Falling Hard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I always erase the tapes before Management can watch them." He said. "I have to protect you, after all."

"Sure you do; after you watch me sliding my hands over my chest and between my legs."

He didn't speak.

"So, does it get to you, Mick, when you watch me at my desk, moaning and panting as Mandi's tight, wet pussy gets pounded by her lover's unstoppable cock?" Her voice was throaty and low.

Mick groaned. "Virta, please-"

"Please what, Mick?" She licked her lips. "If we had that anatomy and those feelings, would you let me take your cock as deep as I could into my throat? I'd love to massage your balls and suck and lick and worship your cock until you exploded your cum all over my voluptuous naked body."

"Oh, Virta." Mick's eyes were glazed and hooded, as if looking into another world.

"Please, Mick? If we ever get human assignments on Earth, please let me be the first one to suck your big, fat cock. Promise me you'll slam it into my tight virgin holes, all wet and hot just for you?"

"Goddamn, Virta, that's enough!" Mick was gasping, one hand clutching his chest.

He looked at her, saw the smirk on her face, and shook his head, still panting. He began to laugh. So did she. And they laughed and laughed.

"You imp," he finally said, tousling her hair. "There's no limit to what you'll try just to get me to find you an Earth assignment, is there? But you know it's not up to me."

She smiled up at him. "I know, Mick. But you'll keep putting in a good word for me, won't you?"

He nodded. "Sure, Virta. I swear, I deserve a thousand platinum feathers for what I have to endure by being your friend."

She giggled. "Best friend. And you know you love it. Face it, you'd be bored out of your mind if you didn't have me around to keep you on your toes."

He put an arm around her. "That's for sure. There's nobody like you, little wicked one."

A blaring wail sounded through the village, startling Virta back to the present. It was the nightly call to Worship. She sighed loudly and waited for the annoying blast to subside.

She never went to those worship services anymore, not since she'd gotten out on her own. That was one little measure of freedom she took for herself. She knew Mick and her other friends had already attended the service held right after work.

Just another thing for Management to put in my file, I guess. She sat down under the small tree. I just need a few minutes more, and I'll be ready to party the night away, she thought.

The demon's face haunted her mind now, whether her eyes were open or closed. There he was, the picture of perfect masculinity.

Athan.

She whispered the name again.

And she trembled again, involuntarily. Something about the name is too powerful for casual use, she thought, feeling her body grow rigid.

Instead of lusting over a killer, maybe I should just think of him as what he really is! She scolded herself. He's a bloodthirsty demon. Even she knew this sudden obsession with a demon was not right.

This is what I get for going on forbidden sites. If I can't get him out of my head, I'll have to talk to a Counselor for sure on Monday. She rubbed her forehead with her fingertips, trying to stay calm. She knew she could get in a lot of trouble when she was sitting in a Counselor's office, trying to explain that she'd given one of the most notorious demons in existence access to her mind!

How had it happened? Not directly through the website, she knew. It must have been the Real Name. Oh shit. She'd thought it was supposed to protect her from him, not hurt her.

It was obvious that she was going through a crisis of sorts. Maybe she really did need to calm down and stop breaking all the rules. Maybe it was time she stopped rebelling and go back to school. Maybe even work her way up to Office Manager I in a couple of years. Hell, why not go all the way for Archangel?

She pulled her dark flowing hair away from her face as she laughed at herself. Yeah, right. Never in a million years.

As wild as her heart was, she knew if she could secure a position on Earth someday, even just a short-term assignment, that maybe it would be enough to satisfy her preoccupation with being human. She'd get it out of her system, perhaps.

But now, new questions invaded her mind. There were demons on Earth too. Her angelic power was so slight as it was; take on human form and would she even be useful?

That's probably another reason why Management always denies me permission to work there, she thought. They never came right out and said it, but they think I'm weak. Rocking herself back and forth, she thought, They're right.

She looked up into the sun, which was beginning to lower for the day. Soon, street lamps would start popping on to help illuminate the dusky atmosphere. The sun never set completely in Heaven. But Earth, she knew, held places of great darkness. She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them.

Virta wondered what would happen if she went to Earth and fell into the clutches of some horrible demon? It was something she'd never really given a moment's thought to before today.

Her mind raced back to images of the god-man on the computer screen, and she felt a cold shiver despite the warmth of the evening.

She had a feeling not even God Himself could help her if she fell into the hands of that one.

She startled when she heard the chuckle of a man's deep, melodic voice coming from directly behind her.

There hadn't been anyone there just a second before.

"Hello, little angel." The voice was sensual, powerful.

She turned to look up – way up – at the body of a devastatingly beautiful man.

Her eyes traveled over the rugged jeans and tight black T-shirt, up the muscular arms crossed over the wide, solid chest and higher still, to the princely, well-structured face.

Virta gasped in recognition at the One that consumed her thoughts.

She whimpered pleas for mercy that fell on deaf ears, as her body was forced by unseen power to rise and face him.

Her gaze was pulled - down, down, down - into the depths of his potent, shadowy eyes.

And there she was helpless, staring her own destruction in the face.

The only further sound she could make, flowed from her lips as a whispered sigh of surrender.

"Athan."

12