All Comments on 'Family Acres Ch. 03a'

by NeverHadTheChance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't know where it going.

When the second chapter was posted I did not read it all when Jane Ellison's Father was portrayed as a preacher. That has always been a direct turn off for me and his occupation could very well have been something else.

Is the whole neighborhood going to get together?

The stories are relatively short and what happened to Jason's sister? I believe she just had a brief mention.

If the whole neighberhood is going to get together maybe some sex games would be good, competitions, contests, using the game pieces at the Y & etc.

It's been good But, in each addition there is not much going on and like a lot of stories they seem to drag on and on and on.

Maybe some like the preacher part. As for me if he shows up again, I will read no more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best

Family fucking is the best. The thought of her uncle and her father both fucking Milly gave me an erection. It was fun. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Keep the story going, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get it straight

first its uncle Billy,, then its uncle jack then its back to billy

Gave it an ace

LLP

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Realizing an author can only express so much in such a short space, the author did well with the space he had. I like indepth character development and logically developed plot/subplots intertwined. Unfortunately, the space did not allow for this. (See Chapter 1 for anof cited development).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous