All Comments on 'Family Cuckold Ch. 02'

by cuckrobin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
should have been a stud/muscled son doing "cuck"

your story would have been so much hotter had mary and their big stud/muscled son put dad through the paces...instead of daughter..making dad a "sissy" and humiliate him by having wife and stud son make him perform total bi action would have elevated this story soooooooo much...! ! ! as women like myself and real bi couples..that type of scenerio is major turn on..directing and participating in hot sexed "bi" action between stud son and hubby/dad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
that story was hot

loved your story and hope there are more chapters. For a long time ive had fantasies of daughter dominating daddy and this one was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great idea, very hot

Looking forward to part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with the previous comment

The sexual excitement, tension and stimulation would have been so much more if a son had been involved in the humiliation of the father rather than a daughter. Bi incest is so delicious but with cuckolding even more thrilling!

Purveyor1Purveyor1over 15 years ago
Was good

I think it was HOT~~ and yes the son idea would be good too. You have done a good job and looking for more from you~~

Regards,

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Take it to the next level

Great story. This cries out to graduate to forced-femme, at home and perhaps in the workplace, with him being forced to assume a female role at work (or in a new job) as well as being dominated and further feminized at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

What a wonderful story.Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SUPER NAUGHTY!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!!

Great humiliation! I think all will happen to our hero in time... Loved the ball-slapping ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
At least he knows his place

All us girls know we were born more advanced than males, while through stuppid conventions we are held back. While we all know that what we say in the end is law. Reading a man's own knowledge that he is the lesser sex is so wholesome. It took me years to train mine, that cuckrobin needed no training only proves that we are the dominant sex.

Keep up the good work.

Jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enticing!

Nothing like the first, extremely vigorous slap to the testicles to put a man in his right place. Mary should run out and get a video camera to capture Gina's instinctive aggressiveness. What Gina learns at her father's expense, she will be able to use with countless other men she meets in life. Wish Mary had been with me when I was raising my daughters!

Jennifer T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nothing better

Than taking a useless bitch woman and kicking her fat ass out the door. She can turn tricks on the street to feed herself while hubby can stay nice and warm at home.

Cocklods need professional therapy while the scummy women who take advantage of mentally disturbed men is sickening. They should go to prison for abusing mentally disturbed people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love to be in your shoes

I would love to be in a relationship like this with my with... So hot! But the daughter too! Too fucking hot! Omg !! I would love to masturbate in front of my newly enlightened and in traing pretty daughter! I Wouk feel like her littl bitch! And my wife! Wow! I want to have female controlled relationship! Wear panties shave be humiliated by my wife n daughter buying lingerie! How hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

But be careful with the ball slapping, serious injuries can result! Don't understand those who think a son would be a better choice. Educating young women is much more important! Women who enjoy using their sex to control their men will in the long run have much happier marriages...no matter how deeply this control goes. Some will accept extreme humiliation others much softer servitude. In any case the wife who enjoys herself sexually will be happier and so will her husband! 0ra11yfix8ed, still can't sign in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bring in the son of the family to treat dad like the pathetic wimp he is

A great story, but I agree with the commenter who wrote, "should have been a stud/muscled son doing "cuck,"" and other readers with similar sentiments. Lots of advantages in that. First, the young stud has plenty of motivation in the burning revenge for the for the way the old man treated him as he was growing up--patronizing him, blocking the boy's natural urge to smooch and finally fuck his own mother, and so on. Now the son is big and strong, and it's payback time. He treats his father like a sack of shit, spits in his face, slaps him around, threatens to give him a swift kick in the balls (dad doesn't need those rancid nuts of his anyway), all the while the boy is naked from the waist down, his big hard cock harder than ever, proud and throbbing. Meanwhile, mom and sis are laughing happily, egging the son on. Personally, I'd like to see the boy stick his big cock in dad's mouth and even up his ass, not for any gay reason (yuck!) but just to show his father's who's boss. I bet mom and sis would get drenched between their legs seeing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
missing chapter

why is chapter 3 missing and why hasn't there been any more chapters after chapter 6

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Approve of the idea....but.

This was poorly done. While shaving him, there was no feeling of the end result. " in a few minutes it was done" ....yeah? Well that's not what we are here for. What would have been better was the "sudden thought" of shaving his bum as well. Also, he should not be required to not-cum simply by self control. The idea of raising a strong minded daughter is admirable. When they go off into the world they should know what they want and not be malleable so that they just walk into trouble. A wife should know what she intends to get from her marriage, instead of beginning as a dreamer.The pace had much to recommend it. I do think there was rather a lot of wine drinking-but, necessary to the story I suppose. I do hope that careful measuring for a cage is to be portrayed and maybe, when his clothing is chosen there is something that slightly irritates, however... What a pity that when someone is learning, the erotic possibilities have to be shelved so as to preserve sensibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I need to cum so bad

And really hoped Mistress Mary or Gina would let me cum tonight. I hardly slept last night with the hurt in my balls and knowing tonight Mistress would let me cum but no. Not tonight. Please let them let me cum in chapter 3 Please. 4yourpleasureiam

maheshmanasinmaheshmanasinalmost 3 years ago

Awesome and sexy story, too excited to read more

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

Super hot story, can't wait to see how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Worst case scenario he divorces her. Best case scenario he takes all the liquid assets he can lay his hands on and deserts the two of them, never to be heard of again.

joela_99yjoela_99y6 months ago

Great hot story!

Ignore those that suggest it should have been a son. Yuk!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous