Faith Debased Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his cock throbbing through his pants. I squeezed it and said, "I want this, Cal."

Cal snorted. "What you got your hand almost around isn't a this. It's a cock. Say it, Faith. Tell me what you got your little white hand wrapped around. Tell me exactly what you want."

I couldn't breathe. I was shaking so bad it's a wonder I didn't shake right out of the chair. "I… I want…" Cal's powerful cock jerked in my hand and I was done for. "I want your cock, Cal. I want your cock, right here, right now. I want to see it. I want to feel it. I… I want to feel it inside me."

The friendliness that had been in Cal's captivating smile all afternoon was no longer there. "Take it out, Faith. You want it that bad, you're going to have to unzip my pants, reach in, and fish my big black cock out all by yourself."

With trembling fingers I unzipped his pants and reached inside the opening. Slippery silk still encased his cock. 'Boxers.' I knew they would be boxer shorts. They were the only sort of shorts a black man could wear. Briefs would be entirely too confining. I searched with my fingers for the opening to them, couldn't locate it and withdrew my hand. I undid his belt, unsnapped and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. 'Red silk boxers.' I quickly pulled them down to his pants and was now at eye level with my very first live black cock. It was long, 9 or 10 inches easily, and so thick I knew I wouldn't get my fist all the way around it. And, it was… gorgeous.

"Well, you just going to stare at it, Faith?" In my enraptured state, I could vaguely hear Cal taping on some keys. "Look at what she's doing to the black cock she has, Faith." I couldn't pull my eyes away from his cock. Cal put his hand on my head and forcibly turned my face away from it. He had punched in what I came to know in the days ahead as a streaming video. A buxom, freckle-faced, ivory-skinned redhead was sucking on half of what had to be a 12-inch, wrist-thick black cock. "Now that slut knows what to do with a cock, doesn't she, Faith?"

I watched the redhead swallow half of the black cock still outside her severely ovaled lips then look up at the man whose cock she was sucking. Without a word spoken between them the man grabbed her hair and forced her mouth down on the remainder of his cock. Then, using his hand full of red hair, he pulled her mouth almost off of it until just the head remained in her mouth, then yanked her mouth all the way back down on it, effectively fucking that huge black cock of his with her mouth and throat.

"Slut doesn't seem to be having much difficulty taking all that black cock down her gullet, does she, Faith?" Cal took a step forward and the head of his black cock brushed against my cheek. "Think you could do the same with the one in your face… Slut?"

Imagining it in my mind had been one thing, but hearing myself called a slut, by a black man whose big black cock was now blocking my view of the screen, was like a slap in the face and I jerked my head up. "Cal…?"

"That is what you want to be called, isn't it… Slut!" Cal took his cock in one hand and smeared my face with the precum that had begun oozing from the peehole. I soon had streaks of precum on both cheeks, on my forehead, my eyelids, and my nose. He placed the slippery head against my lips. "It's what you want to be, right… Slut?" My lips parted and the head of his cock slipped into my mouth. "Yeah," he moaned as I instinctively began sucking the precum-oozing head like I had a ripe, juicy plum in my mouth, "that's just what you are, Faith, a white slut for black cock."

Letting my drool run down his cock, I wrapped both of my hands around the thick shaft and stroked it as I began taking more and more of Cal's delicious chocolate cock into my mouth. I knew I wasn't going to be able to take all of it, not the first time, probably not the second, and maybe not even the third time, but eventually I would be able to take the whole thing and want more. I soon had almost half of his tremendous cock in my mouth, the bulbous head at the back of my throat. I looked up at Cal, flicked my eyes to the screen then turned them back up to him with askance evident in them.

"I know you can't do what she's doing, Slut. Not yet, you can't." Cal wrapped his fingers in my hair. "But Cal's gonna give you all you can take, and a little bit more." The head went into my throat as he pulled my mouth further onto his cock. "That's already more then you've ever had with that white husband of yours, isn't it, Slut?" With my mouth so full, all I could manage was a nod of my head, which caused the head of his cock to at last make me gag. Cal held my mouth on it, not letting me pull off to get some air. "You 're going to have to get over that, Slut. You're going to be sucking black cock, you better learn to take all without gagging."

I nodded my understanding. I would learn to take all of his cock without gagging. He pulled my head back and let me draw in a couple of deep breaths through my flared nostrils before pulling my mouth down on his cock again. Then he did it again. And again. And again. And again and again and again. We were both getting what we wanted most right then; he was getting most of his black cock sucked by a new-born white slut, and I was at last being used--for real--by a well hung black man. I was even proud of myself because I wasn't gagging all that much now. I didn't know about Cal, but I was in absolute heaven.

"Something else you're going to have to learn, Slut," Cal said after about 15 minutes of face-fucking me. The shaft of his cock swelled noticeably in my mouth, the plum-sized head in my throat nearly choking me. Cal lunged forward and nearly buried his entire cock all the way to his bloated black balls in my mouth. "Swallow it, Slut," he demanded in a hoarse voice as the first ever jet of hot, slimy cum literally blasted down my throat. "Swallow every drop of that cum this black man is so kindly giving you."

I obediently swallowed. And swallowed. And swallowed. Eight times in all I swallowed around the head of the fantastic cock spewing its hot cum straight down my throat. Hard and constant shivers were jolting my body and I knew I was cumming myself. I was, indeed, a slut, not an accomplished one yet, but enough of a natural white slut to be cumming from swallowing a black man's cum. Then, without be told to, I sucked Cal's cock clean as it slowly withered in my mouth. Soft, it was still larger then my husband's white dick, but I could get all of it in my mouth and I lovingly sucked and noisily slurped on it like a contented baby with a rather large black nipple in her mouth.

