False Alarm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked delicious. She had to pull away or she was going to eat him.

*****

Austin was trying to figure out what she was hiding, he noticed their meetings were spaced out. He was starting to wonder if she had a boyfriend. At first he didn't notice because of how on and off he was at his job. But when his next long off rotation came up when he had all the free time in the world, for a full week Niala was unavailable.

They were technically just friends so Austin felt he didn't have the right to pry. Plus questioning a woman about things like that seems like it broke the man law. He was no pussy...maybe a little pussy whipped? Hell no!

Niala could hear disappointment in Austin's voice when she had to break their, their date? No. Chill session? Their whatever. Austin had been picking everything she had declared it was her turn. She decided to make up something; a dessert date at the Chocolate Bar in Rice Village. Instead, she was going to have to take something to Sean. She had forgotten about his little preschool project.

Sean's dad said they needed it in the morning and she had to go to work. She staying to help complete it. Austin would have probably been more understanding if he knew the real reason. She hadn't planned on keeping Sean from Austin this long, he needed to know. After the whole incident at the park she felt she needed to completely shield Sean. She knew that, it was no excuse for keeping such a big part of her life from Austin. But she felt, in a way Sam used Sean to get on her good side. Hearing him talk about kids and seeing how good he was with Sean made her lower her guard a little.

She didn't want to let guards down with Austin. She wanted him bad enough as it was and that was making it hard enough. He was so, so gorgeous to her and probably to a bunch of other's too. No, things would just continue as they were. Austin was like no one she had ever dated. This was different and last time she went out of a limb she got burned. So now she was taking no chances.

That didn't mean a girl couldn't dream. The last one she pictured Austin on top of her, while she laid on her stomach. She could literally feel his weight on her. She almost looked back to see if he was behind her, his body snaking its way up and down while his hips moved in a circle. She could tell he had some type of skill from when they were dancing. Her imagination was getting out of hand.

Austin was trying to be cool but couldn't help feel a little jealous and confused. She was breaking their date to be what another guy? Ok more than a little jealous. But what could he really say? They were friends and it didn't matter that in his dreams they were lovers. They hadn't kissed for real since the club. This is backwards he thought, you don't go from sizzling hot to cold. A lamer guy would question himself, he smirked. Not a chance in hell, this was him not some other random guy. Honey could just be trying to keep her options open because I haven't made a move. Things are about to come to some head- a head- at some point. She does have pretty lips though. They were so soft when we kissed, he thought. Austin groaned. Something has got to give. Maybe Josh is up to hitting Washington Ave. Maybe he could find someone to keep his options open as well.

******

Niala didn't get home until almost 10. She was all wound up and needed to wash the paint and glue off her body. She didn't want to think of going to work if all the paint and glue was not out. She had stopped to get food and got looks from the people in the place. It could have been the little red hands prints on her butt courtesy of Sean. His dad, Rory joked and said her ass was always red hot.

Then his wife came in and gave him a look. Niala hoped her face didn't show the shock and humor she was thinking. Gosh men could be so dumb; at that point she excused herself to go home. No need to be in the middle of that. She could hear Lindsey starting in on Rory, as she burned holes into Niala's back.

"Why are you even thinking about her body Rory? That comment was out of line!"

It had taken half a year to convince the woman she didn't want him. She was not about to get into some fight triangle because he was an idiot.

Niala still was wide awake and restless after her shower. Of course her thoughts went straight to Austin. No we can't cross that line she told herself. It had been 5 months and her "lady" was beginning to get fed up. Like it had eyes of its own and could see her spending time with Austin. Like it was wondering why she had this beautiful man in front of her, NOT doing him. Every little thing was making her tingle. The last time they were together when he hugged her goodbye it was a long one, he held her for a moment. Their bodies were pressed together it felt so right. Between her legs it felt like someone was banging on a bolted door. She swore she could literally feel the throb, like they would knock her forward if she weren't pressed against him. The banging was so hard she quickly backed up thinking he could feel it too. Fear had her not wanting to move fast she knew how something that seemed right could just fall apart. She could not take it to that level with Austin. Her thoughts then went to Sam. He was supposed to be off limits but she could use him real fast right? She would just regret it in the morning...

*****

He was running his hands up the smooth curve of her ass, he couldn't believe she had agreed to let him come by. This was just what he needed to release all the tension from seeing her and not getting what he wanted so badly. He took her nipple in her mouth she moaned and began fall backward on the bed her legs splayed as an invitation.

Compared to her he was practically fully dressed, he threw his belt to the floor. Letting his pants fall he was left in just boxer briefs. This was going to be a fun tease. He started at her neck kissing his way down; he stopped to show her breast more attention. She began to breathe deep, his hand played with her left nipple as he sucked on the right.

He kissed her stomach she arched her back. It was like she had been waiting for this too. He pushed her back down flat. Then he slipped a finger inside. she was so wet! He began to pump slowly adding another finger. He glanced up. He could see her curls spread on the pillow as she turned her head back and forth.

She was going wild, she could feel his cock on her leg, it felt thick and pretty long. Jackpot! She mused to herself. Her small hand reached to grab it but he moved. She looked down into his blue eyes. There was a cocky look on his face. She began to buck her hips moving them closer to his face. His expression changed into a frown. His thumb begin to rub her clit, almost sending her over the edge.

"Austin!"

He sighed, "This could be better... if your voice were softer "

Her breathing slowed down; she had to make sure she heard him correct. "Excuse me?"

"Oh shit! Did I say that out loud?" Austin had a look of 'I just fucked up'.

"Are you saying my voice is too deep? Are you saying I sound like a man?! The girl shrieked.

"No Destiny, calm down I was just thinking aloud. Not about you, uh, how do I say this? I was thinking of someone with a softer voice" Austin shook his head. I just keep putting my foot in my mouth.

"You are telling me while your fingers were in MY vagina you were thinking of ANOTHER female?!" Destiny looked incredulous.

"Look, this was a bad idea. Maybe I should go." Austin was backing away looking for all his belongings. She looked like she was about to explode.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" She began looking for his stuff too, so that she could throw it.

"I promised I'm not that big an asshole, I am kinda going through—look its not you."

"You know, I thought I would have at least have gotten to get the dick before I heard this speech!" Destiny sounded like a banshee.

Austin practically ran from Destiny's apartment. The girl he had ran into at 360 was an old acquaintance, they had flirted but never did anything. She wasn't a stranger so he felt she could occupy his time. Austin had to laugh, so much for taking his mind off Niala. The girl even had curly hair, he just noticed that. She wasn't a carbon copy but they had similarities. She was a little lighter skinned than Niala, she wasn't black. Though she was curvy and then the hair. But no, it wasn't the real thing. Not even close, he couldn't believe what just happened. He couldn't believe what he had said. Nothing was smooth about that. He hadn't run from a girl's house since college. Niala was slowly driving him crazy. They needed to talk. He found himself wanting more of her, more of her time, more of everything.

[Are you sleep?]

12