Fallen Ch. 05

Story Info
Revelations.
4.5k words
4.6
17.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is wrong with me? Viola laid on her back, pinned down by a man that she no longer felt utter scorn for. Her hatred melted away, as he looked down at her with those intense green eyes. All because of a kiss? Am I that weak?

His hands released her wrists and cupped her face, as he leaned down for another consuming kiss. He wasted no time intensifying it. Their teeth clattered on impact. She gasped as she found his tongue plunging deep, lapping against her own.

Leaving her panting for breath, Leon moved his firm lips to her neck, nipping it in between teasing licks. Viola's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She could feel more of her wetness flooding out, coating his throbbing cock. He was a biter and God she loved biters.

Her hands went to the back of his head. He stilled for a moment to see what she was going to do, most likely expecting her to pull him off. All tension was released when he felt her fingers twine and play with his silky hair.

Viola threw her head back as he flicked his tongue over her collarbone. Yes, I am that weak! And at this moment she didn't care. She was too preoccupied enjoying the one person in the world who made her feel... good.

He spoke against her skin, so low that it tickled her flesh. "Is my little pet enjoying this?"

So easily she purred, "Yes, Master."

Leon's tongue worked its way back up her neck and to her lips. He traced the lining of her bottom one before pulling it between his teeth. Her eyelids felt heavy. The way he worked every part of her body was intoxicating.

When the rhythm of his hips increased, Viola moved her hands onto his back. Just like he was a biter, Viola was a scratcher. Her nails skimmed along his muscles, sliding easily over the sweat slicked surface from his shoulders to his lower back and up again.

He let out a growl and released her lips. Disappointment washed over her. He's just like all the others. Any other guy who she scratched during sex would always end up complaining. They'd tell her that she was doing it too hard or that her nails were too long, always making her feel self-conscious about something that she loved to do.

She expected him to scold her, to command his "pet" to never do that again. His mouth went to her ear. In a low guttural sound, he rasped, "Do that again, love."

For real? She repeated her actions, this time running her nails along his ribcage on the way back up. He quaked on top of her, letting out a vigorous buck that sent her crown knocking against the headboard. Viola repeated this, digging harder into his back, not satisfied unless she left marks.

He kissed the side of her cheek through his praises. "My pet is being such a good girl. She must really want to be with her Master upstairs."

I do. At first she only agreed to his little game for the sole purpose of finding a way to escape. She didn't care if she had to break down a Goddamn window, it was going to be done.

But now as this virile man rutted on top of her, alternating between sweet kisses and wicked bites, she wasn't so sure she wanted to go.

She swallowed hard, so loud that she was sure that Leon could hear it. Of course she wanted to leave, there was no way she could stay here forever. In the midst of her thoughts, Leon reached up and grabbed her breasts. Caught off guard, she softened to his touch, moaning euphorically to the ceiling. His fingers pinched one of her brown nipples, making her arch her back and use her nails to pull him closer to her.

I'll leave when I'm done enjoying with. Who said that she couldn't fuck the brains out of this gorgeous man and plot a way to escape at the same time? After all, I am multitasking kind of bitch.

Decided, she placed her hands on his face to pull his gaze to meet her own. "I thought I was supposed to be the one working to please you?"

He quirked a brow. "I suppose you are. That was the deal correct?"

* * *

She nodded enthusiastically. Biting her bottom lip, she asked, "Can I be on top of you?"

Why the hell not? All the better for him, less work.

Never exiting her, Leon rose to his knees and positioned her legs around his waist. Pushing his back against the headboard, he gripped her plump ass in one hand and her lower back with the other.

Leon looked at her face and saw a bit of unease. Nervousness? Did she change her mind? He feared that her desires were too good to be true. "Something wrong, love?"

She weakly shook her head, curling her lips. "No, nothing. Nothing at all."

He wasn't completely convinced, but decided to let it go when she began to move. Placing her soft hands onto his shoulders, she pushed down, taking in as much of his length as she could. Every inch she slid down on left her whispering, "Uh, feels so good." Once filled she moved her hips in circular motions, grinding her clitoris against his rigid abs.

Leon wanted to throw his head back, but showed restraint. He didn't want to miss a single second of her seductive movements. Anxious to get more from her, he spoke, "You know, all you're doing is teasing me and you don't have much time left."

Like I'm keeping track anymore. Still, he didn't want this to take too much longer. Knowing her pattern by now, he feared that her mood would shift.

Again he saw a flash of uneasiness across her face, but she quickly pushed it down. Running one hand through the hair at the back of his head, she purred, "Well then, I guess I shouldn't waste a single second."

Her grip tightened, nails digging into his shoulder and head. Leon hissed in a breath, loving her scratches and tugs. She grabs me like she wants me. Her speed increased. Each time she fell back down made their thighs smack. Oh God, she fucks like she wants me.

Like a lure, Viola would lick and bite her bottom lip, moving out of Leon's reach whenever he tried to take it. Teasing, lusty girl. His chest was heaving, almost in rhythm her own frantic panting.

With her last thrust on his cock, Viola's eyelids slid shut. Leon took advantage of the moment and seized her mouth. He growled against her, in between breaths praising her as his "good girl." Their fiery kiss, slowly began to diminish into a weak effort from her. When they broke away, he swore he felt her lips tremble.

Viola's body seemed to shake, but she continued working on his shaft, now at a slower rate. It almost seemed to pain her to keep the pace that she was at before. Her grip on him loosened, nails no longer digging into skin. Leon missed the feeling.

With her mouth parted, she swayed her head from side to side. This was an action that he wasn't used to seeing her do. Or any woman for that matter. She seemed confused. Like she was looking for something...

Thinking that it was an orgasm, Leon decided to help her over the edge. Clasping her backside in his rough palms, he pumped his hips into her, fucking her into a frenzy. With his face against her neck, Leon heard her gasping for breath. She no longer moved against him, only laid still and allowed him to ram his cock in her over and over.

He felt a sudden rush of wetness flood from her sex. It felt warmer than usual, but pushed the new sensation from his mind. Must be a good thing.

A pressure was building at the base of his cock, alerting him that his seed was rising. Eager for release, he fucked feverishly into her soaking sex.

Leon could feel the pressure building up. All the muscles in his body tensed... while Viola's went completely limp. He shook her lightly, but she didn't respond. Something's wrong.

Leon looked down at the mattress beneath them, and found that the fluid he felt from her wasn't her cum. The fabric was stained yellow. It was piss?

Looking up, Leon saw her head lolling, spit sliding from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes blinked rapidly as she fell back. Before he could register everything that was playing out, Leon felt Viola's body convulse in front of him.

He could do nothing as her eyes rolled back into her head.

* * *

A bright light... All of this started when Viola saw the light.

It was so small, she was surprised she spotted it. Small and vibrant yellow in color, Viola caught it out of the corner of her eye. It reminded her of a single star, a far luminous point against vast darkness.

She turned her head from side to side, trying desperately to center the light with her eyes. It was useless. The light stayed in the corner of her eye. She was never able to pinpoint the origin of that shining dot.

Viola's anxiety built as she rocked on top of Leon. Why I am scared? Did she stop thrusting on top of him? Was he now taking control? She couldn't think, couldn't feel. Her focus was only on the light.

She tried to move again, to join back into the act. Strangely, her muscles felt fatigued. Their sex was leaving her feeling like she had just ran up a hundred flights of stairs. She could even feel herself grasping for air between her parted lips.

A flash! The light moved across her line of vision, startling her. It looked like a lightning bolt and was now frozen in her sight. She shook her head again, it wouldn't move.

No longer captivated by the luminescence, Viola tried to block the sight. Even when she closed her eyes it was there, dimly radiating against the blackness.

Fluttering her lids open, she was relieved when she could still see Leon. His figure was blurry, hidden behind the bolt of light. Focus on him. She couldn't.

Right before her eyes she saw the lightning bolt dim in color. It morphed from a vibrant yellow to a dull cream and then pure white. The light was no longer sharp, it was fuzzy and expanding. Soon Leon's visage was shrouded and muddied by the mist growing around her.

I feel so weird... She could feel it spreading around her, prickling her skin with small electrical pulses. She felt weak and tense at the same time, as if her body was bracing for impact and then releasing. Was Leon affected as well? Does he see this too? Why can't I feel him anymore?

As Viola fought to regain her strength, a weird stench assaulted her. At this point, the foreign odor smelt strong enough to knock her off of her feet. Was it coming from the light...

The same light that now blinded her. She could see nothing. Closing her eyes, all she saw was black. They weren't staying closed. Viola's eyes were fluttering open and close, her vision rapidly shifting from white to black. Trying to stop this only made her dizzy, made her weaker.

Viola finally let go, allowing the unknown force to direct her body in whichever way it wanted. All thoughts and feelings seemed to evaporate. She knew she would remember nothing.

* * *

"Hush, pet. You're alright." Leon sat on the bed, stroking Viola's head as she whimpered in her sleep.

It had been a full day since he witnessed her seizure and hadn't been able to leave her side. Thinking back to how she looked during that episode made his skin crawl.

At that moment, Leon could only helplessly watch as she shook like an earthquake. Her lips were parted and twitching. It looked like she was trying to talk, but the only thing to come forth was saliva and grunts.

His mind was racing the entire time, not knowing what to do. Leon had never been around someone who was experiencing a seizure, but heard that when a person did go through one it was possible that they could bite their tongues out. He began panicking, wondering if he should make a bite stick or if putting something in her mouth would only make her choke.

Deciding that the bite stick was a bad idea, he rolled her over onto her side and eased his palm under her head. At least on her side, she couldn't choke on her saliva.

He looked down at her now, watched as her mewls subsided and her breathing returned to normal. Christ, I'm lucky. She was lucky.

His hand shook as he petted her temples, relieved that her glowing, tan color had finally returned. During her episode, her golden complexion had faded and become flushed. Everything had seemed to tighten on her, muscles and veins bulging on her neck and arms.

Her seizure seemed to last for hours, although Leon knew it must have receded after a minute. After that she remained unconscious, only waking to be in a disoriented state. Any attempt he made to talk to her was met with confusion on her end. She could form words, but not coherent sentences.

Realizing he was making no headway, he decided to let her rest. Wrapping her in the blanket she had been using and carrying her upstairs to his guest bedroom.

Even though he didn't climax, she still kept up her side of the bargain. He was pleased with her... never specified that I had to orgasm, just had to be pleased... up until she had her fit. Before her seizure hit, Viola was being a perfect little pet. Looking back, he knew that the uneasiness he saw on her while she rode on top of him was probably from her oncoming convulsions. No matter how uncomfortable she was, she pushed through it. All to make sure he was pleased.

He raked his shaky hand over his face, skidding over the rough stubble. I'm a bastard... Every name Viola had ever thrown at him... jackass, dip-shit, fucktard... was well deserved. I'm all those things and more.

Watching her sleep this past day made him feel disgusting. Never had he seen her look so vulnerable, so weak. Everything he'd done to her, hit him full force. Kidnapping her for her own good? He gave a bitter laugh. He took advantage of a drunk girl, reasoning at the time that if he didn't molest her while she was intoxicated, that he wasn't doing anything wrong.

He witnessed her going through withdrawals and did nothing to help her for two days. Leon reasoned that it was because of work. Yeah, right. If he truly cared he would have said "fuck work" and taken her to a hospital. Maybe then her detox wouldn't have been so intense, progressing into a fit.

But no, he kept her locked up. All for the sole purpose of her to get better. He only noticed that he had begun biting his thumb, when he felt warm copper trickle onto his tongue.

Face facts: I kept her with me for my own selfish needs. Because I got in way too deep with my desires and wasn't man enough to let her go. He still wasn't. He could have taken her from here right after he saw her regain consciousness. Instead he kept watch on her, waiting anxiously for her to come back to her vigor self.

Would I let her go then? His hand closed into a fist, knuckles whitening as he fought the urgency to punch a wall. I wouldn't.

Why the hell not? In the past, Leon had never been obsessive with girls he dated. Attentive? Yes. Providing? Of course, even to the point where almost every girl he'd been with used him like a tool. He gave them everything they ever wanted, giving him nothing in return. He knew none of them loved him and the ones that he shared his sexual desires with deemed him to be a "freak."

Is that why I'm doing this? To project my hurt onto someone else? If that's the case then he should be done. He dragged Viola through enough, bringing her lower than she ever was. The best thing he could do would be to let her go and accept whatever consequences were waiting for him.

Then why the fuck can't I do it!? Why did parting from Viola make him want to lose his mind? Why did he still feel that deep down she still... needed him?

He could feel a vein bulge in his forehead. God, I'm sick.

Placing his head in his palms, he felt movement on the side of the bed that Viola slept on. Turning, he saw that her eyes were open.

* * *

When Viola woke up, she was in a new room. The walls were painted a deep burgundy, adorned with white French molding. No natural light shone through. All the windows were concealed by thick, golden curtains running from the ceiling to the floor. In the corner was an antique-styled, velvet settee. Folded neatly on top of the settee was the fleece blanket Leon had given her.

Crooking her neck around, Viola saw that she laid on a much larger bed than the one in that basement. This one was a California king, with satin sheets and an intricately patterned comforter. The bed was supported by a headboard and footboard, but unlike the bed in the basement it wasn't metal. This one looked more expensive, made out of what appeared to be black walnut.

Everything in this room, from the paintings to the lamps, read as wealth to Viola. This was the type of room she dreamed to have. It shamed her compact studio, decorated with furniture she picked up from Wal-Mart or thrift stores.

Looking around at the room must have tired Viola out, because pretty soon she found it strenuous to keep turning her head around. Slumping back on the pillow, she exhaled wearily. All her muscles felt sore, like she had been running miles. Her head was pounding, mouth dry.

Turning to her side, she saw that Leon was sitting on the bed next to her. He was just sitting in silence? Watching her look in awe at the room she was in? Viola was surprised that he wasn't being the cocky son-of-bitch she thought he was, gloating over her admiration.

He seemed uneasy. Eyes were bloodshot, like he hadn't gotten any sleep for a long time. He wore jeans and a wrinkled t-shirt, like he had just pulled old clothes from a hamper and put them on. By the looks of his face, he hadn't shaved for at least a day. Hell I don't think this man has bathed in a day.

Everything about him at this moment read as wrong. Surprisingly, the sight didn't scare Viola. Instead, she felt a weird sort of pity for him. He looked like he'd been through a lot.

He finally acknowledged her, asking, "How are you?"

Viola tried to swallow deep, but couldn't produce enough saliva. For some reason her tongue felt swollen. "What happened?" Her voice sounded scratchy.

He looked guilty. "What's the last thing you remember?"

Good question. "I remember being in that basement room..." She bit her bottom lip. "We were..." Her face flushed. "We were... having relations..." "Having relations?" Sounds like some shit my grandmother would say. "And..." That was it. That was all she could remember. There was a smell and then blackness.

"And what?" He seemed impatient for an answer.

"And I guess I passed out. And I woke up here." He was there, he can fill in the blanks. "What happened after I blacked out?"

He combed his fingers through his messy hair, as he divulged the next twenty-four hours. Apparently she had a seizure while fucking him. I swear to God, only this type of shit would happen to me. She finally surrendered to her carnal needs, eagerly bouncing on top of his cock. All that ended with her involuntarily pissing on him and having a fit. What did I do that so unholy that I had to be shamed like this?

Leon told her that he stayed with her until it had passed, then brought her upstairs to this guest bedroom. According to him, she had woken up a couple of times after the seizure, but only for short periods. She couldn't recall any of them. Thankfully, she hadn't had another fit while she slept.

"Are you sure I had a seizure? Why would I have one? It's not like I have epilepsy."

Sucking in a breath, he spoke, "You really don't know what's been going on with you these past three days?"

"I was sick." She thought you'd have to have some sort of head injury to trigger fits. "What kind of illness causes seizures?"

"Addiction."

Addiction? What the fuck... Her mind began replaying every day she had ever since she lost her job. Waking up in the morning... 11:59 a.m. counts as morning... drinking coffees laced with whiskey. Switching over to beer and Red Bulls mixed with vodka during the day. Downing wine in the early evenings with her dinner... poptarts and ramen noodles... Walking to the bar across the street to throw back shots and stumble home. That was her daily routine, until waking up in Leon's basement.

12