Faith Debased Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a disappointment," Regina said with an exaggerated pout. "All that impressive beef..." She pulled Cal's sweatpants down in front and wrapped her hand around the base of his thick cock. "...and no big, fat yummy sausage to go with it." I wrapped my hand around the generous portion of Cal's cock protruding from her fist and heartily agreed.

Halftime of the second game, I played center for Cal on the floor in front of the TV. Except that, instead of me hiking the ball to him back between my legs, he plunged his great cock into me from behind. The second half of that game was truly inspiring, seeing as how I got gloriously fucked for 29:30 of it. The winning team scored three points with a long field goal at the same time I scored a copious load of "my team leader's" hot cum.

With conciliatory kisses for his two cumsluts, Cal left around 5:30 and Regina and I went and showered. We took a long time under the hot spray, touching and feeling each other. It felt so natural for me to be feeling her lush curves and deep, warm crevasses. And I was so comfortable being intimately felt up by Regina. By the time we dressed--the first time we had bothered putting anything on since undressing in the front room the previous evening, I was wondering why I had never succumbed to this erotic part of myself--which I had always denied existed. So much valuable time had been wasted by being spooked of my own deep-seated sexuality, so much sheer joy, I now knew, I had sorely missed out on.

Regina broiled a steak while I put together a Chef's Salad and toasted some thinly sliced French bread. We had both been so attuned to the lesbian sex we had known was going to happen between us the night before, that we hadn't bothered to get to really know each other. So, sipping red wine over our diner, we chatted like newfound old friends, exploring one another's personalities, finding that we had more in common then just the irresistible lures of hot wet pussy and hard black cock. I discovered that Regina wasn't the tomboyish dyke she had presented in her androgynous Phone Company attire, that she preferred a softer, far more feminine look on her own time; that she was a voracious reader; that she liked old movies; that she wasn't into hip-hop gangsta rap, that she listened to classical music when she read; and that she actually enjoyed the ballet. These were all pleasant revelations, because I saw so much of myself in them.

"There is one little thing I would like you to clear up for me," I inquired of her. "For someone who claims to be a confirmed lesbian, you sure seemed to get off on Cal's cock."

"He does have a great cock," she replied with a wistful look in her dark eyes, "and, I do have to admit, servicing him like a wonton cumslut was a major turn on for me."

"Then, you're not totally lesbian, you're bi-sexual."

"True, but not entirely accurate, Faith." Regina picked up our plates and carried them to the sink. "I've never once put out for a white guy, only for black men, and there have been damned few of even them." She began loading the dishwasher. "Cal is now my fourth... no, my fifth black man. Almost forgot about that time in High School, underneath the bleachers with the center on our basketball team." She smiled. "Now there was a decided exception to Cal's 'athletes tend to have small dicks' pronouncement."

"I take it he was ah... overly well-endowed?"

Regina held her hands, impressively, over a foot apart. "And he came buckets full... all three times."

The dishwasher loaded, Regina came back to the table and picked up her wine. "You know," I said, "last night and today were so enjoyable, I'm so comfortable with you, and I'm sure Cal enjoyed himself, I... I just wish it could go on like this forever."

"It doesn't have to end when I leave tonight." Regina's eyes slid to her purse sitting on the table. "Can I smoke in your house, Faith? I'd kill for a cigarette right now."

"Of course," I said, jumping up to get her an ashtray from the cupboard. I didn't smoke, Brian smoked those short cigars, but only at work, but we kept ashtrays around for guests. "I'm sorry," I said, handing one to her, "if you had said something last night, I'd have told you to go ahead and light up."

"Didn't need one then." Regina lit the cigarette she had dug out of her pack. "Last night I was too into you and us, then Cal showed up and gave us both something far more pleasant to concentrate on, but now that we're both dressed and being more proper ladies..." She drew the smoke in deep, held for a long moment, then exhaled slowly. She leaned over and kissed me. "God, that's good."

"Which," I asked with a smile, "the cigarette, or my lips?"

"Both... with your lips edging out the cigarette by a whole bunch."

"Yours, too," I assured her. "Now, what were you saying about this doesn't have to end tonight?"

"I like you, Faith. I like you an awful lot; more then I should after just one night, and a day, of hot sex. And Cal very definitely pushes all of my male buttons." She rolled her eyes at the ceiling. "God, how he does push them. Anyway, I would love to join what the two of you have going... on a more permanent basis."

"That..." No matter how much I might dearly want this, it wouldn't be up to me. "That would be something for Cal to decide."

"As it should be," Regina conceded with a knowing nod. "But, there are two inflexible conditions I have that Cal would have to agree to. First, that I'm willing to be a part of this mostly because of you. Whenever he's around, naturally, his servicing will always come first, but he has to know up front that you are the main drawing card with me." She took another deep drag of her cigarette. "And second, I will only put out for him, or for black men of his choosing. No Hispanics, or Asians, or white guys, I don't care how well they're hung. Black men only." She stubbed out the butt of her cigarette. "I know that sounds racially one-sided of me, but I know my limitations and bumping uglies with men of any other race, other then black, exceed those self imposed limits."

The only flaw I could see was that Cal might not appreciate Regina joining us mostly to be close to me. As for the rest, I couldn't see Cal even considering introducing any other then black men into our relationship. "I'll ask him, Regina." I placed my hand lovingly on top of hers. "I'll ask him for us."

* * * *

Regina was still at the house when Brian got home around ten; actually showing me some of those shortcuts she had promised to the day before. I introduced them and couldn't help noticing that Brian couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her. He was being almost blatant about it, in fact. And I couldn't blame him; knowing how good she looked underneath that tartan skirt and that painted-on turtleneck, I was having a hard time keeping my own eyes on the computer screen in front of me.

Regina was pleasant and cordial to Brian, even friendly, but she didn't keep checking him out like he was doing to her. "Faith tells me you're seriously considering going independent," she said to him. "Good move, I think. Lot more freedom out from under a contractor's thumb."

"I've been considering it for a while," he told her; a major move he hadn't revealed to me until just the day before. "Kindda depends on what I hear tomorrow from the owners of the new house I've been working on. They like what I've done, I figure it's a go." He turned to me. "Did Mr. Saul show you how to set up the programming I'll need?"

"Program's all ready set up," Regina informed him. "Show him, Faith." I closed out what I was working on, right clicked the WL icon on the desktop, and up came, WhiteLite Finish Carpentry Inc.

"I like it!" Brian exclaimed happily. "The name's absolutely perfect. I couldn't have come up with a better one, and I don't want a word of it changed."

I had to seriously bite my tongue. Aside from White being our last name, WhiteLite was Cal's intentional dig concerning the inferiority of my husband's smaller white dick.

"Mr. Saul set it up for you last night," Regina explained, giving us explainable coverage if anyone reported to Brian that they had seen a black man come to the house while he was away. I blew her a 'thanks for covering our slutty asses' kiss behind my husband's back. "All that's needed is to customize it to your liking and you're in business."

Brian's forehead furrowed. "Will Mr. Saul have to come back to do that?"

"I can do it for you, Brian," Regina offered. "Just get me a list of the materials you normally use and the pricing, leaving options open for any specialty items you might run up against, and what you intend to charge per hour. I'll build in separate folders for estimates and billing, and taxes, then I'll input everything in the right places, and you're pretty much customized."

"There room for all that on this computer?"

Regina chuckled. "With the system Mr. Saul has installed, I could set up a dozen customized programs, with every bell and whistle and blinking light imaginable, and they wouldn't even begin to tickle the capacity of this baby." She scooted her chair over next to me and punched some keys to bring up the boot log. "Hell, you've got 15 gigs of hard drive and over 360 megs of memory, alone... a kick-ass graphics/video card and a sound card that'll blow the windows out of your next door neighbors house if you really crank it up."

"It's that hot, huh?"

Regina nodded. " With what you've got here, your new line switched over from a dial up network to an ISDN, or even a VDSL, and you, or Faith, could multi-task till hell froze over and then melt it down into ice cubes."

Brian looked at me. "Think you can handle something this hot, Babycakes?"

I bit my tongue again, this time mostly because Regina kicked me in the ankle. "What Faith can't handle, I can, Brian."

"You?"

Regina smiled. "Faith and I have become bosom buds in the last two days; if you're agreeable, I'll stick with her until she learns how to handle the big job at hand... all on her own."

I kicked her ankle under the desk, harder then she had kicked mine. "Say yes, Honey. There's just so much Regina has to teach me, and I'll never be able to handle it all without her help."

My husband--unaware of the double entendres we had been passing over his head--gave the matter all due consideration... about thirty second's worth. "It's a go, ladies."

Regina winked at me. "Sounds like I just got hired, bosom bud." She turned to Brian. "You start compiling your material list and I'll come by tomorrow night when I get off work and we can get started customizing your program." She sat back in her chair. "Oh, I'd suggest you get a laptop."

"Whatever for, when we've got a kick-ass computer right here?"

"That way you can input billing, or make structural changes, right from the job site."

"Right," I added. "Be easier for Regina, or I, to have the day all totaled up when you get home at night."

"Good thinking, Regina," Brian said. "You, too, Babycakes." He bent over the both of us and the panicked look in Regina's eyes registered, 'God, he's going to kiss me.' He didn't; he kissed me. And it was nothing like being kissed by my far more commanding black possessor. Or even close to one of Regina's playful kisses, for that matter.

