All Comments on 'Faithfulness in Fargo'

by MarvinS

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
Now he's a cuckolded cross dresser

The first husband was a wimp now the second one is a fag, now I know who not to read.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
I agree

with Huedogg, nothing more to say.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SECRET INCEST BE IT EVER SO RARE

but until the next soltices. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Solid Story ! Author is pushing his envelope .

I liked the author toying with my preconceptions of the ending. End analysis is this was a weird read & that's how I like it !

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Worst story I've read on this site

Ouch! Stop making side comments to the readers, stop putting your male leads in panties, stop having the female leads sleeping with their brothers, stop creating soul-less characters who don't value marriage or each other.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years agoAuthor
Dear UndrApprctd

I see you have been a member of Literotica for a total of seven days now. You must be a really quick reader to be able to judge a story as being the "worst" on this site. I am sorry to don't like men to wear panties. However, it is a bit heartening to see that you think married people should respect their spouses and marriage. Joe after he reformed did indeed respect his marriage and was not exactly pleased to learn that his wife was unfaithful.

greowulfgreowulfabout 12 years ago
When I saw the first paragraph

I almost didn't read the rest. okkay, I still didn't read the rest, I only read the last few paragraphs to see if it was worth it. It wasn't. I'm a fan of all three types of LW endings you mention, when they're warranted. This was none of them. This was an attempt to gain a wider readership of incest and cross-dressing stories by trying to fit them in a square hole.

Atempt failed. You are technically a good writer, but please put your posts where they belong--or at least warn the reader.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
Some helpful criticism.

I don't like stories in which none of the characters are likable. Most readers don't. You might have pulled this off if were funnier, but instead of that we get panties and brother-sister incest. Both of which were done in non-erotic ways and were just kind of thrown out there. We get a horn dog with a husband abuser. What's to like here? I get it that you were pushing the envelope a little and having fun with the reader. Unfortunately, the reader didn't have any fun with the story.

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago

MS -this story was......different.

thanks for posting

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Not this Time.

Did not like. Looking forward for your next story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
weird weird weird???

I knew in emails that the chick was crazy but this takes the cake.if she was still married to mark would this have happened? doubt it. so the chick and joe need serious help. And really girls panties and no one but his sister knew, ya right I don't care how big his dick is when that got he would be someone's bitch.

Good luck on the next story

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 12 years ago
Joe in other stories

The incest and panty fetish made much more sense after reading two other of the author's stories. They were published in categories other than Loving Lives. There's "My Sister's Panties," and erotic story that depictes Joe's love of panties. There's "Best Since My Sister" in which AJ has sex with her brother MJ. Ohj, Joe might have been a more likable character if it were Bill or something -- someone other than the panty hound in "Hi, I'm Joe."

It is interesting to note that the stories in the non-loving wives categories got higher ratings than the Loving Wives ones. Loving Wives readers must be a tough audience.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
DIRTY JOE

fulfills his namesake. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Crazy Shit

Hey if that's what you're into more power to you. I just wish I hadn't read about it.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many secrets

For this sorry tale of cheaters to even be plausible. Not one of your characters elicits even a shred of emotions from the reader. They're just there on the page, doing silly things. Maybe an editor might help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
F'd up

man this is one F'd up sorry story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
Hanging would be a good ending for this story.

"By the neck until dead" would be good enough for MJ. IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reputation

With his reputation for attracting women, he should have dumped the temperamental bitch and moved on to some one else.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Totally

Well, that was one totally fucked up price of crap, and that's being nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous