All Comments on 'Fairytale Wife'

by FairytaleWife

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Predictable

Clearly, Melissa is a slut. Not badly written, but Melissa's morals are questionable. Money + power = whore. I have trouble believing this will really be a one-time thing, or that she can keep this secret from husband Tom. Tom now has a nice lawsuit against the company but it would be stronger had he gotten Bill's "offer" in writing, especially the "no sex" part. Shit happens, as the monster said in the movie, "Predator."

ohioohioover 13 years ago
very hot story

She may have had her "fairytale," but it was clearly at the expense of fidelity to her husband. Will this continue? Will Tom find out about it? I hope there will be more, so that we can find out!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

This is no 'fairytale' this is a nightmare tale of a really fucked up woman. I pity the kids and the husband. With a wife like this who needs enemies? I hope the wife picked up a horrible case of Death on the way home to her cuckolded husband. The poor sap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another cheating slut wife story.

Ah, how you writers love a cuckolded husband. Maybe he would find out and end the charade of a marriage. Maybe figure out a way to ruin her lover. Revenge, I cry revenge. This isn't hot..it's stupid and sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read!

I can't believe the people that read stories that they find offensive. If you don't like it, why read it? Well written, and I like this kind of story but do not live the lifestyle. Sometimes I think it would be fun for my wife to fuck or suck someone but have yet to experience it. We will see maybe one day.

Brothersgrimm2008@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job

Wonderful story..... I think it would make an interesting story to potray the conflict when she goes home and misses that life style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm No Fan of Cuckoldry...

but this tale is hard to dismiss. A gorgeous young woman finds herself in such a situation and succumbs to the fantasy...damn, as a hubby, I'd be extremely angry and hurt...but as a rational man...if I was an understanding man...I'd have to say she was trick-fucked just like I was! Both of 'em shoulda seen it cumming, as it were! If you aren't into sexy liaisons, never let yourself be put into such a compromising position! It was obviously a dumb idea to let her go...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Different take on a cheating wife

Well written story, different then most cheating wife tales. Somewhat unrealistic that a husband would allow a wife to do this, but since it's fantasy anything is possible. Now it needs another chapter, where husband finds out about wife's adventure. Can their marriage survive infidelity? Only the author has the answer. Thanks for the read. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pile od crap

The husband should throw the whore the curb. What a cold bitch. She just rolled over and fucked the guy because he gave her stuff. Folks that's a WHORE and mr asshole CEO needs to have his ass sued off by hubby and if he can't sue him then a bullet in the back of CEOs head and his wives will do nicely,

If anyone finds this bs arousing you should seek immediate therapy because youve got deep and disturbing issues that you need to fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Cuckoldry belongs in the FETISH category. This story is all about a whore that has cucked her husband part 2 should have the husband find out and he should torch the bitch. This is not a fantasy but a cuckold nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question

So to those who read these stories, then jump on them: Why? Why not read Romance if that is what you are looking for? What is more disturbing: someone who likes this fantasy and reads it, or someone who doesn't like it and reads it anyway?

Sounds like some very insecure husbands/boyfriends if you ask me.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Well it was a story and a fairytale but it was so much more

A wifes dream, a husbands nightmare. Yes I know this is fiction and the wrong catagory. It should be in cock or romance. This is not a loving wife, she is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story....

More PLEASE. Yes the will be conflict. She will be torn about returning to her everyday life. Remembering the pampering and luxury of the weekend. Who knows maybe she will become the CEO's regular date when he needs one. What happens between her and her husband only the author knows. Does he go along with it .... resist... get revenge? Only time will tell. However one thing is for sure all the nattering half wits who complaine about "this story is in the wrong category", or "she isn't a loving wife she is a slut", will be here to try and tear down the work of a talented writer. As for the genius who thinks that if this story turned you on you need a therapist.... Look where you are! It's an erotic story site! We all have our own proclivities including you and you are going to judge those of us who enjoied this story? I mean really deal with your own issues first. I personally hope to read much more from the author.

MikelGMikelGover 13 years ago
Ok

The story is well written, but cheating without guilt or at least remorse means something is lacking in this woman's moral character, like fidelity, honesty and understanding the meaning of true love within the confides of a marriage. Sacrifice and loyalty.

She would be the first to be crying " it meant nothing, it was just sex, I love you" BS we all hear when they get caught and I am glad she is not my wife. The husband will eventually go to NYC headquarters and it will get back to him someday, somehow! The jewelry should be a dead give away something went on for all that attention.

I hope someone writes a sequel to make this fairytale a nightmare only because she shows no shame in what she did to her marriage vows. I know it sounds prudish, but these are not the actions of a loving wife, rather it demonstrates how thin of a relationship she had to succumb to temptation,fucking her husbands boss. Every time Bill sees him he well think, I fucked your wife asshole!

I thought this story was going to be a rare look at fidelity in the most tempting of situations and for once love wins out! But no you took the beaten path.

There are both men and women who will find this story to be complete as a stand alone, I agree the sex was well written, but one of my favorite LW authors once said there are consequences for your actions. This story only told one side of the story, your choice, but we know this story has to be completed to its logical conclusion. Lies, then discovery, then pain and then humiliation, the reality of a cheating wife fucking your boss lazered in your mind for the rest of your life. Three days of sex for a marriage, seems fair huh?

Get to it LW writters.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 13 years ago
Excellent adventure!

If only my wife could have an adventure like that! Thanks for the story. I loved it!

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
Well Written

This was a well written story and enjoyable fairytale* (with some minor typos). I would encourage you to keep writing and have someone else proof read the story before posting. I would also suggest putting this and maybe your future stories into the Romance or any other category for that matter. Given the nasty negatives reviews so pervasive in the LW category, you'll never get the respect you deserve.

You have tremendous potential. Just don’t let the ANON moral-asses get to you about an amoral** make-believe story. Maybe a disclaimer at the beginning will help.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

*Fairytale: noun 1) a story about fairies; told to amuse children; 2) an interesting but highly implausible story; often told as an excuse.

**amoral: adjective 1) not involving questions of right or wrong; without moral quality; neither moral nor immoral; 2) having no moral standards, restraints, or principles; unaware of or indifferent to questions of right or wrong: a completely amoral person.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
delusional

Stories about delusional people are not interesting if you don't have the delusion run up against reality. She will never be a "perfect wife." Her cheap affair will always prevent that.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
$8K Prostitute...

...with a either a naive cuckold or pimp for a husband. The comment about "predator" is correct. 1 star is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Cheating Slut Is Always A Slut

Thats what she is, there will be a lot more cheating, no love here. One star, turned me off with the crap about being a good wife and loving her idiot husband, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

nuff said

crimson56crimson56over 13 years ago
Ignore the haters

A well written story with some great hooks. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Ignore the haters

I just love "comments" that are nothing but about how only people who think as they do are allowed to have an opinion.

<P>

You like the story? Fine. Others don't. If you can't deal with this basic concept, well, maybe people should ignore what YOU think.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Good story

But, the flaw with this story and writing is that there was no real resolution with any of the characters. And like any fairy tale, the characters had a lack of any depth. Look I guess that could be the theme of the story...a fairy tale, but if so, the author needed to be a bit more over the top. In that vein, what's so special/fairytale about going to NYC to parties and Belmont. Been there done that...not that special...I guess the clothes and jewelry, but the weekend sounded pretty dull. Well written otherwise...perhaps needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wife and husband deserve each other

He sent her off to become a whore. She became a whore. They made 8000. cuckold fantasy, probably not written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor plot connections and boring as hell.

Tell again author, why you wasted you time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a woman's stoke story of self cuck wimp husband

so having said all that and the few favorable reader comments you have established yourself a reputation as a self cuck male humiliation writer who writes in the extreme [ 24" cock and cc tits ].<P>

Not a good start unless you intend to continue the male self disrespect angle.<P>

Anybody can write this shite - why you?