While Brian saw Regina to the door, I quickly made certain my hidden 5 gigs was locked down tight, then checked to see if the porn sites saved in my Favorites had somehow spilled over onto the computer's Favorite listing. I spotted nothing suspicious; meaning that my happy husband would remain an unsuspecting cuckold... to a huge-cocked, commanding black man and a hot-pussied, black-only bi lesbian.

"Regina seems very nice," Brian said, coming back into the room. "And you two sure seem to have hit it off."

"Regina's great," I replied. I couldn't even begin to tell my husband how unbelievably fantastic she truly was. There was simply no way he'd ever understand, let alone believe, that another woman had done more for me sexually in a night and a day then he (A MAN!) had been able to do in six years of marriage.

"Well, good. It's about time you found a close girlfriend to kick around with." He leaned on the back of the chair and looked at the WhiteLite folder I had pulled back up. "And I think Regina's going to be a real asset where this is concerned." He kissed the top of my head. "At least until you learn how to handle the big jobs, Babycakes."

He had no idea how true his words were, only Regina wasn't his asset; she was all mine. She and I had become close in more salacious ways then he could possibly imagine, but there would be no girlfriend kicking around for us. There'd be a lot of wet pussy licking, that was for goddamned sure, but no more kicking. My ankle still hurt from the last time. "Hungry?" I asked.

"Nah, grabbed a burger and fries on the way home." He straightened up and stretched. "Think I'll take and shower, then we can hit the bed... catch up on what we've both been missing out on the last couple of nights."

What my husband had been missing out on, not me. "Go ahead, Honey, I'll button this up and be impatiently waiting for you on the bed."

"In that case," he said on his way out the door, "I'll hurry with my shower."

While my husband was in the shower, I dashed off a quick email to Cal, presenting Regina's lewd proposal to join us, and her stipulations for doing so. I shut the computer down and was waiting naked on the bed when Brian came out of the bathroom with a tented towel around his hips... A mere pup tent compared to the circus tent Cal would have been presenting me with.

We kissed and necked a bit then I slid down and took his dick in my mouth. There was no way my smaller-dicked husband could last anywhere near as long as Cal could, but I was still unprepared when he stiffened and thrust his cock all the way into my mouth and came. I stayed with it, though, sucking like a tentative newbie until I was sure his small balls were drained, then scrambled off the bed and dashed into the bathroom, where I swallowed his ungenerous load of cum as I turned on the water. I had wanted him to shoot off in my mouth. I had wanted his cum. I had just wanted a hell of a lot more of it then I got. Less then a teaspoon, less then a third of what Cal's bigger balls would have given me. I had become an insatiable receptacle for my black possessor's huge loads of cum and was damned proud to be his ever-receptive cumslut.

"I'm sorry, Babycakes," Brian began apologizing when I came back. "I..."

"It's okay, Honey," I said as I climbed back on the bed. "Accidents happen, and besides, I guess I'm just horny enough, I didn't mind you doing it. I..." I faked a blush. "I even got a little tingle in my pussy when you ejaculated."

"You serious?" His mouth agape with disbelief, my husband was beaming like a little boy who had gotten his fondest wish for Christmas. He was also, incredibly, still hard.

I got up on my hands and knees and shamelessly presented him my sassy ass. And made him an offer I knew he wouldn't refuse. "Why don't you put that hard thing in my pussy and find out just how wet it made me."

Brian was up and inside me in no time, and having cum once, he lasted a lot longer this time; no where near as long as Cal would have lasted even the first time, but long enough for me to cum twice. I just had to keep my cunt muscles clamped tight around his pistoning cock in order to get that same feeling of fullness I had come to enjoy from Cal's far-superior black cock plundering the depths of my hungry slut cunt unreachable by my husband's little white dick.

Brian was done in after that and was soon snoring some serious limbs off trees in his deep sleep. I, however, was wide-awake and hornier then before I had cum. Slipping out of bed, I retrieved Regina's dildo from under the bed and went in the other room. I booted up the computer, accessed my private hard drive and went into my interracial playground. With the much thicker and longer black dildo humming away inside my horny white-slut cunt, I played for over three hours, bringing myself off at least a dozen times while enviously watching white sluts service big black cocks. It was something new that had come over me...ever since Cal had first used his big black cock on me; I was suddenly multi-orgasmic... almost in the extreme.

Somewhat satiated, I checked my private email. There was one and I smiled at Cal's terse, five word response to my earlier email to him: Lewd proposal accepted... in full. Elated, I shut down and went back into the bedroom, and slipped the still wet dildo between the mattress and box spring on my side of the bed. I crawled under the covers and fell asleep, hoping Regina would arrive early enough tomorrow night for us to get in at least one wet sixty-nine before Brian got home, and wondering just how fucking long it would be before I could once again be filled to overflowing with Cal's superior black cock and far more generous loads of womb-scalding cum.

To be continued...

12