All Comments on 'Falling Down - Climbing Up'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Good story. Needs good English editor.

As usual with Winderfrog, this is a good story. Also, as usual, he needs a good English editor. The syntax and usage errors distract from the flow in reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Always Good

A little thinner than some but I enjoyed it, thanks.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
A pretty good story

Enjoyable, but a bit thin on character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fun Story telling

I appreciate your efforts working with a foreign language. While others may complain about it, I find it rather fun to read. Thanks for writing, Ttom

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
A Fine Day

when we find new stories by Papatoad and Winterfrog on the board. Personally I think that having someone "improve" Winterfrog's English would probably take a lot of fun out of the stories. One thing strange in this story is the once a month aspect of the wife's adultery. You would have expected a burst of passion and alternate "venue". I guess that there was a certain lack of passion!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
A Fine Day

when Winterfrog and Papatoad have new stories on the board. I am sure that editing Winterfrog would take a lot of energy and fun out of his stories.

One detail, is that once a month adultery when you live in the same town seems a bit cold..... Where is the passion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Instant love

Too many of your stories find the husband whose wife has been cheating, falling in love immediately with his next bed mate, This time, you allowed a relationship to build. Much more realistic. Your English has improved considerably, either by your own efforts or due to an editor. As it is, your use of the English language is better than than many of the authors on this site. TR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gave Up

I gave up after the first couple of paragraphs, when she had to lock the bathroom door to get dressed and he had to pick the lock to see what she was going to wear. Sounded lke a couple of brain dead idiots.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LIKE

Frog, I enjoy your stories--I like to see cheating wives get screwed over by their husbands---cheating is cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not a great plot but a nice warm story.

I always look forward to your new submissions and this one was no excepption. Not much plot but a straight enough story about why the grass is greener.

Hessu54Hessu54about 14 years ago
A very good one

because I like the nasty details. Your last few stories had been very good too, but they were strikt to the point and rather short. I just hope not to have to wait for another 4-5 months for your next story.

So with the best greetings from the booze supplying country...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Yeah bruce, where would we be without such memorable lines as....

...."he had once in the time when been heavy boozed with an almost equal picture of....."!!!!-why does winterfrog get a by on horrendous diction?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well done author !! I enjoy your originality and creative writing style

I have always thought that all of your stories have been very well thought out as well as this story has been.

A very well presented story line and fast moving plot.

Thanks for the good read.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He gave a severe beating to a hockey player !!!!

"Then I rang Lena's husband and told him that Marianne got furious when I confronted her with what Lena told about her affair with Oliver and began shouting about Lena's affair with an ex hockey-player by name Ralf Norrman. "

" Later on it came to my knowledge after Lena confessed her cheating to her husband, he had taken immediate action against Ralf Norrman by giving him a severe beating in his own home witnessed by his wife and children. "

So, in Sweden, he went into his house and gave a severe beating to a hockey player ?? Are you serious ? A hockey player ? In his house in, front of his family ?? In Sweden ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable, that a story of this poor quality

gets a pass and praised like it was a literary prize winner. The characters are poorly developed the story line just so so, most of the things these characters do don't make sense. This authors capacity to write in the english language leaves a lot to be desired. Why even attempt to write such poorly developed grammatical incorrect stories. I've read comments from these same readers here who crucify other good authors but praise this poorly written excuse of a story. What gives? "digdaddyrich" is there any story on this site that you don't like? at least your consistent. After reading several of this writers stories, I really see no improvements. I'll pass on any future attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

As usual, I enjoyed the fun and games that your hero visited upon his wife.

Boyd

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Is Bruce 22 a complete Moron ? YES

how does anything think this is good?

I was feeling like a shit of the flu why I gave her harsh reply, "That secret sexy outfit for buying clothes? Doesn't it fit better on a woman who is trading something without clothes?"

Now she got furious and shouted, "Do you accuse me to be a whore?"

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Harry

when you can write a story as well as Winterfrog in HIS language then you might have a reason to bitch. So please just cool it or go away. Latter prefered. Probably by a LOT of readers. Thank you Winterfrog. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
clues

Good thing he found his clues otherwise it may of gone on forever. Well written story and showed in the end how many marriages it destroyed. Thanks for sharing your story.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Well Said

Enjoyed the hell out of your story.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Good Read.

The writing style is kind a weird, But the premise and story were good.

sentence & paragraph structuring was odd. So I expected some language comments.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Liked This

Thank you for your time and efforts.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Jiminjab-what the fuck are you talking about???....

....this site is an English site, No'g toller svenska here.(I'm close!)-All Harry would have to do is get someone to translate, something that appears to elude the loquacious Lapplander. I want an explanation from just one of you readers on how the hell struggling through chopped up vernacular written in the language of an English schoolgirl is erotic? Even Doridsfucking Day was sexier than this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Almost unreadable

and the only originality in it is the hilariously unintended. I'm not so sure I ain't being spoofed. Hedging my bets, a 50 for 'effort'...Mancelt.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Pistolpete

where is the sign that this is an English only site? The guy writes stories and you shoot him down, not for the story but for his English. Where are Harry's stories? or yours? That was dumb....maybe I should have checked before I said that. But I stand firm with what I said. The level of English comming out of a lot of stories from the states is not a hell of a lot better than Winterfrog's. This is a story site not a perfect English site. If any author wasn't allowed to post if they didn't meet your (or Harry's) criteria it would be a lonely site indeed. I stand fast. Jim

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Doridsfuckingday

-rest my case.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Pete and Harry

just checked...you both have nothing. And you didn't even spell my name right. Pathetic. Mice that squeeked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pistol Pete ...

Let's see how well you fare in Winterfrog's native language. You embarrass yourself. RICH

tarlingtontarlingtonover 13 years ago
Great Story

Good writing style, hope that you will continue many more, very interesting to hear about Nordic life, wow a divorce seems very easy there lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Frog is one of those "writers" Whom have very good story line .

It would be good if it was written in english so English speaking people can understand.

Frog,if you want to keep writing,for gods sake learn to write in English ! Your stories would be most enjoyable.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW FAR THE FALL

is the same you have to climb back plus one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story sucks!

Wow this story blows. The english was poor and the story boring

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Nice revenge on all the fucking cheaters. On to chapter 2...

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
To those who complain about the author's English-

Winterfrog's quirky use of language is wonderful!! It adds authenticity - this is a real Scandinavian, using his second language to relate his stories to his Literotica friends as best he can. A good editor could 'fix' the grammar and correct his idiomatic errors, but that would ruin the overall work! This is a gentleman, telling his story in his own words as best he can. I give this one a 5, and I loved it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Ah yes karma. justice, revenge whatever

She was despicable and deserved what she got -

They all did - and the spouse who were innocent got what they deserved - freedom - although with undeserved pain -

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Apparently all

Scandinavian women are skanks. Every woman in the story was cheating with or on someone. I know where I'm taking my next vacation.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Cheating wife was a selfish idiot.

When the husband remarked to the wife about her glamorous outfit in November, an intelligent woman would've canceled their rendezvous. The story was well written and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some may comment on your

"English as a second language" dialogue. Some find it distracting, and I also think at least one other reader said they liked it. I wanted to chime in and say that I appreciate it as well. First, it makes me feel like I am immersed in a different culture. Second, I like how the syntax differences conjure up fresh meanings and images, while instead, most "dumb 'mericans" would use a trite or well worn turn of phrase. Winterfrog, when I read one of your stories, I imagine I am sitting in the pub, sharing a pint, and listening to a wise old man telling great stories. And these are stories that make you laugh, cry, and think.... all before the same tale has been completely spun. Thanks for your work here on this site, and I think you should be proud that every story posted bears your own indelible mark of originality on it. Your Scandinavian settings are your "signature", and no one can write these kind of stories quite like you.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SHOULD OLDE AQUAINTANCE BE FORGOT

when a cheater is involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A good story.

I have read earlier, unedited stories by this author. This was better, but not by much. It makes me wonder if his editor also has a first language other than English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BORING!!!!!

Long, stupid and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 stars

for one of the few good talers in Literotica.

notbur best but better than most others.

4 stars

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SOMETIMES WHEN ONE FALLS DOWN

he can still come up smelling roses TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uh

OK, I get that you are not a native English writer. Its hard to read this when i am mentally straightening out every third sentence. This needs a rewrite by an English editor.

