Faithfulness in Fargo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarvinS
MarvinS
71 Followers

"I am sorry I doubted you, Joe."

"AJ, it's my turn to spout off."

"No, Joe, let me finish. I know your secret, now I need to tell you mine."

"OK, AJ, keep talking." I let her go on because I still hadn't formed the words I wanted to say about her betrayal of our marriage. I will still deciding if I was going to leave her or if I was going to kick her out.

"I can't think of a subtle way to say this. I will be blunt. Twenty years ago I let my brother screw me.

Before I could bust in with 'You've been fucking him for twenty years?' she continued. "MJ wanted to do it again a few weeks later, but told him to wait. I made him wait twenty years. Joe, I am sorry." Tears started flowing. "MJ and I made love this morning."

I was dumfounded. I came home ready to pounce on my cheating wife, and now I suddenly felt bewildered. I did not expect a confession without a confrontation.

"Why?" I don't know why I asked why, but I did. Go figure.

"Joe, I don't know. Yes, I do know. It's not simple to explain, but I will try. First, I was getting revenge on you and that woman you were so cozy with at the karate place. I was feeling horny, too. But, I suppose the main reason is that I love my brother and over the years I have remembered our first time and fantasized about having him again. I could resist each of those three things, but I cracked when they combined."

"What happens now?" I asked "Are you going to keep fucking your brother?

She looked shocked. "No, Joe. I had my fun with him." Then a cute little grin showed up on her face. "But maybe twenty years from now I might try it again."

She came over to me and sat in my lap.

"I need double forgiveness. Please forgive me for doubting your faithfulness. Please forgive me for my unfaithfulness."

"AJ, I came back to get my wallet this morning. I saw you with MJ. I was conflicted about what to do. When I came home this evening I intended to confront you, but you confessed before I had a chance."

"You knew?"

"Yes, and I was angry and hurt. I do understand though. When you called my sister I realized how a brother/sister love could be sexual. I need to share my other secret with you. Mary and I never went all the way, but the summer after my high school graduation the two of us did a lot of things to get each other satisfied. We always both wore girlie panties when we did."

"Joe, do you think you could model a pair of these panties for me?" She held up the shoe box. "Better yet, could we go into the bedroom and do some of the things you and your sister did?"

*******************

Author's note. Edgar Allen Poe once wrote that his stories started with the ending. He would then write the rest to lead up to the climax. I had an ending in mind when I started this story, but abandoned it along the way. It was one of those 'torch the bitch' and get revenge on the lover endings. I enjoy reading those, and I know from reader comments to stories that many others on Literotica like those endings, too. There are at least three other types of endings to cheating wife stories: reconciliation, willing cuckold (acceptance), and hanging (apparently incomplete). It does not seem to matter which kind of ending an author chooses: there is someone out there who hates it, and someone who loves it. As you can see, I opted for the hanging ending this time.

MarvinS
MarvinS
71 Followers
12