Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

"Ok you horny little lot. It took some persuading but we have managed to get a house to use for the remainder of our stay. In fact it's that house over there."

We turned to look the way he was pointing, "You're joking." I said. The house is one that we always looked at and admired. It was secluded and sat right on top of a huge cliff. It had its own path to its own private beach.

"No." Dad said.

"The owner was in the office on a visit. He recognised us from years of visiting this site this, he has 4 sites now. Anyway he asked how we all were. We told him that we were actually all a bit cramped as we had all grown up and he just offered us the beach house as he called it. In fact he said if we ring up to book it we can have it free whenever we would like it as it never gets much use these days and because we are his longest customers."

"Oh fuckin mega, lets go then." Alex said and started tossing stuff into the car while terry and I dropped the tents. 20 minutes later we were looking over the cliff at the gorgeous sunset.

As I looked across the water I couldn't help but feel that the family would be this close forever. It wouldn't matter who else came into our lives we would always be this close with each other. For now all I wanted was get my sisters and my mum bouncing on the end of my cock and their pussy's smothering my face. The rest of this holiday was going to be truly truly life changing.

That's all for this chapter but as ever the next one is in plain sight.

Mikro

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers