Fall of Lady Shimizu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's two down." Susie said aloud to herself as she began to unbutton the blouse that she had taken from Nikita. She was in no rush to change. It was at least another hour till the next girl showed up.

It took Susie about five minutes all together to change out of Nikita's outfit and in to Pichitra's. She had kept Nikita's bra and panties only because Pichitra did not wear any and Susie wasn't used to not wearing anything underneath. Nikita's discarded outfit lay in heap in the corner of the room. Other than that she wore all of Pichitra's clothing including the panties hose, which she thought felt really nice against her legs. Everything fit perfectly, being that Pichitra was about the same height of Susie. She now felt that she ready to do battle with the rest of her enemies. She had picked up the knife that was lost during the fight with Pichitra and replaced it the vest. She now had two hand guns, Pichitra's Sig and Nikita's Berretta. Susie had managed to wear the vest on along with the shoulder rig. She did a quick inventory of her ammo. Two spare clips for the Berretta and one clip for the Sig. Unbraiding her hair from the pig tails Susie then ties her long silky black hair into a tight bun and then dons on the wool cap covering the rest of her hair. Now from the back and if she was looking down she was a mirror image of the late Pichitra Anuwat. There was still about an hour or so left before the next girl showed so Susie decided to have some fun with her late captors.

She swung Pichitra's powerful tan legs over side of the table so that they would hang off the side. Then lifting her up from under the shoulders she rotated her upper body to the opposite side of the table, Pichitra's head now lulled backwards and hung off the table with her arms dangling limply towards the ground. Most of her upper body remained on the table making her breasts look bigger. Susie then went over to the corner and lifted Nikita over her shoulder and brought her over to the table. She then positions Nikita to the right of Pichitra in the exact same position.

With both women lying side by side now Susie could see a striking contrast between the two. First off their skin tones were different. Pichitra was an exotic tan while Nikita had an ivory tone. Nikita's body was very girly and model like, Pichitra body was sexy as well but in a more athletic way she had more muscle mass than the Russian. Even though they were roughly the same height, Pichitra was a tad taller. Pichitra looked bigger than Nikita simply because of her muscles. Susie walked around the table admiring her handy work, both ladies looked very sexy in their sprawled out pose across the table. There was a mix of strong sexy fighter legs of the Thai assassin and strong dancer legs of the Russian. Their womanhood clearly presented to Susie along with their small but round breasts. She ran her gloved finger down the valley between Pichitra's breasts. She was much impressed with the Thai assassin. Susie had heard stories of how dangerous and skilled she was through out Asia. Now the once dangerous assassin lay sprawled out nude in front of her, she lifted Pichitra's limp arm up but the wrist and let it flop back down and swaying inertly. Never would anyone believe the feared Pichitra Anuwat would be lying naked in some warehouse being manipulated by her enemy. Susie decided to pose the two assassins a little more to pass the time more quickly.

She sat them both up into a sitting position letting their dead body weight support themselves. She then moved Nikita's limp left arm across the back of Pichitra's shoulders and Pichitra's limp right arm across the shoulders of Nikita. Leaning their heads together Susie stepped back surveying the pose of the two once lethal assassins sitting naked embracing each other as buddies. Their sleep like face made them look innocent and cute. The next pose, Susie laid Nikita on her back with her lifeless arms over her head, her legs spread apart wide and hanging over the edge of the table. Pichitra was laid face down on top of her with her face over Nikita's womanhood and her limp arms resting on Nikita's bare thighs. Pichitra's legs also spread wide and dangled off the edge of the table as well. She then Squeezed Pichitra's cheeks together forcing her mouth open and then pulled her limp tongue out making it so it looked she was licking Nikita's pussy. Stepping back Susie took in the scene, she enjoyed manipulating the two assassins and having full control of their limp bodies. Susie spent a little more time posing the two ladies before she hauled Nikita back to the corner where she sat her lifeless form once again with her head lulled forward over her breasts. She left Pichitra on the table since she was Asian and had a closer resemblance to herself than Nikita. Laying Pichitra out straight she moved her limp hands up to cup her small round breasts. She slicked back Pichitra's short hair in order to better see her Asian features. From a far if someone to look into the room they would see a nude Asian woman lying on the table and might not realize it not to be Susie. Leaning over she gave the Thai assassin a soft kiss on the check.

"I be right back love, you just wait now you hear?" Susie said with a grin before turning and leaving the room.

III. Rogue Cop Bites the Dust

Helga Reinhart made her way across the lot from the strong hold and walked towards the storage warehouse to take her watch. It was almost dawn now and the sun had begun to creep up slowly over the horizon. A former GSG-9 agent turned rogue for money Helga was the tallest member of the Black Dragon Society standing at a 5'10 inches and she weighed about 140 lbs. Even though she was taller and weighed more than the other women she was very proportional. One could not tell she was really tall from photos until they actually met her in person. She had luscious wavy blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail and was dressed in a dark wool turtle neck sweater, a pair of tight fitting blue jeans that hugged her long legs and finishing the outfit was a pair of black high heel boots. Around her body was three point harness and strapped to that was a UMP .45 sub machine gun. Strapped to her thigh was a Glock 17 pistol. The sub machine gun hung limply in front of her as she opened the door to the warehouse. Once inside of the warehouse she pulled a pack of cigarettes out from her back pocket along with the lighter. Withdrawing a cigarette from the pack she paused on the steps heading up to the second floor to light it. Once the cigarette was lit she continued on up the stairs and towards the office. She was halfway down the hallway when Susie jumped on to her back wrapping her legs around the taller woman's waist, her left hand reaching around Helga's head and clamping down over her mouth knocking the cigarette to the floor. Susie had been hiding under the stairs waiting for the tall Germen to pass and when she finally did, she then quietly stalked her down the hall. While Susie's left hand moved to cover Helga's mouth her right hand retrieved the same knife that Pichitra had used to attempt attack her with. Maneuvering the knife under Helga's right arm which was like the left arm raised in attempt to pull the intruder off of her, Susie trust the sharp blade under the taller woman's full right breast. Helga gasped and suddenly went limp crumbling to the floor on her side. Susie took a deep breath of relief. She thought Helga was going to be more difficult being a former GSG-9 operator. Those people don't play but then again they were just cops.

Susie quickly got up out from under Helga pulling the knife out from under Helga's breast and wiping it clean on the Helga's sweater. She then quickly rolled the tall Germen assassin on to her back and dragged her body from under her arms down the rest of the hallway. Helga was a lot heavier than the other two women Susie had killed. Susie was really putting her weight into it as she dragged the tall limp frame down the hall. At the end of the hall she dropped the tall Germen down an caught her breath, she then quickly stepped over the Germen, standing over her chest. Leaning forward Susie took a deep breath and lifted the dead Germen up from under her arms on to the chair next to the office door. Helga sat limply on the chair, she was slouching, her head lulled forward with her arms jangling at her sides. Susie straighten her out the best she could, there wasn't much she could do. The woman was dead after all. She got Helga to sit upright leaning back on the chair, her head resting backwards against the wall behind her, her hands were now cradling the UMP .45, and her long denim covered legs were crossed at the knees. Helga had died with her eyes opened. Her crystal blue eyes stared blankly forward as Susie adjusted her head to look forward. Finishing up the pose was the cigarette that she had lit before the struggle. Susie retrieved it from the floor. It was still lit and good. She then stuck it between Helga's dead lips and patted her on the cheek. From a far Helga looked like she was still alive and on guard if anyone were to quickly looked down the hall.

Kissing Helga on the fore head Susie in her best Germen accent said, "I'll be back." She smiled to herself as she left Helga "sitting guard."

IV. Training for Death

Day light was coming soon and Susie had to act quickly in order to be ready for the appointment with Christina Moretti at noon. Three of the assassins were now eliminated that left five left. From her recon three days ago Susie knew there was one more guard permanently posted out side the perimeter of the compound and either patrolled the perimeter of the compound on a motorcycle or stood watch at the guard post at the main entrance of the compound. The guard post was hidden from view from the back of the compound. The sentry could not see anything that happened in the rear of the compound. So it was safe for Susie to move as long as she stuck to the back. The compound itself was filled with warehouses most of them being dummies in order to trick enemies. Susie had figured out which ones were important through her recon. There was the storage warehouse where the assassins kept their vehicles and weapons. The next warehouse was where Susie was being kept and where the corpses of the three dead assassins were. Across the lot from that warehouse was the training center where the assassins spent most of their time training and fine tuning their killing techniques to an art. Finally there was the strong hold surround by dummy warehouses to protect it from sniper fire and foreign invaders. The strong hold was where the assassins slept and ate and was where Lady Shimizu and her second in command Madam Odell would be at this hour. Susie was pretty sure the remaining two assassins were in the training center located just across the lot.

Susie got to the door of the warehouse and opened it a crack to make sure there was no one around. As she opened the door she heard in the distant the sound of a motorcycle engine rev up and take off. Good, she thought to herself. The out side sentry was doing her patrol of the perimeter. Susie un-holstered Pichitra's Sig and pulled back the slide, there was a round loaded in the chamber already. She let the slide slap forward and withdrew the silencer screwing it on the tip of the pistol. With the Sig at the ready Susie emerged from the warehouse and quietly made her way across the empty lot towards the training center. She reached it with no problem or contact from anyone. She could hear the whine and the motorcycle in the back ground as it circles the compound. Susie holstered the silenced Sig back as she opened the door to the training center and entered. The training center was well lit and the room that Susie had entered was very brightly lit and had gym equipment lined up in rows. In the center of the room was a boxing ring and on the other side of it Susie could see more gym equipment mostly weights and punching bags. The room was empty though. Then from upstairs Susie heard a loud gun shot from a high caliber rifle. Looking up at the ceiling Susie figured that upstairs was the firing range and someone was up there or maybe both of the assassins. Susie whipped out the Sig once again and began to move around the gym equipment, she was going to clear the first floor before moving up stairs to make sure no one surprises her later. As Susie moved through the empty gym the loud gun shots continued upstairs. Reaching the back of the gym Susie heard running water. She followed the sound and it led her to the back shower room where she was welcomed by the naked body of women taking a shower. The woman was dark skin with long black hair slicked back by the water and soap. Her back was to Susie, and she could barely make out the mark of the Black Dragon at the small of the woman's back due to her dark skin.

Jadi Ng, internationally known as the Malaysian Bomber, she is internationally wanted by many nations around the world for her notorious acts. The only problem is everyone thinks the Malaysian bomber is a male and member of a Islamic extremist group. When in actuality she is a 26 year old female who enjoys blowing people up for money and leaving her calling card, a Malaysian flag at the scene of her crimes. Jadi was in the process of shampooing her hair when she felt a presence behind her. Turning around with her eyes tightly shut she asks in her tiny cute voice, "Jovanna? Is that you?"

As Jadi turns around eyes still shut. Susie takes aim with the Sig and fires three silenced shots, two striking Jadi in chest on top of each breast and the last in the center of her fore head. Jadi tightly shut eyes relax as she flings her arms up in surprise and falls back against the wall behind her sliding down then slumping to her side. Susie walks up to and stands over the fallen Malaysian assassin with caution looking down with the Sig still aimed at her. She turns off the water and then nudges the body with her foot. Nothing, Jadi Ng was dead. Holstering the Sig back up Susie leans forward grabbing the bare ankles of the slain assassin and drags her lifeless body to the center of the shower room, her limp arms trailing. Jadi now lay in the center to shower room with her arms rose above her head with palms up, her wet hair in disarray under her head and her body straight with her toes canted outward. Susie stood over her and let her eyes wander the length of Jadi's body. Jadi was a short woman being the roughly the same height of Nikita and Pichitra. Her legs were curvy due to her short stature, her womanhood cleanly shaven, her belly on the chubby side but was flat enough to be hidden under lose clothing, her breast were magnificently large and round a bit large for her short frame. They still looked great even with the clean bullet holes at the top of each. Jadi had a flawless round cute face, aside from the clean bullet wound in the center of her head. She had a small nose, full lips and almond eyes and looked young for her age. The sound of the loud gun shot from above snapped Susie from her train of thought as she drew the Sig once more and exited the shower room leaving the naked Malaysian behind.

Susie carefully navigated through the gym once more double checking to make sure she did not miss anything in her first sweep. It was clear and she proceeded slowly up the flight of stairs leading to the firing range. Susie move slowly and quietly up the stairs inching herself up the stairs staying close to wall to remain as much out of sight as she could. She got herself to a point on the stairs where she could observe most of the floor with out proceeding any further. The indoor shooting range was basically a large rectangle room with target boards at one end and a long work bench at the other end where you would shoot from. From where Susie was she could see that the left side of the room was clear. Moving slowly to the wall across Susie could now see the lone woman standing at center of the long work bench holding what looked to be an M-40 sniper rifle four other rifles were leaning up against the work bench at her side. The woman was a tan skinned and stood in yellow flip flops wearing a white tank top with green track shorts showing off her slender tan legs, her long black hair braided into a single thick braid falling to the small of her back. Moving back to the wall on the right she Susie inched up the rest of the stairs and quickly peeked around the corner to see if anyone else was behind the work bench. There was no one. Susie moved back down and out of view of the lone woman. She then holstered the Sig, this is where her Pichitra outfit gets tested. Susie was not about to go up there armed with a single hand gun while this lady had four high powered at her side. Her best bet was to sneak up the rest of the way and see if she could get in closer for an attack or something along those lines. Taking a deep breath Susie began walking casually up the stairs.

Jovanna Rai the expert markswoman of the Black Dragon Society. Little is known about her, only that she is of Indian decent and is English educated. There were several rumors about her past saying that she was either a member of MI-6 or the KGB or possibly a terrorist cell group. One thing is certain though, she is very skilled with fire arms mainly high powered rifles. The assassinations that she is responsible for are countless, she would kill anyone if the price was right. She had been calibrating rifles into the early morning hours and was starting to feel exhausted. Most of them were done she just had the M-40 which she was almost done with. With the sights adjusted she took aim of the target board and fired. Bulls' eye, Jovanna would fire one more shot to be certain of the rifles accuracy. After this she was going sleep for a couple hours. She had to be in Brussels the next night for a hit. As she cleared the breech working the bolt, making the empty casing of the 7.62 projectile falls to the ground and new one taking its place. Sensing a presence behind her she turns half way looking behind her with the rifle still pointing straight a head. In her peripheral vision she sees a black clad body of her comrade Pichitra Anuwat. However unknown to Jovanna her Comrade Pichitra was dead and stripped nude laying in the second floor of the storage warehouse with her limp hands cupping her bare breasts.

"I am almost done with the long guns. I do not think I would get to the side arms until I return from Brussels. I am so spent at the moment, you do understand do you? Jovanna asked in her British accent. Turning back around and bringing the M-40 back up to eye level. As she squeezed the trigger releasing the 7.62 round everything went black.

Susie had been relieved when Jovanna had turned to her side and identify her as the deceased Pichitra Anuwat. Her disguised had worked perfectly. From what Susie could see the Indian had a great hour glass body that was tan and athletic. The green track shorts did wonders for her tan slender legs cute round bottom just as the tank top with her perfect torso and smooth shoulders. Susie was standing a mere 10 feet from the Indian sniper when she unsheathe one of Pichitra's throwing knives. Then with great force Susie aimed and launched the thin eight inch blade hurling towards the unsuspecting Indian. The blade impacted the back of Jovanna's head impacting her skull and going into the brain killing the markswoman instantly.

The M-40 had fallen out of Jovanna's hands and landed some where in front of the bench making a glass shattering sound as it's fiber glass body broke. Jovanna had fell forward and now lay across the bench on her stomach with her bare tan arms out stretched out in front of her as if she was Superman flying through sky. Her bare legs hung off the edge of the table stiffly, her feet were now bare she had kicked off her flip flops as she went over the bench. Jovanna's light colored soles now pointed at Susie with her toes pointing towards the floor. Walking up to the work bench Susie saw the high powered rifles leaning next to the work bench. They included a PGS-1, a SR-25, a Dragunov, and a L96 all using the same 7.62 round. Going through the rifles, Susie cursed under her breath to find that they were all empty.