"Damn, girl," Cal said, eventually pulling my sucking mouth off his wondrous black cock, "I said you picked up things fast, but no one picks that up that quickly unless they're a natural born cocksucker."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yours is the first cock I've ever done that for, Call. I've sucked Brian's, but I've never let him cum in my mouth."

Cal still had his fingers entwined in my hair, and I didn't want him to ever let go. "And why did you do it me, Slut?"

"Because yours is the first real cock I've had in my mouth, Cal."

"You got that right, Slut." He took his spit-slick cock in his hand and wiped it across my cheek. "My last client, the reason I was bit late getting here, she took my whole cock. She was a lot older then you and had more practice cock sucking, but she wouldn't let me face-fuck her like you just did."

So, I was better then the older customer. She might have been able to take his whole cock down her throat, but I had given him the better blowjob.

He wiped his cock across my other cheek. "I got even with the old cock teaser, though. I blew a heavy load in her cunt." He smiled. " Any justice in this world, grandma going to be having a black baby in nine months." He placed the head of his cock against my lips and my intuitive reaction was to kiss it. "You like Cal's big black cock, don't you, Slut."

Kiss "Yes…" Kiss "…I…" Kiss "…do." Kiss Kiss Kiss. Cal released my hair and stepped back, then pulled up his shorts and pants. "What… what are you doing?" I cried as he zipped his pants up.

"Getting ready to leave, what's it look like?"

"But…? But I thought…? I mean, don't you want…? I want…?"

He snapped his pants and calmly buckled his belt. "I know what you want, Slut, and you're going to get it. I promise you that. All you can handle and a whole lot more of it." He stepped over to his toolbox, knelt down, and started putting away his tools. "But, we don't know when Brian's going to get home, and you don't want him catching us in your bed, me pounding this big black cock you've become addicted to into that blonde pussy of yours, blowing my nuts deep in that slutty cunt of yours, you begging me to ram it in your ass the next time." He turned his head. "Or do you, Faith?"

"No," I answered softly, "I don't want that, Cal." Not quite yet, I didn't. "But, you'll still be coming back tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, Faith, I'll be here," he assured me in the friendly voice he had been using, before he used me. "You still have a lot tot learn, and I don't mean just where that computer is concerned, either."

"I know, Cal," I said with a wicked smile. I wanted him bad, so bad my cunt actually ached with wanting. If I could be slutty enough for him, maybe I could delay his abrupt departure just a bit longer. "But, I have a pretty good teacher." I could still taste his cum on my lips as I wantonly licked them. "One who tastes pretty good, I must add."

Cal laughed. "Maybe you ain't got that much to learn, after all, Faith." He stood up, pulled out his wallet and handed me a business card. "Call me soon as Brian leaves in the morning. I'll be here twenty minutes later." He stepped into the doorway, then stopped. "I'd tell you to be naked and on your knees when I come through the door," he said without turning around, "but you've got a phone guy coming out early and I don't want any other guy getting the idea in his he might be able to horn in on my fresh white pussy." He turned and looked right at me. "Not yet, anyway."

Cal didn't have to explain "Not yet" to me. I knew, without being told that he would share me with another black man, eventually. That's another thing white sluts for black cock have to expect, and that is exactly what I wanted someday; more then one black cock using me, pleasing me, making me please them, at the same time.

"Enjoy the site tonight, Faith," Cal said. "See what nasty slutty things you can pick up to surprise me with tomorrow."

Cal showed himself out and I sat there for a long time. I was hurt and hurting, confused and tormented, mad and feeling rejected. There had been no romance to this, no affection. Cal hadn't kissed me. He hadn't caressed me. He hadn't even reached down and fondled my tits or pinched my aching nipples as I had given him a competent blowjob. I had taken his cock out of his pants, he had put it against my lips, I had opened my mouth, he had face-fucked me, and I had swallowed all of his cum. Period, end of story.

I had wanted him in the worst way and he had known it, and yet he walked away. It was like he knew he could have me any time he cared to take me, and it would be solely on his terms, when he wanted it, not when I needed it. Then I dawned on me, Cal hadn't been looking for romance, he had wanted a slut to give him her mouth and service him, nothing more. And that's exactly what he got, and would continue getting from me. By walking out, leaving me wanting more of him and not being able to have it, he was treating me just like a nasty white slut for black cock. He was letting me know I was white meat for black men, useful for dropping a load or two cum into, but I would never have any say in it. As a cum-slut for black men, he would dictate when, where that load would be spewed into, how I would be used, and how much black fucking I would be allowed to have.

That's when I realized I had gotten what I had been wanting all afternoon, pretty much what I had been wanting for the past two weeks, and then some. We had both gotten out of that slut blowjob just what we wanted, he had gotten to use me, and he would be back tomorrow, so I would get to be used even more by him. Oh, Cal Soul was definitely in charge of whatever happened from here on out, there would never be any question of that between us, but in the overall scheme of things we were going to come out dead even on the scoreboard.

With a new sense of accomplishment, I went into the kitchen and called the Phone Company. A hour and a half later, with a jack, plus an additional line strictly for the computer due to be installed early the following morning, I was back to exploring the site Cal had so kindly left up for me. Pictures of black men using white sluts, stories of white women being used by numerous black men, streaming videos of interracial sucking and fucking, with sound. I almost had it all. The only thing which could have given it all to me right then, would have been Cal pounding that fantastic black cock of his into me from behind as I hungrily explored all of it.

To be continued..?

12