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
This Is A Story About A Wife

But what about the poor husband at home, who deserves the fidelity of a "faithful" wife? She cheated on him plain and simple. It may be one thing to dream of it or make up 'fairytales' about it but it is still cheating. She obviously didn't really love her husband, to be able to have an affair and cheat on her husband. No matter how short the affair was it still occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a Fairytale...

...but - a Good One!

Nicely written, believable and erotic - a real fantasy for women who gave up the freedom for love, family and children and find themselves missing the going out and having fun time.

Can't help but think that when she gets home, even if she doesn't (probably won't and shouldn't) tell hubby all the details - in time, she will fantasize about another weekend, want to get all dressed up, have the forbidden fruit of a stranger who treats her like a goddess and...hopefully, is well endowed and a skillful lover.

If hubby is lucky, she will fantasize with him as he takes her out for special weekends while mom babysits.

Anyway, a stand alone good story! A chapter two could be interesting, you're the author...???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do you believe in fairytales?

I don't think they lived happily ever after. Obviously, as teh568 said, she didn't really love her husband to be able to fall under Bill's spell so quickly. There was no respect for her husband or her marriage vows. She felt so little guilt that it didn't stop her from continuing doing things for Bill that she never did for her husband. At the next meeting, Bill and Melissa will know they put one over on the poor unsuspecting husband. She will probably want to sneak off with Bill for a quickie to once again enjoy this powerful man with his huge cock. Paybacks are a bitch, or at least they should be. I hate that there were no consequences for her actions. I guess that makes it a fairytale. Thanks for writing.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Brothers Grimm Fairytale?

Whatever 'FairyTales' this writer has been reading are so far away from any 'Fairytale' I was told when I was a kid. I do remember one tale about cheating sluts being burned at the stake. I think this applies here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Just another story of a wife that really wanted to fuck her husbands boss and a spineless huband who caved into her demands. Here's hoping she gets AIDS and dies a slow painful death

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fairly erotic

she was a whore and got fucked like a whore, not exactly sizzling but some passages were sorta hot, decent effort

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I think she fell in love with the glint and glamour of the Bill's life

It would be very hard for her to leave the life style she had with Bill.

Maybe Bill could convince her husband that she was such an asset to the company, that the company wanted to offer her a full time job as his assistant.

She could return to her fairytale life and Bill would be her knight.

Good story thanks

HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
Ethics and Morals

Remind me not to do business with this guy's company. An egregious lack of morals and ethics at the top are a clear warning about how the rest of the company is run. Clearly the wife, while starstruck, is a bird of the same feather. One wonders about the author's own moral compass when the story slides down to its amoral end. Oh, and PLEASE use your spell checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A whore by any other name is a whore

(about the characters, not impugning the author)

She's a whore and thats that.

Tom is luck to get rid of her.

Bill is a sleaze bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I think she was a little easy, but I can see how she could be swept off her feet. I hope you tell more of this story. I would like to see what kind of a man bill really is. It would be interesting to see how she handles the aftermath of her affair. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

It always flips me out to read comments. This was a well written story, and I stress "story", that is posted on an erotic story site that allows people to explore their fantasies. Yet we have:

~Critics, or should I say hypocrites, who question the ethics and morals of the CEO, the wife, the husband, the writer, and the readers. You are posting on a porn site and questioning the morals of others???

~One critic who compares the "Fairytale" told here to children’s' fairytales? Seriously? Again, you are on a porn site. This isn't Mother Goose.

~Critics who are obviously OCD and are so obsessed with a couple of typos that they can't actually read the story.

~And these critics take the cake. In a world with bestiality, scat, transsexuals, and you name it; these folks are most offended by a cheating wife. And it's the anger in the criticism that always gets me. Anyone angered by a story like this has some serious issues. Either you have been cheated on or don't trust you own relationship. You need therapy, not those who write or enjoy this type of fantasy.

Get over it folks!!! This is a story, and I seriously doubt it is true. But it is very erotic if you have an open mind. If you don't why are you even on this site? You should be reading Mother Goose and living in that fairytale land.

Writer, please continue to write and don't let a few self-righteous idiots stop you. This is a well written story and though I doubt it is true it does expose the weakness of every relationship: Anyone can cheat, no matter how strong the love and relationship. If you put yourself into situations where it can happen, you risk that it might. That is what this couple did. Couples that don't cheat have three things in common: Love, communication, and avoiding potential situations that threaten the first two. So many marriages fail because they forget the third thing.

Great story!!! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Because the last hypocritical critic. moaned and whinged so much. STFU you pathetic cuckold wannabe hypocrit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars, to counter the sad little fuck before me.

I'm here to get off on slut wife stories. Why are you here, dickbrain?

Orion623Orion623over 13 years ago
Deserves a Sequel

An interesting story with a lot of emphasis on the fairy tale aspect that allows Melissa to guiltlessly commit adultery. You have to wonder what will happen the next time Bill, the CEO of Tom's company, makes another trip to the midwest and needs a date, or the next time there is a soiree in New York which Bill must attend and just happens to need a presentable companion for the evening. Will Melissa become Bill's Rent-A-Date for all such events? Precedent has been set by the New York trip so it is not unimaginable for Melissa to find a new way to occupy her weekends.

And what of Tom? $8000.00 a pop is a considerable sum of money. Eight or sixteen thousand a year will go a long way towards an educational fund for their three year old son. Somewhere along the way Tom will become suspicious or someone will say something that gives Tom a clue as to what is really going on with his wife.

Melissa has already established that guilt, remorse, shame and conscience are not part of her makeup. She certainly will not tell Tom anything about her little adventure with Bill. She can excuse her behavior with thoughts of a fairy tale life but the die is cast as to her character, or lack of it.

I hope the author will consider revisiting Bill, Tom, and Melissa and broaden there characters while throwing in some tension and discord to give readers a really engrossing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's just so laughable

to read the feedback on an erotic porn site. Wow, the outrage and morality of readers who read what? Porn literature? The venom spit at those that disagree. What? The scores given for the wrong reason, to offset somebody that disagrees with you. What? The harsh words to an author who writes porn on a porn site. What? Would somebody explain to me why all the hatred against a fiction story and the author who pens it. Please I'd like to know. I read for entertainment, what do you read for? Fair question, isn't it?

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Nice

A well written fantasy that's even believable! Loved it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Basically a excellent story and I would have rated it 5*****.

However, I downgraded it to 2** because the following statement is impossible: "It was at least 10 inches long and very thick."

There are no 10" cocks and even 7" would be very large and less then 5% of men have cocks 7" or longer. Even John Holmes was only 8.75" and he was one in a million.

Impossible statements are stupid so I always downgrade stories with impossible or extremely rare. The exception are science fiction and fairytales. It a fairytail it is acceptable if the hero has a 24 inch cock so that she can suck his dick while he is fucking her vagina. I doubt that I would give a high rating to such a fairytail but I would not downgrade it because it is impossible.

Granted this story says "Fairytale." However, clearly it is not a fairytale.

Other than the one foregoing stupid statement I really liked the story. As Henry Kissinger once stated, "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Therefore, it understandable and almost expected that that would have fucked. In fact, considering the gifts, money, and his powerful position and wealth, almost all women (80 to 90 percent) would at certain times during their monthly cycle have fucked.

Since it was the natural and expected thing, fucking him does not make her unfaithful. In fact, if that resulted in her getting pregnant, she would be doing her husband a favor because most likely she would be giving her husband a prettier and smarter baby.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Basically didn't care for the story but

gave it a 5 because Dwornock downgraded it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
High class whore

Cuckolds Tom and is a high class whore.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
This story got me horny as hell

This author brought the horny pervert right out of me. This bastard played every note to this very horny seductive scenario like a child prodigy's graduate performance at Juliard University. The main character Melissa was very real with great construct by the skillful hands of this talented offer, providing all the visible frailities of this young housewife. The story was unfolded masterfully one scene at a time with Melissa's pcyche in full view at every syllable in every word showing the seduction in small subtle nuances like a duck swimming slowly down a lazy creek. Thank you for this extraordinary anatomy of a perfect seduction. The ending could've been a beginning in some stories and begs to have a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

She's just a slut! And to all the commenters saying don't read it if you don't like it......Tell me how the fuck are we supposed to know that we don't like it without reading it? That's just a stupid fucking thing to say!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Just a fucking cock whore with a cuck wimp husband.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
A SLUT IS A SLUT NO MATTER HOW YOU DRESS HER

Fairytale or reality, a cheating whore is a cheating whore. She owes hubby big time and she needs to line up all her girl friends to fuck him senseless for at least 6 months if not a year.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fucking Cunt

Cheating whore slut skank cunt wife. She should die of inoperable painful cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
whore

just another slut. no wait she got paid. what a whore. crappy story. glad you quit writing. YUCK

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

This almost reads like a confession and the only safe place to disclose it and unburden herself is here.

OscaritoOscaritoabout 11 years ago
A truly jack off story.

I don't understand the morons that want to torch the bitch. There's no bitch, there's no slut, it's only a character in the mind of an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This fairytale is just that

The author decided that as in the cliché for all sexual predators, Bill had a huge cock which not surprisingly is not measured in inches but rather by emotions. For course this cliché is used so often and is in actuality ridiculous since less than 10% of the male population has a "huge cock" and if they did it more than likely would be only a scant 2" longer. This would hardly be something to write home about. The other sappy element of this story is the wife falling so easily into this trap without any fears about Bill's real purpose. If the husband had a wife was so incredibly naïve as the one in story he would never agreed for her to spend a weekend in a hotel room alone.

This fairytale is better named Slut Fantasy telling us a great deal about the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And everytime

she has sex - not love making- from now on with her husband, he will unknowingly never measure up - so to speak. In the Grimm fairytales, most of the characters come to a bad end. Clearly she gets her cake and eats it with gusto without a second thought. As one of the morons who finds this tale repellent, it is just too bad there is no poisoned apple to end her story. The evil witch wins this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more fact than fiction...

may not be 5 star hotel nor fancy business gathering but still a presentable event...this type of encounter does happen... label them if you must.. but do not kick your friends and relatives out, because some are people close to you have traveled this path...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learn to spell

"Peak," "heal" and "peal" are correct...if you are talking about mountains, wounds and bells. They have nothing to do with little looks at things, shoes or removing clothing or the rind of an orange. Those words are "peek," heel" and "peel."

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
stupid

cause first and fore most yea not spose to be taking Viagra any more the 1 every 3..4 days .. so think before typing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut and prick

Once the spouse finds out he will be worth millions

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

“Because this man I just met is rich and powerful (despite also being rather unattractive), I think I will break my wedding vows and betray the husband who trusts me.”

The wife in this story has the morals of a skank. The man used her as he would a cheap prostitute, not an escort— an escort would have at least charged extra for sex if she didn’t turn him down altogether.

The only decent character in the story is the poor husband, whose only mistake lay in trusting his wife, the mother of his child. He didn’t have sex in the story, but got screwed anyway.

A mediocre tale about unpleasant people.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Whore

Doesn't take much to get a whore to cheat. Will she be able to go back to the poor husband and son after this fairytale weekend?

mitchawamitchawaalmost 6 years ago
Criticism

A traditional plot: boss, employee, wife, cheat. However, the story is well written. The characters are well defined, the dialogue is in keeping with the plot, and the sex scenes are well done

The category is Loving Wives which means the wife is going to cheat. To criticize the author for adhering to the guideline of the category is to display ignorance. Comments are meant to deal with the author's story and not about the morals of the characters. If you don't want to read about adultery then choose another category.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Incomplete

This story is very incomplete. There's guilt to deal with and consequences. There's really no such thing as a fairytale affair. I rated low because of this. Needs at least one more chapter.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

i liked it. and for all the bitter and twisted........war hero's get over it, it's a sexual fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me this was one hell of a thrill .Extremely well written and actually got me rather excited !. The storyline was easy to follow and predictable but nevertheless intriguing. I’m not going to criticise anybody for writing a story, however ( and I know this is a work of fiction like probably 99% of the stories) occasionally it would feel more realistic if the older man had an average sized cock and she still was seduced by his status and the drink etc .

I would love something like this story to be made into a shirt erotic film , it would be amazing to see. Thanks for a most memorable read . Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank got this fucked up delusional writer quit after one!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Can a husband really be that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the last chapter where the husbands finds out and gets his revenge against his cheating wife and the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zerozerozero; JUST ANOTHER CHEAP SLUT WHORE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this was a entertaining and almost believable story. What a lovely wonderfull wife she was. However, why did give this rich charming man only a 10" dick...come on man, it should have been at least 14 inches. Haha give me a fucking break you moron.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If this is a fairytale, I hope the ogre gets this cheating bitch.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Great storey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Sometimes these things happen. Talk about it with husband after you are both old and gray and have been together for 50 years

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

I'm not normally the type to post this type of comment but, in this case I think calling her a cheating skank is appropriate.

Nothing romantic or fairytale about this. Just a married woman who cheats on her loving husband because another man spent money on her and got her drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story disturbed me, too. I would have felt much better about her if she had valued her marriage more highly. Would have liked to know what happened to her and her family. Bill is a creep.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Its a story - I get it.

But…. I failed to see the fairytale?! This was just a “Loving wife”, upscaling and falling for the money, diamonds and power.

But I will give the 3 stars for the sex descriptions

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She likes stories of rich, powerful, men - with big cocks - seducing happily married wives who are also moms! That combination of ‘happily married’ and ‘mom’ makes it delightfully taboo and super sexy.

She says regular sex is simply sex and nothing more. But if a faithful wife has been corrupted it’s worth the read! My wife ought to know; she has been ‘corrupted’ in three different situations similar to those in your story

It was a shame that your story contained so many obvious misspellings, i.e. ‘heals’ instead of ‘heels’. That said, it was a well written story. The title, “Fairytale Wife - a wife lives out an unexpected fairytale” was apropos.

My wife said that most wives would spread their legs if placed in that fairytale situation: expensive gifts of clothing, jewelry, spa treatment and a weekend in a penthouse with a studly, powerful man! In fact, she says every wife wants/needs a Fairytale weekend like that at least once in her life. It’s kind of a ‘Cinderella takes Big Cock’ fairytale!

Your story was even more powerful because the wife got paid in dollars and jewels for taking the boss’ cock. She was a whore and certainly enjoyed herself. Now, there will always be a 'situation' between the boss and the husband, which is cool.

My wife is very good looking and we attend a lot of high-end social functions in our city in the desert southwest. During our 10 years of marriage she has received five offers like that of the wife in your story. And she accepted three of the offers.

Offers like these are really irresistible for a stay at home wife and mom like my gal. She orgasmed practically the whole weekend in each case! Plus, she received very expensive gifts and a cash payment of $10,000 for the weekend.

In addition, two of the men were so impressed with her that they wanted to impregnate her. We did some genetic testing and found out that they would make excellent breeders. So, my wife was more than happy to give them her fertile, young womb.

She especially enjoyed using their checkbooks at the urologist’s office to pay for my vasectomy. Now, if we ever want another baby she has to sleep with another man!

They paid her a breeding fee, all medical expenses and a generous child support payment until the children are 18 years old. All three men specifically wanted us to raise their child as our own, so we did.

American couples are so innocent and downright naïve. In many other countries around the world the breeding arrangement I described above is fairly common. Older, wealthy, powerful men want to cuckold a young husband, they want to impregnate beautiful young women, and they want to know that another couple is raising their kid. It’s all a power trip for them. And for a young couple like us it was very beneficial financially.

My wife is from South America, so it was almost normal for her to use her pussy for our financial gain. Best of all for me was that they made very high quality videos of the breeding sessions! My wife behaved like a total slut for each of the three conceptions and to this day, those videos are our favorite porn.

We now have four lovely children, and the last three were by other men!

Great story, we wish you would write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another cheating slut story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous