All Comments on 'Falling Into the Woods Ch. 03'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is off to a great start- I can't wait

for another submission- the tension between Lucas and Falls is great!

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
You have depicted...

the medieval settings in this story with impeccable realisim. Excellent character development as well. I am very much looking forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
impeccable realism......

This is not a comment on the story but it's a comment on the comment ONLY!

"You have depicted the medieval settings in this story with impeccable realism."

Does this include the absolute and utter slavery that was feudal system of medieval times? When people like you and I were tied to the land, we were not even a separate commodity, but simply a part of the land, just the same as a dung heap or the mud to be scraped off a boot!

Please don’t romanticize this era. The difference between the feudal serf and the African slave of the more modern times is nothing but skin colour …

ShayanielShayanielover 16 years ago
Very nice!

I absolutely loved it, and I for one cannot bear the time waiting for the second chapter!

To the content:

And here I was thinking that Petterson was going to be her father - hm... must have been reading to much fiction hm?

I really liked the way they (Lucas and Amber) have their missunderstandings, even if it is hard to read from their spoken words which were understood by the other and which weren't... But old english on the other hand would be way to nasty to read and write properly... *g*

Again: Nice story, please carry on;

whr

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please continue soon- this has peaked my interest!

I hope you you continue this soon- I am eagerly awaiting another chapter!

olive_goddessolive_goddessabout 16 years ago
More! More! More!

Although this isn't as hot as some of your other stories, I can tell that it is heating up and I am waiting to see what happens next! I really wish you would add the next chapter already!! Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely thrilling!

Loved the story; would love even more if you decided to continue it. I hope very much that you do. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG...

You SO have to carry on with this series. I can tell that this is going to turn out great. Even though there havnt been many sex scenes yet, it is still really gripping. Keep up the gud work.

sdsmansdsmanover 10 years ago
I wish you continued this

I'm sorry that no one appreciated this story. I have recently discovered your writing and like it. Than You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent world building! Please continue?

What are the chances of you continuing this series all these years later? Or are there more chapters available elsewhere? I was completely drawn into in the tale and wish to read the rest. This has to be one of the most engrossing fantasy stories I've ever read. This was shaping up into a story worthy of publication. I am sure I am not alone in feeling this strongly about it. I would gladly purchase this in book form if it was available. In sure the rest of it would be as great as what I've read thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous