Fall of Lady Shimizu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well, I got you love." Susie said with a smile looking over at the loving corpse of Jovanna Rai.

Susie moved behind the Jovanna taking off her leather glove and rubbing the smooth legs. They were smooth as a baby's bottom she thought to herself licking her lips. Her hand wandered north over the short green track shorts where she then rubbed and smacked Jovanna's lovely round bottom. Lifting the bottom end of Jovanna's tank top up, Susie smiled to herself seeing the familiar tattoo at the small the dead Indian's back. Susie then hauled the surprisingly light assassin's limp form to the ground, she kept Jovanna face down in order to inspect the knife wound. Kneeling down next to the Indian Susie could see that seventy-five percent of the blade had dug it self through Jovanna's thick black hair and into her skull. The good thing was her thick black hair was going to hide the wound. The bad part was that it was really in there, Susie pulled on the handle of the blade and lifted Jovanna's head as she pulled. She then stood up putting her foot on the back of Jovanna's bare neck and reached down and pulled the knife came out almost making Susie fall back and making sickening popping sound. Kneeling back down and wiping the blade on the back of the dead Indian's tank top, Susie then began to unwove Jovanna's long black hair straightening it out. Susie then rolled the lifeless body of the fallen assassin on to her back revealing Jovanna's face. Susie was taken back by it. High cheek bones, a small sharp nose, thin sexy lips and a clear tan complexion worked together making the gorgeous prefect face. Jovanna looked as if she was asleep Susie thought turning the dead Indian's head from side to side examining flawless face. Looking down at the thin tank top Susie could see Jovanna's nipples from her large round breasts from the thin fabric's surface. Moving her hands over the breasts she fondles them through the fabric. She then gets an idea, picking up the freshly cleaned throwing knife she begins to cut down the middle of the tank top and then the middle of the green short track shorts as well. Jovanna now lay nude with the remnants of her cut clothes under her. Her body lay straight with her tan arms rose over her head, her slender smooth tan legs crossed the ankles. Jovanna's tan figure was the best Susie has seen all day. It was truly the body of a Goddess, perfect large tan round breast, a flat inviting stomach, and a shaved mound. Licking her lips with delight Susie withdrew the Sig and left the nude Indian to continue her preparation for Christina Moretti. With the majority of the Black Dragon Society now dead, there were only three members left, and one of which still remained on guard. Susie returned to the warehouse to take care of some unfinished business.

V. Defenseless

Susie checked the UMP 45. It only had one clip with it that had only 30 rounds, she would have to save it and use it later. The gun had no silencer on it so it would be too noisy to use any how. She put the sub machine gun down on to the cloth table where Helga's Glock 17 laid un-holstered with the slide pulled back some other lose items were on the table as well. The Glock only had 17 rounds including one in the chamber and no silencer as well. Susie decided to save these weapons for later she was surely gonna need them. Retrieving a cigarette from a pack and a lighter also on the cloth table Susie lit it and began to smoke thinking of her next move. She had moved Pichitra's limp form off the table to the ground. The Thai assassin now lay sprawled out on the dirty tiled floor. Next to her was a nude Helga Reinhart, Susie had dragged the limp tall Germen into the office and stripped her of all her clothes which now laid in the same corner a top Nikita's clothes. Helga was a giant compared to the other two women all her features were bigger than the other two, bigger breasts, longer legs and arms. Like Pichitra, Helga was sprawled out length wise with her arms at her sides and bare her legs straight her luscious long wavy blond hair was out of the pony tail now and fanned out around her head. Her striking crystal blue eyes remained opened staring up at the ceiling blankly. Her lips were parted a crack showing white teeth underneath. Her full large round breasts which were once bonded by blue bra were now free with her pink nipples standing erect. Under the right breast was a small red cut made by the knife, Susie had wipe the blood clean with Helga's sweater, the sweater had absorbed most of the blood in the first place so there was not that much to clean. Her abs was firm and muscular. Helga's mound was cleanly shaven as well. She also bore the identical marking of the Black Dragon Society on the small of her back. Finishing the cigarette and flicking it away Susie left the office leaving the three dead naked assassins.

With the Sig out at the ready Susie moved from warehouse to warehouse very quickly keeping close the walls and out of sight of the strong hold as she made her way to the front guard post. The sun was just rising now and day light was fast approaching Susie had to take out the final sentry in order to render the compound defenseless. The final sentry was a young girl named Katrina Diaz. She was the youngest of the bunch being only 18 years old but by far not the least deadly. Katrina being young was messy and sometimes careless. She would kill her targets with any kind of weapons, from simple poisons to large explosives. She was ultra violent and ruthless and loved to kill. Susie was a good thirty yards from the main gate when she ducked around the corner of an abandon warehouse one of the many dummies of the compound to conceal herself. Peeking around the corner Susie saw a person approaching her leaving the guard post. It was not Katrina though it was Daisuke Yamashita, the only male on the compound. He was roughly 22 years old and was dress in a dirty white t-shirt and a pair of faded jeans littered with holes. Daisuke's father had testified against a client of Lady Shimizu and soon paid the ultimate price. Lady Shimizu had sent Katrina out to kill Daisuke's father. She however killed the whole family since they were all together. She had let Daisuke live only because she ran out of bullets and was too lazy to stab him. He now serves as her personal slave, the price of her sparing his life.

Daisuke was coming from the guard post, most likely bringing his master something. He moved like a man with a broken spirit, he wasn't really paying attention to his surrounding as he headed toward the strong hold. Susie waited till he had passed her before she flipped the Sig upside down and using the pistol grip as a weapon she pistol whipped the young man at the based of the skull. He crumpled to the pavement almost immediately. Quickly moving Susie holstered the Sig and reached out grabbing Daisuke by his t-shirt she quickly dragged him into the shelter of the corner. Then peeking back around the corner to see if anyone heard or saw anything, the coast was clear. Going back over to Daisuke Susie quickly padded him down looking for anything of use. All she found was a pair of keys. The man had nothing else, just a dirty white t-shirt that was stretched out now due to Susie dragging him, a pair of messed up faded jeans and a pair of sandals which covered his dirty feet. He was really dirty and smelled of sweat and trash. His hair was long and wild his young face was covered by a beard. Susie was going to need help later but could she trust him? She would have to find out later she had to take out Katrina. Using Pichitra's knife Susie cut the dirty t-shirt into strips and bounded Daisuke's hands and ankles. She also gagged him as well to make sure he didn't scream out. Dragging his limp form against the corner concealing him from view Susie stepped back out into the open and headed towards the guard post.

Katrina Diaz was standing outside the guard post next to her motor cycle with her gloved hands behind her back. She was dressed in all black motor cycle leather, jacket, trousers and boots. She wore a tight fitting tactical vest over her leather jacket. A modified M-4 hung limply in front of her suspended by a harness attached to her vest. She stood looking forward at the main road leading into the compound. Katrina was half Puerto Rican and half African. She had light skin and high check bones with the body of a dancer. Her long brown hair was braided and fell just shy of the small of her back. Most people would have passed her as an exotic dancer not knowing what her actual trade was. Katrina sensed some one coming up behind her. Turning around she saw Pichitra crossing the pavement looking down playing with one of her throwing knives as she walked towards the guard post. Katrina smiled to herself and waved at whom she thought was Pichitra, who was actually dead for a couple of hours now. She then went into the guard post detaching the M-4 from her vest and placing it on the guard post desk where he black tinted helmet was as well. Katrina stretched quickly as she moved back outside. Her and Pichitra had been in a hand to hand combat duel the score was two one Pichitra was leading. It was time for her even out the score.

Susie pulled out one of the throwing knives and began walking towards the guard post. She started to playing with it as she walked, keeping her head down and hiding her face at the same time. Susie had her head down at such and angle where one could not see her face but Susie could see ahead of her. She saw Katrina look back at her and smiled and waved at her. Susie grinned to herself, another one fooled. Katrina then went inside the guard post as Susie reached it. Katrina had put the M4 on the table and was stretching out when Susie was in the door way of the guard post.

Katrina had a grin on her face that quickly vanished as she saw that it was Susie not Pichitra that had come. Katrina was reaching for the knife on her vest when Susie threw a strong side kick at her chest sending her flying to the other side of the guard post hitting and shattering a window. Susie continued her attack on the still standing Katrina, throwing the knife at her chest only to have it bounce off the vest. Katrina now aware of the situation unsheathes her knife lunges towards the attacking Susie. Susie sees the attack and side steps and punches Katrina hard in the throat making her drop the knife and stumbling backwards clutching her throat. Susie executes a spinning kick which hits Katrina in the face spinning her backwards and clearing her hands from her throat. Taking advantage of the situation Susie jumps on to the back of the leather clad woman wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck and begins to squeeze. Katrina was not that much taller than Susie so when Susie mounted she quickly fell forward sending both women to the ground. Katrina was now quickly losing consciousness the throat hit had damaged her wind pipe bad enough where she could barely breath and now Susie's arms wrapped around her neck was crushing what was left of her wind pipe.

"Easy girl," Susie whispered soothingly into Katrina's ear as her struggling begins to weaken. Seconds later Katrina Diaz was limp. Susie quickly got out from under her taking a breath. She then rolled Katrina over on her back to examine the kill. Katrina wore a simple tight vest that was armored against small caliber rounds and knives. The vest was bare, only having a single ammo pouch with three spare clips for the M-4 and a sheath for a knife. Her face was at peace, with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape showing teeth behind her full lips. Turing her head from side to side Susie realized how young Katrina was and how innocent she looked at the moment. She was a pretty girl Susie thought to herself, pity. Susie then stood up looking down at Katrina in her leather outfit and then spotted the helmet on the table an idea then crossed her mind. The motor cycle leather suit and the helmet with its tinted visor were going to be useful even more useful then the Pichitra outfit. Pichitra's vest could only deflect 9mm rounds where as Katrina's could deflect 7.62, so the armor vest would also be more useful.

Susie had removed the armored vest from Katrina's corpse and placed on the guard post table with the rest of her gear. She was now removing the leather gloves from Katrina's limp hands, upon removing them Susie was surprised to see that Katrina's nails were painted a nice shade of purple, unusual for a killer. How pretty she thought to herself putting the gloves aside. Unzipping the leather jacket Susie saw that Katrina had a white tank top on underneath, the tight top showed off her large round breast very nicely and Susie could see Katrina's nipples through the thin fabric clearly. Moving down the leather trousers Susie unbuckled Katrina's belt and unbuttoned the trousers spreading them apart, revealing a black leather thong that covered Katrina's women hood. Susie then began to work the trousers off Katrina's hips wiggling the limp body as she pulled. When the trousers reached Katrina's ankles Susie then stripped the boots off of Katrina's feet. Her bare feet with purple colored toe nails each dropped with a thump to the guard post floor as Susie jerked the boots off. With the boots removed Susie strips the trousers the rest of the way and then pulls Katrina into a sitting positing by the wrists her head lulling forward with the action and starts to removes the jacket off her shoulders, her arms flopping lifelessly about as Susie removes the rest of the jacket.

Katrina was now laying straight with her arms to her side palms up only dressed in a tight white tank top and a black thong. Susie had taken off Pichitra's military style pants and don on Katrina's leather pants, she had kept the Under Armor shirt and black nylon panty hose and simply wore Katrina's outfit over them. Susie was now putting the final touched on Katrina's armored vest, which fit her snugly even with Nikita's shoulder rig still on. Susie had now had on something from Nikita, Pichitra and Katrina. The leather biker outfit fit her better then anything else that she had worn that day. Still the biker suit wasn't really her style but for what Susie was planning it would work out perfectly. Taking a quick look down at her new outfit and feeling satisfied with it Susie then looked down at the sleep like form of Katrina Diaz. The girl still had some clothes on, unlike the others that were killed already who were all nude.

"We can't have you dead and still dressed. None of your friends are dressed. We can't leave you out." Susie said looking at the Katrina's still face and kneeling down.

Picking up the knife dropped by Katrina in the fight Susie began cutting the remainder of Katrina's clothes away from her limp body. It was less than a minute there were shreds of Katrina's tank top and thong were sitting on top of Pichitra's discarded pants. Katrina was now like the other five ladies, sprawled out naked and dead. Katrina had a near perfect body like Jovanna. Katrina was a bit more muscular though. Her legs were dancer legs with high calves. Her mound was neatly trimmed, her abs was nice and firm even in death, her breast were large and round with dark nipples standing erect. With all of her clothes now stripped her innocent face matched her dancer body. Susie rolled the dead weight assassin over on to her face, her ass was large and round. The small tattoo at the small of Katrina's back brought a smile to Susie's face as she rolled Katrina back on to her back. Susie then don on the motor cycle helmet over her already tied up long black hair. After strapping the M-4 back on to the vest she lifted Katrina's limp form over her shoulder, the girl was very light compared to Helga who was the last assassin Susie had spent hauling around. With her free hand Susie grabbed Pichitra's tactical vest as well before she left the guard post only leaving behind a broken window, shreds of Katrina's underwear and Pichitra's pants and shoes.

Susie quickly moved across the wide open space between the guard post and the warehouses. As she moved she balanced the dead girl over her shoulder and groping her bare ass with her hand. Susie enjoyed Katrina's limp hands tapping her own ass as she quickly moved as well. Getting to the corner where she had stashed the unconscious Daisuke Yamashita, Susie lowered Katrina's lifeless body down and leaned it against the wall with her head lulled forward into her magnificent breasts and her braided hair fell in front of her covering her face and breasts. Susie then straddled Daisuke at the waist and started slapping him in the face. At first she really didn't get a response be slowly he started coming to. Daisuke eyes slowly opened but then shot open wide in horror as he tried to scream but could not, he was trying to move but found that his hands and ankles were bounded. He was horrified to see Katrina sitting on him and he was trying to remember what had he done to deserve this. He was on the verge of tears when who he thought was Katrina took of the tinted helmet revealing the prisoner who he knew from the others as Susie Yoshida. Daisuke was then confused, his eyes said it all. Susie leaned forward speaking in their native tongue.

"Hello, I am Susie Yoshida of the Yoshida Clan. I have killed all of the women in compound except for the boss ladies, Lady Shimizu and Madam Odell. You, Daisuke Yamashita have two choices. One you help me or two you don't and I'll cut your throat here on the spot. Now I'm going to un-gag you. Can I trust you not to scream?"

Daisuke replied with eager nods. Susie then unsheathes Katrina's knife and cuts the gag away from Daisuke mouth. With the gag free Daisuke was more relax now and licked his lips and took a gulp in attempt to do something about his dry throat. A look of relief and happiness crossed his face as he began to talk.

"I am at your service Lady Yoshida." He replied in their native tongue with a half forced smiled. He was relaxed now but was still scared shitless.

Susie smiled back and got off him and helped him sit up and began to cut his bounds off. Upon sitting up Daisuke saw the limp form of his former master slumped against the wall. Once he was free he crawled on hands and knees to the naked body and let his eyes wander. He had never seen his family's killer like this. He had never seen her naked before. Reaching forward he pinched a nipple only to have his hand shoot back instinctively. His master who he once called Lady Katrina was motionless.

"She is dead. Feel free to touch her. She won't do anything to you. She can no longer do anything any more." Susie said from behind Daisuke still speaking Japanese.

With that Daisuke stood over the corpse and groped both breasts and fondles them viciously. He picks up both of her limp arms by her wrists raising them over the dead girl's head and then letting them flop back down to the pavement. Grabbing a handful of her braided hair he lifts up her face to look at him. Her face was at peace, he had never seen it like that before and was in shock on the fact how she was actually pretty. Then his anger took over and he began slapping her face back and forth. Susie then reached out and touched his shoulder stopping him.

"Now is not the time and here is not a good spot to do that." Susie said looking around. To make sure they were not being watched. "Take her to the storage warehouse, where I was kept. Keep out of sight of the strong hold as move. There you will find three more guards already dead and there you could do whatever you want to your former master. Wait there for further instructions."

Daisuke nodded agreeing and then looked down at himself realizing he had no shirt. But he did not care he was free and his family's killer was dead. He began to lean forward to hoist Katrina over his shoulder. Susie stopped him and handed him Pichitra's tactical vest.