Rose Bk. 02 (The Novel)

Story Info
Book 2 of Rose, Aussie hucow nonsense.
59k words
4.84
13.2k
23

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"Earlier today, police confirmed they are looking for suspects in question. Ex-special forces Corporal Kyle Wessex is considered armed and extremely dangerous. We urge the public not to approach him under any circumstances and to contact the authorities if you have any information. Kyle Wessex-"

I sighed as Rose slapped the alarm clock, silencing it. Tina's arms tightened around me from behind while Joan made noises of protest. I should have known going public was idiocy. But I was wounded and delirious when I handed the laptop to Lori. The first few days had been an outrage. People demanding blood, going out themselves to 'fight slavery.' That led to a few deaths on both sides, but no cows. Or at least none that were reported to the public. Others who were named in the documents quickly went into hiding. And when there was nobody to interview, nobody to hound, nobody to smear. They turned to the only other avenue of newsworthiness involved with the whole thing. And a bunch of corpses was that avenue.

The bed shifted as Rose moved back into my arms and I felt her warmth as she pressed herself against me.

"Master?"

"Mmm?" I pressed my face into her firm breasts.

"Can you milk me please?"

I grinned and reached between her legs. It was never a surprise that she was wet for me. But feeling the slick texture of it right down to her knees well... When her own biological responses are begging for it to an extreme like that...

"Ladies, everyone gets a nipple each. It's breakfast time."

Rose giggled as I pushed her onto her back. Her legs snapped closed around my waist and I pressed my cock into her entrance. There would be time to make love to my cow properly later. Today we had plans, and this needed to be done sooner, rather than later. Despite the lack of foreplay or soft treatment, I saw nothing but love in her eyes. Right before they crossed as I pushed myself up inside her.

"Mmmaster," she whimpered softly.

"Let's get you milked," I smiled and kissed her softly.

I watched as Joan, and Tina came over to help. They took a nipple each on Rose's left breast. I lifted her right and pressed her upper nipple to her own lips. Her eyes may have been crossed, but her mouth still worked. As she suckled, I took the last nipple and began to thrust. Between the four-way suction and my cock pushing inside her, Rose was trying not to cry out in agonising pleasure. I on the other hand, enjoyed the taste of her milk. The sweet, thick, slightly vanilla flavoured milk was without a doubt one of the best tasting things I could think of. So despite the tight fist-like contractions of her pussy as she came hard on my cock, I refused to let up. And like the good cow she was, she squeezed her legs, just to ensure I knew she didn't want me to.

It had been six months since I'd first laid eyes on Rose. In those six months, I had some of the best and worst things happen. Rose, led me to Tina, Claire and Heidi. Claire being an imprisoned doctor forced to work in the slave breeding program that birthed the cows. Heidi being Rose's and Tina's sister, whom Claire accidentally imprinted with during our escape. With their help, I later tracked down Joan and rescued her from the very thing I feared was happening to dozens if not hundreds more cows. And we had our next hit.

It had been Lori of all people who came through for us. She'd landed on some fetish site that specialised in milk products. When she compared notes, called in a few favours and then had her husband, my ex-commanding officer, Jones, fly over the 'farm.' Well, we had both a direction and a plan for our own future. But that was something to think about in a couple of hours when Jones arrived in his huey. For now.

"MMMMASTER!" Rose mooed loudly as she thrashed.

I sucked hard on her breast, feeling the flow subside. Her pussy muscles were going crazy, and I started counting sheep in my head as I continued thrusting into her. I loved my cows. And I loved pushing the limits of their pleasure. And as Rose practically climaxed herself unconscious, I pulled my lips away and kissed her sleepy smiling lips. Slipping my cock from her pussy, I turned my gaze on Tina, who trembled.

"Tina?"

"Moo," she whimpered, opening her legs.

***

An hour later, I was waiting on the front lawn with the others. The small farmhouse we were staying at was shut and empty. It was only a temporary stop before we made our final move. In the time we'd been on the run, I'd made sure to never go out in public while I grew out a beard. It was simple enough. The photo the media used of me was one from my military days. Crew cut, clean shaven and young. With bags under my eyes, a thick but short beard and my hair grown out a bit, only the most dedicated would spot me. Even so, I didn't plan on going out very often. At least for now, I had better things going on.

In the distance as the sun rose over the horizon, we could hear the chopping of rotors. I looked around at the ladies. Rose, Tina and Joan were clumped in beside Heidi, who despite not being bonded with me, seemed to love having her sisters and I around. Claire on the other hand moved to stand beside me.

"You ready for today?"

I nodded slowly, "I started this. And the authorities are keeping quiet about what they're doing. So I need to keep going."

"What are you going to do if you get caught?"

I didn't let my face drop. But... "I don't know."

"Kye-"

"Claire, there's more of them out there," I said firmly. "Sweet, innocent, beautiful and loving in all ways. Tied up, abused, degraded, tortured, bred and executed for the pleasures of sick fucks. If not me then who?"

Claire touched my arm softly, and she lifted it over her shoulder so she could lean on me in the cool morning air. "It's not just them, y'know?"

I sighed and nodded my head. It didn't matter how many times I offered to take her away where it was safe. Claire refused to leave. Hell there was more than one time she and the cows had ambushed me for a round of group sex and Claire seemed to take delight in watching me milk Heidi on her behalf. Heidi treated me almost the same way she treated Claire.

"I thought they only bonded once?" I asked for the unknownth time.

"I don't know what to tell you," Claire shrugged. "All the studies carried out that I had access to said they died if the bond broke. All I can think of is when things are bad enough, the bond can be eroded and the cow can reform a bond over someone else."

"Sound theory," I nodded as the blue and yellow huey appeared over the trees. "Grab your things! Don't let them blow around!"

"YES MASTER!" Five voices rang out.

I gave Claire a look, and she just winked at me as she checked her bag. Today was a quick move. Taking a page right out from my target's book, there was a small hobby dairy a few hours drive from here. The farm was a large block of wooded land for free range cattle. There was a small milking shed, a house in a fenced section in the middle and a single road in and out. The farm itself was between two others and close to the nearest town. I watched as Jones brought the huey around and landed at a safe distance. I looked over my shoulder at the cows who all clutched their bags. Mostly just some clothing, but each had a pair of milking pails tied to the sides where they wouldn't blow away. I gave them a nod and jogged in a crouch to the helicopter, before climbing in.

With the modifications, it wasn't quite designed to carry this many people and luggage. But it had the room. I took Claire's bag and stacked it against the far door as she climbed in beside me. Then she helped with the cows getting them inside and seated while I took their bags. When they were all safe and comfortable, I gave them a thumbs up and jumped out. Rushing around to the front, I climbed into the front seat beside Jones, where he handed me a headset.

"I'm getting real sick of these early morning starts," Jones shook his head.

"Take it up with your wife, she's organising things," I shot back.

Jones just shook his head, "Nah, you tell her."

We both laughed as Jones lifted us from the ground. We flew west for a few minutes before turning slightly north. Jones chatted for a while about it being a regular route he took. He'd flown it for years, changing it as populated areas sprung up. The views were fantastic as the sun lit the land below in morning light. Jones kept the huey going further north until we were well out past where I'd found Rose and Tina. There was a small town between that place and where we were going, plus a few farms.

"Now, you're on tank water while you're here. There's a bore set up, but it's never been tested for drinking, so that's hooked to the bathroom and laundry."

"Thank you Jones. You and Lori have done a lot for us."

Jones shrugged, "I still can't believe this kind of shit is happening in Australia of all places."

I nodded at that, "If it's happening here..."

Jones shook his head. "Slavery is dirty business."

Of that, there were no disagreements. I spotted the farm in the distance. The land, unlike the holiday home on Jones's property, was dotted only sporadically with trees. There was a cleared section around the house itself, fenced off from the rest of the property. That was to keep the cows away from the house itself, though they could come right up to the milking shed if they wanted. Said cows were being delivered in a day or two. It was the perfect cover for a range of high end cheeses they were going to produce with all the milk the girls made.

Jones slowed us down, before gently setting the huey on the grass beside the house. "Keys are in the front door. You pick up mail in town if you need it. Lori will be down at noon with groceries."

"Thanks Jones, I'll see you later?"

"Might air-drop you some beer!" He laughed as I took off my headset.

Getting everyone out was a reverse of getting them all in. I climbed out, ran around and then helped Claire and the cows out, ending with Rose. Then I climbed in and passed down the bags to Claire passed down the bags, before we backed away from the helicopter. Once clear, the ladies waved goodbye, while I checked to see the key in the front door and gave the knob a twist to make sure it was fine. Satisfied all was well, I gave Jones a wave of my own. He shot me a grin and lifted off to continue his usual trek. It was decided, as risky as it was for Jones and Lori, that we would stay along his regular flight paths as best we could. That meant he was never far and never going out of his way if we needed transport.

As the huey moved away from the property and the dust settled, I opened the door properly and stepped inside. It was the tradeoff for continuing on alone rather than surrendering to the authorities. These places just didn't have the luxury of the cabin. No spa, no air-conditioning, which wasn't a necessity as the weather cooled, and...

"Why is there only one bed?" I asked, stepping into the open plan building.

It was rather basic, more a converted shed than a farmhouse. The roof supported by vertical beams, the kitchen was at one side, a sitting area with television in the middle and an oversized bed at the other. The only singular room seemed to lead out the back where the bathroom and laundry were located.

"Oh," Claire said, in monotone. "Oh no, whatever will we do?"

I blinked and gave her a quick glare, that she returned right back.

"Seriously?"

"Kye, you've fucked me before, why are you being weird about us sharing a bed?"

I froze and lost my trail of thought for a few moments. Honestly, I couldn't think of anything. "Was this intentional?"

"Master, did we do wrong?" Rose asked softly.

Immediately I turned and hugged her, "No, no. Just a surprise."

"Good," Tina said, coming to join the hug with Joan beside her.

"We thought you'd be okay with it. We like Claire and we thought you did too," the older cow mumbled.

"Well Kye?" Claire asked with a smirk. "Do you like me?"

"Gonna like spanking that little ass of yours," I mumbled, giving my cows the attention they needed to calm down.

"Would it make you feel better if you spanked me a little?" Rose asked.

"And me?" Tina pouted.

Joan fidgeted and looked nervous as she rolled her eyes from the floor up to meet my own. "I wouldn't mind a light spanking."

I thought about the situation she was in when I found her. It surprised the hell out of me when she bonded with me. Surprised even more when she seemed to want sex like the others. But hearing her talk about this kind of thing... That was a huge amount of trust.

"Mistress, would you like to spank me as well?" Heidi asked Claire.

I sighed and stepped out of the grip of my cows. There was no use arguing with them. Claire was right, we'd fucked before. We'd fucked since. Sharing a bed wasn't anything to be worried about. So I put up and shut up, delivering my bag to the bed where Claire intercepted with a huff.

"What?"

Claire rolled her eyes. "We're probably staying a while, so I'm not letting you live out of a bag."

This time I rolled my eyes, but she shot me a glare that made me pause. This... Domestic type stuff was oddly like living with my ex-wife. And... Yeah that wasn't something I wanted to deal with right now. Stepping up behind her, Claire turned, and I gave her a smile.

"Let me get a couple things out of there first, please?"

"Uh," Claire nodded, "Sure."

I took the bag and opened it, withdrawing my M4 and HK. I carried them over to a nearby shelf. There were no kids here and the cows wouldn't refuse a direct instruction, so when I said not to touch, it was gospel. Claire... Claire had handed me back my HK and refused to look at it again. I knew what she had done that day to save my life. But I also knew that taking a life was never a simple thing, even if justified. Turning, I saw the small frown on her face as she unpacked my clothing. The cows were nearby sorting their own clothing. They were all about the same size and liked to swap so they were discussing options. I placed the weapons down after giving them a final check for safety.

Turning around, I walked softly over to Claire and gently took her arm. Her head snapped around before her eyes opened wide with shock. Right before I kissed her. It was soft, gentle, but genuine. Claire hummed into it for a moment before she pressed herself against me. I held her tight and enjoyed the moment, only pulling away when I felt her shift.

"I... Um..."

"Thank you Claire," I told her.

She frowned in confusion but smiled, anyway. "No idea what I did. Wanna give a girl a hint, I could get used to that."

"Just..." I smirked as her eyes widened. So I pecked her lips gently and grinned. "Just keep being you, okay?"

Claire stared at me for a moment and nodded, "Okay."

Letting her go, I stepped back and turned around. All four cows were clutching their faces with expressions bordering on delirious excitement. I just rolled my eyes and walked around them. As I stepped out the front door, I heard the excited babble start up. And that I wanted nothing to do with. For now, I wanted to check the property. I did a quick loop of the cleared section of yard. Grass, grass and more grass. It'd be nice to plant a veggie patch and some flowers, maybe. But that was about it without having... I shook my head to stall the thought. Having kids wasn't something I wanted on the agenda right now.

With a sigh, I tried not to think about the future. This was going to end badly unless something drastic changed. There were so few options and none of them sounded good long term. I couldn't think of a future where I didn't try my best to free as many slaves as I could. But that meant putting myself in physical danger and risking my cows being recaptured. Then there are the authorities. Whether or not they were complicit, I did not know how they were going to react. Would a tactical squad ambush me one day here on the farm? Would an anonymous tip get me caught out on the road? What happened if I was arrested and prosecuted? Would they take the cows away? Would they be looked after, or even survive?

I shook my head and looped the yard. The fence was whole and strong for the most part. One or two of the posts would need replacing soon, but the wire was strong and free of barbs. Around the front where the driveway was, there was a gate. Just a simple set of bent bars that folded over the top to hold it in place. There was a bracket for a padlock but that didn't seem necessary. If anyone got this far, a padlocked gate was the least of my concerns. Lifting the latch, I pushed the gate open, admiring the rusty squeak. That was something I'd leave, padlocked or otherwise. Like velcro, some sounds you just can't hide.

I made my way down the driveway. It had a few twists and turns as it took an odd path through the trees that dotted this side of the property. There was plenty of cover for the cattle and plenty of grass for them to eat as long as I kept the herd small. I made note of a few places I should put movement sensors and other hazards. But realistically with cattle roaming about, I'd be hard pressed to set any effective traps like I had. Whatever I designed that would injure or hinder a man or vehicle would do much worse to a cow. Reaching the outer fence, this had a similar design on the gate as the inner one at the house. It too could be padlocked, and I figured this one might make more sense to do so.

Turning right, I made an anti-clockwise loop of the property. Unlike the inner fence, the outer was in much worse condition. The wood was aged and eroded in places. There was even a post being held up by the wires going to each post either side, completely detached from the ground. It made me worry about termites, but that was a future problem to deal with. I made note of how many posts were damaged and kept going around the property. All things considered, the fence was probably the easiest to trap if I was going to go down that route again. At the very least, if I electrified it, that would make someone think twice about climbing over.

Making my way right around the property back to the gate, I could see a familiar vehicle coming. With a grin, I pulled the gate open and started heading back up towards the house. By the time I was opening the inner gate, Lori was revving her car behind me. I just smirked and took my time to get it open so she could come in and park, while I closed the gate again.

"Took your time!" She laughed, getting out.

"Only the best for you," I grinned.

"You getting cheeky are you?"

"No ma'am," I smirked. "Just happy I have somewhere stable we can stay for a while."

Lori nodded, "Friend of mine owns this place. She's overseas, has been for a while. Told me to look after the place. When I mentioned I had a friend looking for somewhere long term, she agreed so long as you fix up the place a bit."

"I noticed the fences need a little attention," I nodded.

Lori nodded, "Yeah, I figured. She hasn't been out here in a while. Someone used to come to mow the little yard here, but that's about it."

"Thank you, Lori."

She blinked and shook her head, "Don't be getting soft on me."

I chuckled and shook my head, "I thought Jones was coming out?"

"He's grabbing a few things and will be out later. For now. LADIES!"

I smirked as she opened the boot and started lifting out armfuls of groceries. By the time she turned, Rose was out the front door with Tina and Heidi on her tail. Joan and Claire weren't a step behind though, with Joan looking rather bemused by the rush.

"It's all coming in," Lori called as the cows passed by. "Just close it up when you have everything."

Between the six of us with Lori already gone, we managed it in a single load. Lori seemed to have everything set up for us. Not only were there basics like vegetables, flour and meats, but there were other utensils, bowls, thermometers, large diameter pots all for making cheese.