Fall of Lady Shimizu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling of the tall corpse Susie lets her eyes wonder the length of the body taking the marvels of the female form at its best. "See I told you were going to get naked." Susie said with smile looking down at Odell's surprised face. She then picks up Odell's dead limp hands and makes them cup her bare D-cupped size breast and fondles them with Odell's hands controlling them as if Odell was Susie's own puppet.

Susie spends another 15 minutes or so just playing with corpses of Shimizu and Odell, moving their limp limbs around, arranging their bodies in questionable positions and enjoying the full control of their unresisting bodies. Susie ended up having both of the former leaders of the BDS sprawled out naked on the tattered up sofa. Both nude bodies sat with legs spread wide apart presenting their womanhood to all. Their limp arms spread out along the upper edge of the sofa and their heads lulled forward into their breasts. Susie sat between them with her hands resting on their bare knees resting.

Daisuke soon returned to the office now cleaned up a dressed in a clean looking dark blue business suit with a clean crisp white dress shirt underneath. He had showered in the shower area of the gym and found the suit while rummaging through the warehouse. He now returned to Susie obediently to see what to do next. Daisuke was first taken back by the image of his two former masters in the nude but then regain himself after seeing Susie get up from between the two corpses.

"My you clean up nice," Susie complimented walking around Daisuke and checking out his suit and his now combed hair. He was still a skinny and small but he was cleaned now and looked much better then he did before. Once he gets some meat on his bones he would be quite handsome Susie noted.

"Thank you, Lady Yoshida. You do not look so bad yourself." Daisuke replied in their native tongue with a slight smile. He continued "What do you wish me to do now?"

Susie looking back over her shoulder at the two nude bodies of Shimizu and Odell and asked. "You think you could carry Madam Odell on your own?"

Daisuke walked over to where the tall limp frame of Madam Odell was seated. He then leaned forward and attempted to lift the tall Irish woman over his shoulder. After two failed attempt, one attempt he had almost stood all the way with Odell over his shoulder before heavily falling forward and the second attempt he seem spent and could barely lift her. Daisuke then sadly stood back up with a look of disappointment across his face and said. "I am sorry Lady Yoshida this I cannot do," he said looking down in disgraced.

"Not a problem my friend," Susie said with a warm smile placing a hand on the defeated man's shoulder. "We'll do it together. Now you grab her by the legs."

Together Susie and Daisuke lifted the tall red head under arms and knees. They moved the short distance from the strong hold to storage warehouse where Susie was held captive just hours ago. Outside the sun was full up now it was late in the morning and the day was looking to be another great looking day. A fine day for killing Susie thought to herself with a smile as they opened to the door to the storage warehouse.

The abandon office which was Susie was held captive for the last couple days had now changed its role to a morgue in a matter of hours. The cloth covered table was now pushed to side of the office with the other discarded furniture. The dirty cracked green and white tiled floor was now covered by gorgeous nude bodies of the slain assassins. Lying length wise across the office floor shoulder to bare shoulder were the six former members of the Black Dragon Society, looking virtually harmless now with all of their clothing stripped from their bodies. Starting from the left was the cute Russian Nikita Sokolov; next to her was Pichitra Anuwat the Thai warrior; to her right the former German cop Helga Reinhart, next to her the lovely Indian markswoman Jovanna Rai, the short Malaysian Bomber Jadi Ng next to her and finally last but now least the leathal and careless young Katrina Diaz who now looked somewhat innocent in the nude. Susie and Daisuke moved to the far right of the row of bodies and lowered the nude frame of Madam Odell next to Katrina's body. Now there were seven naked corpses displayed before Susie. She looked down at the row of dead women and let her eyes take in the sight of her handy work. Daisuke who coincidently lined up the women in the order that they were killed and their bodies were more or less position the same way, flat on their backs with arms to their sides and palms face down, legs straight with toes canted outward. There were seven different skin tones, seven different breast sizes, seven different body builds, four deferent hair colors but all were killed by Susie Yoshida. This brought a smile to Susie face as she looked over the bodies.

She reached forward and stroked Nikita's bare womanhood moving right she lifted up Pichitra's limp powerful legs and let them drop to the floor with a soft thud. Moving over to Helga Susie lifted her limp right arm and draped the arm over Helga's large round pink nippled breasts with her left arm Susie positioned it so her dead hand was covering up her cleanly shaven mound. Jovanna Rai was perhaps; second to Lady Shimizu herself was the hottest woman of the bunch. Susie mounted the tan body and straddling the former markswoman at the waist. Leaning forward Susie kisses the slack thin lips moving her tongue around the dead woman's mouth. Running her hands down Jovanna's smooth tan skin Susie fondles the tan breast flicking the nipples before getting off of the magnificent tan body. Susie nudges the bodies of Jadi and Katrina with her foot and picks up their limp limbs and letting flop to the ground make sure there were truly no signs of life within their naked bodies. Finally at Madam Odell Susie throws the Irish woman's limp arms over her head and watches with pleasure as the flop to floor.

"Hooray," Susie says to herself with a grin. Looking over at Daisuke she says. "Good job." In their native tongue and winks at him.

Daisuke bows honorably in reply. "Now what do we do?" He then asks.

"Well," Susie started looking at the old wall clock on the wall. It was almost 11 and Moretti was schedule to come at about noon so they had about an hour to get ready. "The party is about to start my friend. Let's go get ready." Susie said with a sly smile and left the office with Daisuke close behind leaving the seven beautiful naked bodies.

VIII. The Final Battle

It was a little past noon when the black heavily tinted Cadillac Escalade came into view from the road leading to the Black Dragon Society's compound. Inside was the heiress to the Moretti crime family, Christine Moretti a long with her assistant Jordon Gallo and two body guards. Usually the head of the Moretti family would travel with a larger entourage especially in a time where Moretti family leaders have been getting killed off. However under the circumstances of this meeting with Lady Shimizu and the Black Dragon Society, Christina would have to travel with a small entourage. Christina was still in mourning the lost of her father Christopher Moretti who was killed last week and the killer was still at large. When Lady Shimizu had told her over the phone the night before that she had caught the killer of her father, Christina was overjoyed and agreed to the conditions set forth by Lady Shimizu in order to get her chance to get her revenge.

Daisuke waited by the guard post which was once occupied the late Katrina Diaz, her black motor cycle was still parked outside. As the luxury SUV approached Daisuke stepped out in to the road stopping it right outside of the front gate. He then walked over to the driver side window of the Escalade. The black tinted window rolled down revealing a large muscular bald headed man dressed in a black business suit. Daisuke noted the second man in the passenger seat also big and muscular wearing a dark colored suit with a black ribbed t-shirt underneath. He had long brown hair which was slicked back and tied into a pony tail. Both men looked at the much smaller Daisuke with intimidating eyes.

The bald man in the driver seat spoke, "Ms. Moretti is here to see your boss."

"Of course, pull behind the gate and park." Daisuke said in his broken English pointing to a spot behind the gate.

The Escalade complied and pulled behind the gate and parked in the spot that Daisuke pointed to. Once parked the two big men emerge from the SUV and then moving to the rear of the SUV opens the two rear doors letting to the two women who were seated in the back out. The foursome then walked over to Daisuke a he approached from the gate.

"Where is your boss?" Christina Moretti then asked in a demanding tone. She was a tall stunning Italian woman with long blond hair and striking blue eyes. Her hair was tied back in a tight bun and her slender tight body was wrapped in a tight fitting three piece black pant suit with a red silk blouse underneath her vest and jacket. The suit worked well with her body amplifying her curves perfectly. She also wore a pair of black shinny high heels extending her already tall frame. The other women who also rode in the back was Jordan Gallo who was Christina's personal body guard and went every where Christina went. The petite dark haired women was as much as a looker as her boss but looks could be deceiving for which Jordon Gallo was a former mix martial arts champion back in the day and was a feared hand to hand fighter who was respected by all the men in the Moretti family crime organization. Jordon wore a burgundy two piece pant suit that hid her tight muscular build and a dark tank top underneath her jacket, a pistol holster was clearly visible on her right hip. Finishing the outfit was pair of black high heel boots making her taller then she really was. Jordan and the two big men stayed behind Christina as Daisuke approached.

"Lady Shimizu and the Black Dragon Society are in an emergency meeting at this moment. Lady Shimizu wishes to apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused you. She has asked me Daisuke Yamashita to be at your service, I am to take you to the strong hold where Lady Shimizu will meet you shortly for your business appointment."

"I can't believe this bull," Christina said in annoyance looking at her watch. "Very well let's go." She then said signaling Daisuke to lead on.

As they began walking Jordan turned to the bald headed man and said, "Stay with the truck if this goes ape shit I want you to get in there as quick as you can and pull us out."

The bald head man replied with a nod and walked back to the Escalade lighting as cigarette as he walked. The other three continued their journey to the main compound with Daisuke leading and the pony tailed man and Jordon looking around for anything that did not belong.

Above on the roof of one of the many abandon warehouses Susie carefully peers over the edge and watches Daisuke and the three Moretti family members head towards the strong hold. Her plan was working so far she thought to herself with a deep breath and prayer hoping nothing would go wrong. She then turned her attention back to the bald headed body guard who had stayed behind. He was leaning on the fender of the SUV smoking and looking around. Susie quickly calculated her angle from the man, the wind speed and the distance and then quietly slides back behinds the edge. There she rolls on her back and picks up the now silenced SR-25 7.62 sniper rifle that Jovanna had calibrated earlier that day and adjusted the scope with the information of her calculations. Rolling back on to her stomach Susie slides forward towards the edge of the roof with the rifle at the ready. Taking another deep breath to relax herself she leans her cheek onto the rifle butt and puts her eye to the scope. Through the scope she moves the crosshair to the unsuspecting bald headed body guard below, who at the point caught sight of something moving on a nearby roof and looked up. It was too late as the top half of his head exploded sending brain and skull particles across the hood of the Escalade. The 7.62 bullet had hit its mark, right between the eyes. Susie watched the big body drop to its knees and then pitching forward limply to ground before disappearing from the roof.

Christina and Jordan sat comfortably on the large leather sofas of the strong hold's lounge area. Daisuke stood nearby in silence, he had told the ladies when the arrived that Lady Shimizu and Madam Odell will be with them shortly. The pony tailed man was outside the strong hold keeping watch. Jordan had done a quick search of the area to make sure there were no bugs or traps. There were none. She now sat across from Christina cross legged looking around at the room's Asian art. Christina also sitting cross legged as well but not as relaxed stared repeatedly at her watch. She was getting frustrated of this delay and the anger and urge for vengeance for her family burned within her hotter than ever knowing her father's killer was nearby.

The pony tailed man had his back to Susie as she moved silently with the silenced USP in hand. As she neared she raised the hand gun to eye level. She was a mere 30 yards away from her target. Taking a deep breath to relax her she squeezes trigger. The three .40 caliber rounds leave the barrel the USP making only clicking noise is they soar towards their target. All three rounds strike the back of the man's head, dropping his body like a rag doll face first to the ground.

From where Daisuke was standing he saw his Lady Yoshida enter the back door of the strong hold silently and move down the hall to and into the medical center. As Susie entered the medical center she closes the door loudly on purpose so all in the lounge would hear it. The final part of the plan was coming into play.

"What the hell was that?" Jordan asked standing up and moving towards Daisuke with her hand on her holstered hand gun.

"Please sit back down it was nothing. It was probably just the prisoner moving around." Daisuke replied with his hands up trying to calm down the two alerted women.

"What! The assassin is here? You are keeping the assassin locked up here and you didn't tell me?" Christina asked angrily standing up and withdrawing a nickel plated .45 hand gun from her shoulder rig. Aiming the gun at Daisuke she stormed over to him. "I don't have time for this waiting shit for your bosses. Tell me where the assassin is kept now!" She exclaimed aiming the large hand gun at Daisuke's head.

"Don't test her. If you know what's good for you tell her now." Jordan added. Her 9mm was out now as well and aiming at Daisuke.

Daisuke stood with his hands at his side and then calmly said, "Since you asked so nicely. The assassin is down hall in the second room on the right."

"Finally, watch him while I go finish this once and for all." Christina ordered as she stormed off with her gun in hand to get her revenge.

