Falling Hard Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might as well get broken in sooner than later."

"Don't get too excited about later. Mandi's not going to be your plaything anymore."

Heath took a drink, smiling into his glass. "She can't resist me."

Then he eyed Virta from head to toe for the first time.

"Wow. You know, you look really hot. I mean, damn, you definitely make a hot human, Virta." He adjusted the front of his pants as he leered down at her.

"I'll be having some of that later tonight. Just think, you and Mandi both down on your knees in front of me, worshiping my cock."

"Ha. You wish." She scooted further away on her seat. "Are you just really that evil?"

"Just following orders, Virta," he said, sipping from his glass. "And having a lot of fun while I'm at it."

His eyes went to the TV over the bar. A ballgame was on.

"Yeah, that's what everyone says," Virta grumbled. "just following orders."

She took another sniff of the beer and then stuck her tongue out for a tiny taste. She grimaced. Heath chuckled down at her.

"I have a question for you. Does she really love you or are you manipulating that too?"

Heath smirked. "Love? That's all her. I didn't even have to plant that stupid thought in her mind. She's so desperate for a rich cock... I'm the best thing that's ever come along in her pathetic life."

Heath finished his beer and put the empty glass down. The bartender quickly replaced it with a fresh beer.

"What did the General tell you to do, Virta? Let me guess, you've got a relic on you."

Virta's hand went unconsciously to the small bag at her side.

"I can't read your mind, so the thought scrambler is in place. You're all set to try to take me down, aren't you?" He grinned evilly as he lifted the mug back to his smirking, sensual lips.

"You're actually not my main priority. You're not that important," she sniffed.

"Ah, of course. You're here for my boss. You think you really have what it takes to bring him in? I mean, having feelings for him and all."

Virta took a tiny sip of the beer. She spit it back into the glass, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"What makes you think I have feelings for him? He's an evil demon like you, and I don't trust him."

Heath chuckled. "Whatever."

Then he caught her eyes with his deep chocolate ones. "Tell me what you're planning, Virta."

She was trapped. The compulsion to lay out everything in her mission profile was almost overwhelming.

She remembered her training. She had to look just a little to one side. And in her mind too... shift her focus just a little...

It was just barely enough. She felt herself growing hot; felt the beads of sweat breaking out on her forehead from the effort of resisting Heath's command.

Heath was watching her, obviously enjoying the strain she was under. "You did learn something up there, huh? Not quite the dumb cunt you're known to be all over the Universe."

She glared, still holding her concentration.

"Fine," he growled.

She felt his grip on her mind let go.

"Later, though, look out. Your stupid little blocking trick won't work when I decide to press you harder."

He stared down at her, a look of concentrated evil in those murky brown eyes.

"And I could press you much harder Virta. So hard, I could scramble your brains, permanently."

Then he turned back to watch the TV over the bar.

Virta just stared at him, trying to regain her composure. She was starting to really be afraid.

He casually took another drink and said, "It doesn't matter anyway. You're no better off than Mandi is with me. And I'm gonna have some fun with the both of you tonight."

"There's no way you're getting us in one of those pockets," she hissed. "That's it, right? You wanna get us away from the crowd, where nobody can see?"

Heath laughed.

"I don't even have to use those stupid pockets if I don't want to. Look at how many times I fucked the hell out of Mandi right in her own place? Sometimes we did it on a crowded street corner or in the back of a cab... I'm not afraid of anyone watching."

He stared down at her, his gaze a mask of evil.

"You shouldn't have come here, Virta. Now, you're just gonna get yourself killed... or worse."

"Not that I give a damn though. It's all fun and games to me."

Virta swallowed hard. "It's people's lives," she breathed.

Heath laughed at her.

"What's to stop me from breaking your neck right here and walking out? Nobody here would remember seeing a thing, of course. Then maybe I'll have one last fuck with Mandi and finish her off as well."

Virta's heart was accelerating. She didn't know what she was supposed to do.

"Virta..." Heath said. He was looking at her as if she was a piece of meat.

She hated the way her name sounded coming from his deceitful mouth.

"...you're coming home with us tonight. Someone has to pop that luscious, wet cherry of yours."

Virta was mortified. Another command. She had to resist.

"You can't make me do anything."

"You know very well I could make you."

"No. I know something about resistance now."

Heath just laughed. "I don't have to use my angelic powers on you, you worthless cunt. I'll tell you right now how I can make you."

"Here's what you're gonna do tonight if you want to see Mandi live. You're gonna come home with us and I'm gonna drink that bottle of Dom that Mandi so lovingly bought me... for our first time... again," he rolled his eyes.

"And both of you bitches are gonna suck my cock like your lives depend on it. Because they do. I'll spurt my cum all over your lovely faces and you'll lick it off each other."

"You're a sick son of a devil. Dream on."

"You know what Athan said he'll do when he gets ahold of you girls? He's gonna put the both of you, one on top of the other, asses up, and take turns reaming all your holes... alternating between the two of you."

Virta recoiled on her chair. "You're both evil... sick," was all she could stammer.

Heath shrugged. "It sounds like a good time, actually. I think I'll do that to you girls myself... for hours. Don't worry, I can last a long, long time."

"No fucking way you're gonna touch either me or Mandi tonight."

"You'll either do it, or Mandi is gonna suffer like hell tonight. And she'll die a slow, agonizing death. All because of you."

Virta stared at him wide-eyed. Her hand went to her bag again. She felt the roundness of the relic through the material.

There seemed to be no alternative to keep Mandi safe but to give into his demands. She would slap the relic on him when he was distracted by their sexual activities.

"I doubt your girlfriend is gonna go for this arrangement," she said.

Heath just laughed. "Oh, I can talk her into anything."

"What do you get out of this? You're sick, sick, sick."

"It's fun. And Athan pays me."

"I'm going to find a way to get rid of the both of you."

"Not happening. And I know that coward, Athan. He'll deny it all."

"Yes. Because all you demons will lie to get whatever you want."

"I haven't said anything that wasn't the truth, and you know it. Athan on the other hand... I may work for him, but that doesn't mean I like him. He just pays well."

Virta narrowed her eyes at him. "You're going to be sorry you ever met him. I'm not going to let either of you survive."

"Well, good luck with that. Did they give you any weapons?"

"No... Would they work?"

"Of course they have weapons that would work. Haven't you ever heard of flaming swords?" Heath laughed heartily.

"Man, they really did send you down here to dispose of you."

Virta's mouth and throat were so dry. She took a long drink of the beer, no longer caring that it smelled bad and tasted worse. She nearly spit it out again, but forced herself to swallow instead.

Suddenly, arms slipped around Heath's broad shoulders.

"Hey baby," he said without turning around.

Mandi leaned down and kissed him.

"How'd you know it was me? It could have been some other woman in this club."

He reached around and pulled Mandi down into his arms. "I know your scent, your touch, your mind."

Mandi looked up at Virta.

"Hope you're not hitting on my boyfriend, Virta."

"So the two of you have met," Heath said.

"Not exactly. Virta here says she's my guardian angel. I told her I didn't need one. I've got you."

Heath smirked and squeezed Mandi in a suffocating bear hug.

"Uhh... not so hard," Mandi gasped. She turned and looked into Heath's beautiful brown eyes. "She thinks I shouldn't trust you. But I'm not sure I trust her."

"You're right not to trust this one," Heath told her. "I know she's been warning you all about me, hasn't she?"

Mandi looked surprised.

"Virta and I come from the same place, you could say. She's carrying a grudge that I got out and bettered myself... made something of myself and am living the life. While she's poor and dumb and useless."

Mandi looked back at Virta. Virta wondered how in hell she was going to pull this off. She decided to just go for the big, bold truth.

"Heath wants me to join the both of you tonight, Mandi," she said. "In bed. Now, imagine - how romantic is that? The night of your first time?"

Mandi's eyes widened.

Heath chuckled. "You wish, Virta." He turned to Mandi. "See how the bitch lies? She wants me so bad."

Mandi reached out and slapped Virta across the face. Virta put a hand to her cheek in shock. She watched Mandi turn to Heath.

"I don't feel like being here. I don't want to be around her. Can we go?"

She tried to slide off Heath's lap but he held her fast. "Actually, I kind of like Virta's idea. I wanna fuck the both of you tonight."

Mandi leaped from his lap and he let her. She whirled on him, but stopped as if she'd hit a brick wall.

"A slap would feel good, baby," he said, smiling widely. "But save that energy for later."

He stood up from the bar. "Right now, I feel like fucking."

He started to drag Mandi out of the door. Her eyes were pleading for help. She couldn't seem to cry out. Nobody was even paying attention.

Virta grabbed her bag and took off after them.

"Let her go, you insane son of a devil!" she yelled, grabbing onto Heath's arm, trying to hold him back. He just pulled her along with them, out the door, around the corner, into the alley.

"Why wait to get home. Let's just fuck right here, right now, up against this brick wall."

"No! Get your damn hands off me, Heath!"

Mandi made a lunge for safety, but Heath grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, hard. Old brick chips and dust cracked off and fell down onto her as she slid down the wall, crumpling into a heap on the ground.

"Mandi!" Virta was at her side in a second. "Are you OK?"

Mandi moved onto her back and opened her eyes. "I don't know," she gasped.

"You might have broken bones, a concussion. Just lie still, Mandi, I'm calling an ambulance."

Virta reached for her hand bag. But her bag wasn't there. It must have fallen on the ground somewhere nearby. With so little light in the alley, she began to blindly search around her feet.

"No!" Mandi clutched at Virta's arm, tears shining in her eyes. "Just save yourself, Virta. Get out of here; he's coming."

"He's gonna have to kill me to get to you." Virta's voice held more bravery than she felt. Where was the damn bag? Her cell phone and the relic were in it.

"You were right, oh my god, Virta," Mandi was crying.

Both girls looked up. Heath's hulking form was coming for them. Virta crouched lower over Mandi.

Just then, Heath screamed.

Virta saw several large, shadowy forms surround Heath at the entrance to the alley. He went as limp as a rag doll in their arms.

Without another sound, Heath and the others were gone. It was all over in a matter of seconds; very fast and efficient.

Then, it was just Virta on her knees holding Mandi.

But they weren't alone after all.

A huge figure was slowly coming closer. He stalked through the shafts of light that beamed faintly into the alley.

Suddenly, he stopped, just looking down at the two women. She knew without a doubt who it was.

Athan.

12