Good story though, just kinda hard to follow.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't agree with your premise

The grammar sucks. The premise of the story is lame. The way he handled the situation was juvenile. And the way you described his blissful marriage that turned to shit with the 2 of them yelling at each other is just wrong! The whole thing just didn't make any real sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They sure shouted at each other alot!

But 8/20/16, why don't you try and formulate a story in a foreign language that comes across as good as winterfrog's?

Nope, didn't think so. You just aren't smart enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

What are you, 12 years old??? That's how your character comes across! When he suspected, he shouldn't have said anything, just prepared himself for the next months activities, followed her in a rented car, then bust in on them and kicked the fuckers balls into his throat!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Hard to believe but I read this five years ago to the day. Fucking cheaters all got what they deserved. I hate cheaters.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hard to believe indeed, what kind of closet-cuck

tracks the thousands of cheating wife stories he reads, spanks to, and comments on - one with no friends and no life I suppose

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
@anon

You must love me. You look up my comments and make your own. Maybe if you're nice I'll piss on you and you could swallow it all. Mull that over and get back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drinks a LOT of beer,,,

And wishes he could have pissed on all 4 of his first wife's lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm learning

Your stories have become an exercise in education for me. I'm learning about Scandinavian attitudes toward premarital sex, a willingness to support a spouse whose partner is cheating and the ease of getting a divorce in Scandinavian countries. Any language student understands the difficulty in thinking in one’s own language and then speaking or writing in the new language. I know you have written many stories and look forward to reading them and learning more about those who live in that part of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well what happened next?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

One great thing about Winterfrog, he doesn't do many reconciliations. His BTBs are very harsh, but he doesn't take them back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very poor writing, I suspect that English is not his primary language

noonenscnoonenscover 3 years ago
Juvnile

Writing was really not good and the plot was incredibly childish. Underage? maybe......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what are u?

a teen in fantasy mode? u write like a ten year old!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Have you ever met a real woman?

I ask because all the women you write about are literally as dumb as the turds my dog leaves on the front lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another dumb slut bites the dust

But would have kept the Belgian woman. Play around for awhile and forget anything serious. Madeline is too damn serious and has some serious issues with men. NOT a good choice for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story had to have been written by a semi-illiterate teenager.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous who referred to the writing as being like that of a 'semi-illiterate teenager' needs to understand that this writer speaks Swedish as a first language. And unlike 'Anonymous' has and does actually WRITE things in another language.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

I forgive the English. He is Scandinavian & English is not his first language. No problem.

Good part of his stories is that the Husband is proactive & never a wimp.

But the storyline is always the same. BTB.

Scandinavian morality & more a narration of events than Dialogues. Quite devoid of actual conversational emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Oh crap

There's a second one. That can only mean a RAAC coming.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"Devoid of actual conversational emotions"??? ("Mightyheart")

Dude, that is psychobabble gibberish. You want sermons and moralizing, throwing up, falling on the knees, crying? That is exactly what is wrong with LW moronic clichés. Empty garbage full of dialogues people talk in mirror to themselves and never in reality with others. How many women can stand a male idiot sermonizing them? Any sane woman would leave such a situation.

Winterfrog is one of the best BTB writers that has even written for LW. Yes, it is BTB but written the right way, without psychobabble, without wimping, and without idiotic dialogues. The rest of moronic redneck BTB writers could learn something from the writers like winterfrog and papatoad instead of driveling garbage couch potato fantasies.

Most importantly Winterfrog plots are original, fresh air in comparison with regular LW swamp.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old Frog is an acquired taste, and I’ve acquired it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. Great job.

Ed

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Wish he was still writing!

5

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Yeah, if she couldn't explain the reason for the affair, he could never trust her, since she's still hiding things, choosing the lover over your husband, she deserved her pain

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While liking the story I find the language and phrasing a little strange. That being said I do understand the author must have been raised in a different native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No explanation for why the affair besides "adding spice". No confession. Lies. Doesn't matter was infrequent. Was for a year. They celebrated an "anniversary". No way to reconcile. No trust anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Funny how all the MC's love interests had names begining with M.

The trust was gone right from the begining, but the silly ass cuck still lived in denial, but why?

All in all it was an awful story with an MC who was a bit of a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous