Fairytale Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally subsided he fell back on the bed and the monster plopped out of my mouth. As he lay back, slightly out of breath Bill simply said "You are absolutely incredible!" I asked if he wanted a bottle of water and he said yes. I walked back to my room, brushed my teeth, went out to the fridge and grabbed two bottled waters, and returned to Bill's bedroom. I turned off the light and climbed in next to him.

We both drank some water and caught our breaths. Bill then leaned over and kissed me deeply. As he was leaning over me I suddenly had this huge, hard monster pressing against my leg. I looked at him with shock and said "How... how can that thing still be angry?"

"It is not angry my dear. In fact it is very happy and it is getting some help from Viagra. I'm not as young as I used to be but I still have a reputation to uphold."

We began to kiss and fondled each other again as he rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him.

"Bill, sweetheart, I don't think there is any way that is going to fit inside of me."

"Just take it slow, baby. That is why I want you on top, so you can control the pace."

I straddled his huge cock and began rubbing my pussy against it. Surprisingly, I was still very wet and I was doing a good job of lubricating it. I rose up and guided into my pussy. I push it in a little until it began to get painful then I slid it out a bit. Each time it began to penetrate further and further. After about 10 minutes I no longer had to hold it and I began riding Bill. He was no where close to being all the way in me but I had at least 6 inches of it sliding in and out of me. It felt amazing! It filled me like I have never been filled before.

In no time I was climaxing again, this time on his cock. Holding me close to him I bucked and screamed my way through another incredible orgasm. As I began to come down and relax I actually sank further down on his cock and he was definitely finding virgin territory in my pussy.

I laid there for a few minuets as we began playing games with our tongues again. Then he pulled his cock out of me and he rolled over. I felt empty. He told me to get on all fours. Without a doubt doggie style is my favorite position. I grabbed a pillow for me head as he push it down, I spread my legs, and I thrust my ass in the air. Bill began to inset his cock into my pussy again, slowly at first then he began to pick up the pace. As he began fucking me harder and harder his fingers would play with my ass hole and at one point he must have lubed his finger with his mouth because he inserted it into my ass.

He fucked me like that for at least 10 minutes and though I was getting sore I erupted with yet another orgasm. That was the third time in one night!!! That has only happened a few times in my life! With the juices from my orgasm Bill slipped even further inside me until I felt the most unbelievable feeling I have ever felt. His hips began to meet mine with each thrust, his belly making slapping noises against my ass, and his balls were slapping my pussy. He had that entire monster inside me!

His strokes became very long and I have never experienced anything like it in my entire life. I had no idea I could ever experience such fulfillment. I could soon feel him tensing and his cock seemed to swell even bigger and get even harder as he erupted deep inside my pussy. I came again: the fourth time. That was a new record. After a few minutes he slid that giant monster out of me and I could feel his cum roll down my legs.

I got up, went to the bathroom and got a wet wash cloth and towel. After wiping my self up, I returned to Bill's bed and gently began to clean him up. Incredibly, he was still partially hard. "Viagra, the miracle drug" he said. As I finished cleaning him I planted a kiss on the head of his cock and caressed his balls. I climbed into bed next to him, sore, tired, still a bit drunk, and still in my fantasy world. I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke in the morning I was disoriented for a few minutes. I was alone in the big bed and trying to figure out if yesterday was a dream. I smelled coffee and looked over to see breakfast by the side of the bed. I turned on the TV and ate like I had had anything in a week.

I finally made my way to the shower after a couple of hours and I closed my eyes and let the warm water caress my body. Soon I felt more than water caressing me and as I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see Bill, with another huge hard on pressing against me. I know I should have said no, but how do you say "no" to a man like this? He was rubbing his hard cock against my ass as his hands reached around me to cup my breasts. As much as I wanted to fight it I couldn't help but get excited again. He bent me over and began sliding his cock back into my pussy. He fucked me in the shower for a good 20 minutes then dried himself off and went to his room.

I noticed it was 11:00 AM as I dried myself off. I had promised to call my husband that morning. Tom and I talked for about 30 minutes and I spent another 10 minutes on the phone with my son. I reassured Tom everything was fine and that Bill had been a perfect gentleman and I was alone in my room. This was not the time or place to tell him the whole truth. After I got off the phone the gravity of the situation hit me. I had cheated on my husband. That is something I would have sworn could never happen. I was coming out of my fairytale for the first time since the previous morning when I got on that plane.

I went back out into the living area, in my robe, to ask Bill when we were leaving for the horse race. I intended to tell him that I would still attend the events with him but the sex had to stop. He told me that he was always fashionably late to these events and we had a few hours. I noticed that a formal dinner setting had been set up with quite an elaborate lunch. There were also a dozen roses on the table and a small gift for me. Bill asked me to join him for lunch as violinist played for us. Bill asked me to open the gift and I found a gorgeous diamond watch inside.

"Bill, you really shouldn't have. You are spending way too much money on me."

"Melissa, I didn't intend on this happening when I asked you here but thankfully it did. It has been an amazing weekend so far. Tomorrow you will get on a plane and return to your life. But this is a special weekend and you are a very special woman. I just want to live out the fantasy the short time we have together and we can spend the rest of our lives remembering this weekend. You deserve everything I have given you and you deserve to have your once in a lifetime fairytale weekend."

I began to slip back into the fairytale and into this other life again.

After we ate lunch, the staff cleared everything and left the room. Bill and I sat in our robes and chatted. He continued to romance me with compliments. This man was smooth!!!

He finally asked me to come over to him so he could put the watch on my wrist. I stood close as he did so, then he untied my robe and pulled it open. He stood, pulled my robe off me and took his own robe off. My God, the monster was awake again! He turned me away from him and bent me over the table. He slid his chair up behind me and began to caress my ass with his hands and mouth. Soon he had my cheeks spread wide as he was licking and kissing every inch of my ass, trying to force his tongue inside my pucker. After 10 minutes or so, he took me to his bed again, laid down and guided me into the 69 position on top of him. We stayed like that for quite a while until we both came again.

We never made it to Belmont that afternoon or to the event that evening. He said they were casual affairs that he did not really need to attend. I stayed naked the rest of the weekend and he kept showering me with compliments, gifts, flowers, wine and wonderful food. Bill couldn't stop fucking me and playing with me and he had plenty of Viagra. I rationalized that this was a once in a lifetime dream and I would return to my life on Sunday evening and be the perfect wife the rest of my life. But I will always remember my fairytale trip and that powerful man and his huge cock that did what they pleased with me all weekend long.

12