Families Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later, Bill gently knocked on Jenny’s bedroom door. Their parents were downstairs in the living room watching the television as Bill slipped in to his sister’s bedroom. Jenny hugged him and gave him a kiss as soon as the door was closed. They stood there kissing passionately for a minute or so before finally parting.

Jenny spoke first. “You know when I asked you about tomorrow night?”

“Yeah,” Bill said.

“Well, I thought you might be worried about being recognized, so I bought this today.” Jenny went to her closet and pulled out a shopping bag. She reached inside and pulled out a red wig. “I’ll disguise myself so no one will recognize me. Then, if anyone you know sees us, they’ll just think you’re out with some redhead.”

“I’m not sure if that will work,” Bill told her in an unsure voice.

“Sure it will. If anyone recognizes you, we’ll be in our car, and they’ll be in theirs. It’s not like someone’s going to get out of their car and come stick their head in our window,” Jenny reasoned. “They won’t be able to get close enough to recognize me in this wig.”

Bill still looked unsure. “Let me think about it tonight,” he told her.

Jenny heard what Bill said, but looking at the bulge in the front of Bill’s pants told her he was as frustrated and horny as she was. “Maybe I can help you make up your mind?” Jenny said as she moved close to him and began stroking him through his pants.

“Let’s not start anything we can’t finish, Jenny,” he mumbled. He tried to push her back, but Jenny persisted. She unzipped his jeans and slipped her hand inside. His cock was stiff inside his boxers as she tried to stroke it. “We can’t, not now,” Bill said grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her back. Jenny looked disappointed, but Bill leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. Jenny smiled as Bill left her room.

Jenny was in her room the next afternoon when Bill got home. She waited for him to come in and let her know about that night, but she didn’t see him until their mother called them down for supper. They ate without speaking much and Jenny began to wonder.


After supper, as they cleared the table for their mother, Bill whispered to Jenny, “Start getting ready.”

Jenny’s heart leaped in her chest as a sly smile crossed her lips. When they finished with the table, Jenny went upstairs to shower. Returning to her bedroom wrapped only in a towel after her shower, she and Bill crossed paths in the hall.

“Okay, listen,” Bill began. “If they ask, we’re going to tell Mom and Dad that I’m going out to pick up my date and I’m dropping you off at a friend’s house on the way. Got it?”

“I got it,” Jenny said.

“Have you figured out how you’re going to get that wig and stuff out of the house yet?” he asked.

“I’m just going to carry it out with me,” Jenny said.

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry, just leave it to me.” Jenny told him

Jenny dried her hair and dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt before sitting down and applying her make up. She put a few things she thought she might need into a small make up bag, zipped it closed and put it in the shopping bag with the wig. She also put a button down belly sweater, short black skirt and black ankle boots in the bag as well. She anxiously waited for Bill to tell her it was time to go.

When he came to her room to get her, Jenny picked up the shopping bag by the handles, along with her purse. Bill looked funny at her but she just winked at him, as if to say “Trust me”.

As they were leaving, their mother asked, “Where you two going?” Bill told her the story as he told it to Jenny. When she asked, “Whatcha got in the bag, dear?” Jenny nonchalantly answered.

“It’s just stuff I’m throwing out.” Jenny was one of those people that kept everything, so she knew her mother wouldn’t care what was in the bag as long as she thought it was being thrown out.

“Well, have fun,” their mother told them.

They went out into the garage, to make it look as Jenny was tossing out the bag, then out to Bill’s car. Jenny wanted to start changing clothes in the car, but Bill made her wait. He drove down the street to the convenience store on the corner and pulled his car around to the side in front of the bathrooms. Jenny took the bag and quickly went into the ladies’ room while Bill got out and went inside. He bought a six pack of beer and some gum, looked around and didn’t see anyone he knew, before returning to his car. Bill waited nervously for Jenny to come out. His head seemed to be on a swivel as he anxiously turned from left to right to the back, watching to see if anyone recognized his car.

Inside the convenience store bathroom, Jenny had taken out her make up bag and was picking out the pins. She combed her long blonde hair, then used the pins to hold her hair in place on top of her head. Once her hair was pinned up, Jenny took out the wig and put it on. She got it situated and started fixing her make up. When she was satisfied she looked unlike herself enough not to raise the eyebrow of the average passerby, Jenny reached into the bag and took out her clothes. She started to go into one of the stalls, then a wicked grin crept across her face. Unlike most convenience store bathrooms, these were made to accommodate more than one person. Jenny’s pussy was getting extremely wet as she stood naked in the ladies’ room, the possibility of someone walking in on her existing, before stepping into her short skirt and buttoning her belly sweater. She quickly tied up her boots and put what she had been wearing in the bag. Jenny cracked open the bathroom door and peeked out. The coast was clear and she stepped out of the bathroom and got back in the car with Bill.

In the fluorescent lights of the convenience store’s gas pumps, Bill looked at Jenny and said, “I’ll be damned. I think this might actually work.”

Jenny was pleased with Bill’s response and was smiling all the way to the drive-in. When they pulled up to the brightly-lit ticket window, Jenny appeared to be just Bill’s date for the evening. They pulled in and Bill parked near the back. They rolled down their windows and attached the speakers, piping the current pop music top ten list into the car, while they waited for the movie to begin. They didn’t speak much, but Jenny could see a slight bulge in her brother’s pants. About fifteen minutes went by when the music stopped and the screen lit up with the coming attractions. Jenny slid over on the seat next to Bill and leaned up to kiss him. They kissed passionately and Jenny snuggled in the crook of Bill’s arm. Since Bill had been unsure of this idea at first, she decided that she would not rush him and would let him initiate the contact when he felt comfortable.

As the movie began, a B-movie horror film just as Bill had predicted, Bill leaned down and kissed Jenny. Their tongues entwined in a hot kiss, causing Bill’s cock to grow and Jenny’s pussy to get wet. They broke and Bill just sat there holding his sister. Several minutes went by and Bill again leaned in to kiss her. This time, his hand went to her breast and massaged it. Jenny reached up and undid the top two buttons on her sweater and guided Bill’s hand inside to her naked breast. As Bill tweaked her hardening nipple, Jenny reached over and began to undo Bill’s pants.

Bill pulled back a bit, but Jenny whispered in his ear “No one can see.” Bill smiled and Jenny pulled him across the seat as she slid back over to her side, getting him out from under the steering wheel. Jenny continued undoing Bill’s pants as they kissed again, then reached in and started stroking his cock. Bill and Jenny were so wrapped up in each other that neither one of them noticed the car park two spaces away on Jenny’s side.

By now, Bill’s pants were down to his knees and Jenny was jerking his cock. Bill had one hand inside Jenny’s top while she literally sat on his other as he fingered her pussy from beneath. Both were getting really worked up and Jenny decided she had had enough fooling around. She got off Bill’s hand and stood up as best she could. Jenny motioned to Bill to slide over to the passenger’s side and sit. Bill did as she told him and Jenny moved to straddle his legs. She faced away from him, holding on to the dash, and raised up over him. Jenny reached between her legs and grabbed Bill’s dick, lining it up with her dripping fuck hole, and slowly impaled herself on it. She sank all the way down on it, then leaned back against Bill’s chest. Bill nuzzled the left side of her neck as Jenny began grinding her hips back and forth and up and down. She reached up and completely unbuttoned her sweater for her brother’s hands to fondle her. With her chest now bare and her brother’s hands pinching her nipples, Jenny reached down and rubbed her aching clit. How good it felt to have that cock inside her again, and Jenny moaned lowly as she rode her brother’s dick. Jenny’s head was thrown back, resting on Bill’s shoulder, with her eyes closed. In all the excitement, she rolled her head to her right as she bobbed up and down on Bill’s cock. When Jenny opened her eyes, she was staring at the side of another car just two spaces away. Not wanting to alarm Bill for fear that he might suddenly decide to stop, Jenny kept her head back and his face in her neck, obstructing his view out the side window.

Jenny stared out the window at the car as she fucked her brother. It was dark and she couldn’t see inside the car, so she knew whoever was in there could not see into their car either. As Jenny watched the other car, she saw the driver’s side window roll down about half-way. She thought she made out two guys in the front seat of the car, but wasn’t sure. One for sure, and that was the driver. A wicked thought crossed Jenny’s mind and she smiled to herself. Still fucking Bill’s cock, Jenny reached down alongside her leg for the window handle. She found it, and being careful not to let Bill see, slowly cranked the handle around one full turn. The window lowered about three inches. A few seconds went by and Jenny carefully cranked the window handle another full turn. The window lowered another three inches. Jenny could clearly see out the steamy window now, and guessed that the top half of her head would be visible from the outside. She waited a bit then risked cranking the handle one more time. Another full turn on the handle had the window lowered about half-way. She chanced the handle one last time and turned it one and a half turns this time. It was then that Jenny saw the driver’s side window of the other car begin to lower. From the outside, all of Jenny’s head and her small breasts were visible as she bounced up and down on Bill’s dick. The other car’s side window rolled down completely, and as Jenny bounced up and down in Bill’s lap, she knew someone was watching her. Jenny just stared back at the open window of the car beside them, not seeing the occupant’s eyes or faces, only feeling their eyes on her. She smiled at the car’s open window as she continued to grind herself in Bill’s lap.

From inside the car parked two spaces over, the two occupants could see the redhead’s head thrown back and her naked breasts moving up and down. Even without the pair of hands sticking out from behind her and fondling her small titties, it was obvious to the two of them what the redhead was doing.

“She’s looking right at us,” the driver said to his passenger.

“I think she wants us to watch,” the passenger replied.

“Oh, look!” said the excited driver. “I think she’s having an orgasm!”

Rolling the window down and letting the occupants of the neighboring car see her, without actually seeing her, had pushed Jenny over the edge. She opened her mouth and let out a low moan as the waves of orgasm washed over her entire body. Her pussy muscles squeezed Bill’s dick hard as Jenny arched her back deeply and ground her pelvis into Bill’s lap. As her pussy gushed her fluids, Jenny’s eyes rolled into the back of her head for a moment. Throughout her entire orgasm, Jenny never turned her head away from the other car.

Bill felt his balls becoming drenched and his dick being squeezed as Jenny came. He shoved his quivering tool as far up inside her as he could and let her ride out her orgasm on his stiff cock. It seemed to him that Jenny was having an unusually intense orgasm on the inside, as he had never had his dick squeezed that hard before, but on the outside she was being quite calm. Maybe she was trying not to make too much of a scene so as not to draw attention to them for his sake. He knew she felt his uneasiness in the beginning, and she was trying to help him relax more. It was so good of her to think of him like that.

When at least part of her senses had returned to her, Jenny began moving her hips in a circular motion on Bill’s lap while rubbing her clit in a likewise fashion. Again, she focused her visual attention on the side window of the car beside them. She could hear Bill grunting and moaning and Jenny knew he was not far from coming. She sped up both hand and hips. Looking out her window at the car, Jenny ran her tongue over her lips seductively. Just then she felt Bill buck his hips violently beneath her and Jenny felt the liquid heat from his exploding cock deep inside her. As her brother released more than a week’s worth of pent up frustration inside her, Jenny’s dam burst again. This time she could not keep silent and, still staring out her window, she let out a series of small cries followed by a long moan. It was as if she had suddenly become paralyzed, she couldn’t move. All she could do was feel her pussy muscles contract and relax over and over. Jenny could not stop cumming; one orgasm rolled right into another until it was like one long, tremendous orgasm.

Juices, both hers and Bill’s, were mixing inside her contracting pussy that were sure to leave a mess on the seat later. Finally, Jenny began to come down from her sexual peak. Her hips twitched every few seconds, then gradually her whole body relaxed in her brother’s lap. As Jenny gasped and panted for her breath, she smiled slyly at the neighboring car. She brought two fingers of her left hand to her mouth and gently sucked them into her mouth as she grabbed the window handle in her right and slowly rolled the window back up.

Although they continued to date other people, no man had the same effect on Jenny as Bill did, and the few times she was able to talk her brother into having sex with her in a “dangerous” or conspicuous atmosphere, Jenny’s orgasms seemed to double in intensity. Jenny loved her brother, but came to realize that she wasn’t in love with him. What they shared with each other satisfied an animal lust in them both, and for the time being, they just decided to go with it and enjoy themselves while they could. Jenny knew that one day each would wind up meeting their respective soul mates, fall madly in love, and hopefully live happily ever after. But for right now, hot, sweaty fucking wasn’t a bad substitute.