Jordan still had her gun aimed at Daisuke but had her attention on her boss as she went down the hall. When the whole situation with the noise started Daisuke had let the pen syringe drop out from his sleeve into his right hand. Now with Jordan's attention elsewhere it was time for him to act. With one quick motion he grabs Jordan's right hand with the gun pulling it down towards the floor and with his right hand he jams the syringe into Jordan's neck. She had no idea what had happened and was out like a light on her feet dropping the hand gun to the floor. Daisuke lowered her limp body to the ground and took a deep breath as the adrenaline subsided.

Christina was so filled up with anger that she did not even hear the sound of Jordan's gun falling to the ground as she was put to sleep. She was so angry and focused on getting her revenge that she walked right pass the bullet hole littered wall caused by Daisuke's rescue attempt earlier. Christina swung the door to the medical center opened angrily and walked in. Lying on the examining table was the nude body of a petite Asian female. Christina cocked the .45 and approached the table aiming the gun.

"You little bitch I got you..." She didn't get to finish to her terror she recognized the body on the table as Lady Shimizu. The dead eyes of the former master assassin stared up blankly at her. Christina stepped back in horror after seeing the body of the slain assassin baring the same three bullet wounds that her father had bared. As she stepped back she bumped into someone behind and quickly turned around expecting Jordan. Instead it was Susie Yoshida dressed as Lady Shimizu smiling evilly.

"Hi, I'm sorry Lady Shimizu could not meet with you as you can see she is quite unavailable." Susie said with a little giggle.

Christina was still shocked and only managed to gasp in surprise as Susie reached up in one quick motion placing one hand under Christina's chin and the other behind the neck a loud snap followed. Christina's limp form then crumbled to floor in a lifeless heap. "Sweet dreams Ms. Moretti." Susie said out loud looking at the still form of the former mob boss.

Back out in the lounge Daisuke stood over the sleeping body of Jordan Gallo awaiting orders. Susie entered the lounge looking down the sleeping corpse. She then kneels down and with a quick and violent motion snaps the neck the sleeping body guard. The body convulses for a moment before becoming motionless.

"Ok my friend, search her and then get her naked." Susie orders Daisuke with a pat on the shoulder. "I'll take care of Moretti."

"As you wish Lady Yoshida," Daisuke replied taking off his business coat and kneeling before the body.

Susie had straightened out the Christina's body so she was now lying out on her back. Susie then began to systematically search body of the former mob boss checking under her under arms, running her hands over and under her breast, running her hands around her crouch area and down her legs. Susie did not find anything of value besides a pair of keys a cell phone and the shoulder rig.

Christina had died with a shock expression on her face, her jaw was slacked and hung open and her striking blue eyes stared up blankly at Susie as she looked down at the corpse. "Well dear, everyone at the party is naked that includes your little cute body guard too. So it's only fair if you get naked too. I mean just cause you're a mob boss doesn't make you different from everyone else." Susie said soothingly into the dead woman's ear.

Susie had no plans on using any of Christina clothes she was quite comfortable in Shimizu's. Roughly rolling over the limp corpse Susie strips off the black business coat and vest as she does so Christina's lifeless arms flop about. Rolling the crime boss back on to her back Susie tears the red silk blouse open sending buttons flying across the tiled floor of the medical center. Christina's decent size breasts were nicely wrapped in silk red bra. Susie fondles them quickly before moving south to the trousers. She unbuttons the trousers and spreads them apart revealing a pair of red silk thong. Jerking the trousers down Christina's hips and legs and finally to her feet stripping off the pants and the heels at the same time. The former head of the Moretti family now lay practically nude only wearing a red silk bra, thong and thigh high sheer black hosiery. Susie takes a break looking down at Christina's tall frame. She was almost as tall as Odell but her features were more elegant and model like compared to Odell's larger features. Christina Moretti would have made a perfect model, long sexy slender legs, sexy hips, flat inviting stomach, decent sized round breasts, attractive smooth shoulders and arms. She was the most attractive crime boss that Susie had ever seen. Pity, Susie thought to herself as she began to remove the hosiery from Christina's smooth legs.