All Comments on 'Falling Ch. 14'

by VirtualScott

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

I loved reading this series but i want to know what happens next, please keep writing!!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
Confusing...

The first couple of chapters were very interesting to read and had a good, sloid idea to them. However, after the original Linnea's busineses trip, everything just went haywire.. Having Jennie (or way it Jenny?) removed from the series I think was a mistake. She was the genuinely good character in the story, almost like a fairy godmother, and I think her abscense make it a bit too harsh and... well... frankly, it's just too much. I don't mind that Stacy plays around with Linnea's emotions a bit, and making her crave things and so on. I even found it quite hot the was she'd forced to pee herself whenever she thinks of defying her Mistress. But now... Having her whole life replaced, her memories erased and not have any clue... It's just too much. In my opinion. I do hope you bring her back to her "normal" life in future episodes, and that she manages to take Stacy down and get back in touch with Jennie. You do as you please with your story, naturally, but that's what I'm feeling when I read it.

Now... Your writing is really very good, and I really like your style. I do hope you continue this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScott@VirtualScott
236 Followers
Back again after having been locked out of my account for six (!) years! I'm interested in all kinds of kinks, but particularly psychological issues: How do you react if you're forced to do (or want) something you wouldn't do normally? What happens if you're in a position to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Falling Ch. 13 Previous Part
Falling Series Info