Fairfax Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eyeglitter
eyeglitter
156 Followers

Luke answered her by moving his hand to her neatly trimmed bush. He could see the glimmer of moisture on her pussy lips as she began pumping his cock with her soft hand. He backed her towards the desk and slipped a finger between her closed pussy lips, parting them and revealing her hard little clit. “Mmmmm…don’t take your time, Luke. I’m ready to fuck whenever you are.” She reminded him as she parted her legs and eased her bottom onto the large teacher’s desk. As her legs spread more Luke felt his heart beat faster. He took her hand from his throbbing penis and placed it above her head on the desk. She smiled as she saw he was about to fill her wet pussy with his cock.

Luke placed the head of his cock over her red clit and began rubbing it in small circles. “Yes, Luke.” She said. “Rub my clit with your cock, think about all those horny girls outside you want to fuck and how jealous they are right now that your cock is rubbing my hard clit!”

Luke moved his penis up and down her slit as she began to buck her hips. She reached for the edge of the desk to steady herself and she moved back and forth, trying to get more of his cock to touch her wet dripping pussy with each swipe of his throbbing member. “God, Luke, I can’t take this!” She nearly yelled. “Fuck me now!”

But Luke enjoyed keeping her on the edge. He knew the students would arrive for class any minute, and he wanted Angela to wait till there was no turning back before he rammed his cock up her pussy. “Please, Luke, I need to feel your big cock in me! Stop being such a tease and shove it in me!”

Finally Luke smiled as he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her almost naked body to the edge of the desk. She raised her legs in the air and he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. “You want me to fuck you now? I’ll fuck you.” He told her, as he buried his cock in her hole with one smooth stroke.

“Ohhhh! God yes!” She yelled, forgetting herself. “Fuck me Luke! Your cock feels so big in my pussy! I want to come on your big cock!”

“You better!” Luke told her, bucking faster as she cried out. “I want to see you finger your clit while I fuck your pussy.”

She didn’t waste a minute finding the hard red button and flicking it quickly with her finger. “God, don’t stop fucking me!” She shouted. “I’m going to come!”

Luke felt his balls tighten as the same feeling began to come over him. He fucked Angela faster, listening to his balls slap against her ass each time he buried his cock into her up to the hilt. She suddenly gripped the edge of the desk tightly and raised her legs high in the air. “Oh my god! Yes! Now! I’m coming now!” She yelled.

Luke felt her pussy tighten around his pulsating cock. He pumped faster, watching her body tense up as he pushed her over the edge. As she began to loosen her grip and her finger slowed over her clit, Luke withdrew his cock. Watching Angela orgasm had brought him over the edge. He grabbed his cock and shot his cum on Angela’s spread pussy. They were both breathing hard, and didn’t move for a few moments before collecting themselves. They could hear a few soft voices giggling in the hallway outside the door. Luke looked at Angela. “Did they hear us?” He asked.

“Probably.” Angela said, sliding off her desk. “Don’t worry, Luke. I’ll just slip into the powder room and get freshened up. Tell the girls they can be seated and get out their notebooks on your way out.”

Luke zipped up his pants and tucked in his shirt. Angela didn’t seem to be worried about what the students thought about the situation, so he assumed this sort of thing was normal for the faculty. He wondered if all the instructors were as eager to welcome new staff as Miss Miles. “Alright then.” He said. “I’ll go get ready for my next class.”

“Excellent.” Angela said, heading for the back door of the classroom. “I’ll see you later.”

Luke walked towards the front door of the classroom where the giggling students were waiting for class. He opened the door to find naked Emily with a smile across her face. “Hi Mr. Ryder. Can we come in?”

“Miss Miles said you should all find your seats and take out your notebooks. She’ll be with you in just a moment.” Luke told the group as he adjusted his tie.

“Looks like they just had a dress code check of their own!” He heard Emily snicker to a classmate as he headed down the hall to his classroom.

eyeglitter
eyeglitter
156 Followers
12