts.

Then someone was sucking on him, he looked down to see the top of Dorothy's head bobbing up and down.

Exhausted, he fell asleep.

+++

The next morning, Denver woke up to giggling and voices coming from the kitchen. He got up, pulled on his robe and went in there.

Sara was mixing a bowl of pancakes while Dorothy was working on Bacon and Eggs.

Both of them were in matching baby doll nighties.

"Good grief." Denver muttered, grabbing a chair.

"Well, do you forgive me now, honey?" Dorothy asked, setting down a steaming cup of coffee.

"No, but I guess I can live with it." He answered with a laugh.

Later, back in the bedroom, Sara was busy under the covers.

"I thought you didn't like that?" Dorothy asked with a snicker as she gently suckled one of his nipples.

"I changed my mind." He said.

She giggled at that.

"I found out what was missing." Dorothy grinned at him.

"And just what is that?" He asked her.

She let out another titter and ducked under the covers herself, presenting her bare behind to him.

"What the hell", He thought, pressing his face to her. It wasn't really something he ever did, oral to him was..well..? Still, after last night..?

Then he realized she was not doing anything with him.

She was doing something, though....

Denver jerked the covers back, exposing Sara's round buttocks to find Dorothy's face buried between her thighs.

"Is this going to work?" Dorothy turned her head to look at him with a smile.

"So you like women too? When did you find this out?" Denver asked in surprise as he struggled to keep from blasting off into what now felt like a vacuum cleaner.

"Down at the ladie's shop, we were trying on some naughty things and it got...interesting." Dorothy giggled.

"Yea, very interesting!" Came muffled sounding from under the covers.

"Then we decided to come home and both of us would fuck you silly. Do you mind?" Sara's head popped out from under the covers with a huge grin.

Denver blinked at that, then he leaned back with a smile as she returned her attentions to his rigid cock.

He was thinking that he didn't mind this one bit.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12