All Comments on 'Family Friend Ch. 01'

by pcarst

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Same old nonsense.

Married woman can't get enough sex. The husband gets off on the idea of his wife having sex with others. Haven't heard or read that before have we? By the way this won't stop at the next door nieghbour, it will escalate to anyone who takes her fancy. Good luck with your swinging life style. Don't forget get tested often, about twice a week depending on how slutty she is feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the ass who keeps reading these stories and

then bitches about them. For Chirst sake read some other stories instead of bicthing like somme fucked up presit or hollier than thou ass w/o a name. You're boring and a fucked up in the head dim witted punck.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A good story, and I enjoyed reading it

I have enjoyed reading your story, and thought that it was a good easy reading post. I would say that it seemed a little rushed. I would like to have more of what happened when she took the family friend into her body. She should have shared her thoughts, as to what it felt like to have a different cock in her.

Even if her husband's and the friend's cocks were the same, their technequics of how they fuck should have been excitingly different to her.

She evedentally knew that her husband wouldn't object to her getting fucked by their friend,but I'm sure she would still feel like she were cheating on her husband.

She must have felt that since she was having sexual enjoyment, and her husband was home by himself, a few guilty feelings. That's the only thing that I thought was missing in the story. Thanks for the good post....Rich

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Response

To anonymous. I do not bible thump. I happen to be a deeply religious man but that does not enter into why I comment on a story. I want believability in the stories I read. If my comments can help an author write a better story then I have done my part. I also never comment anonymously as I have the courage of my convictions. I do not hide as you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nothing new

in the west, stupid caracters, like a copy of thousands of stories. no emotion here you could have written about changing what you eat for breakfast.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Are you refering to me? as well as Tearsof sorrow?

If so look to your self ANON you my friend don't have the courage of your convictions. If you wish to complain leave your name or tag. Go on I dare you! Be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re Anon

I fear that am just adding to the problem but, I know that the anon comment which annoyed GW and Tearsofsorrow was posted about 5 or 6 Loving Wives stories almost word for word. I doubt it was aimed at anyone. The problem relates to the mainly anon posters who appear to search out stories they will not approve of solely to share the fact. Perhaps the problem lies in the category name. I wonder if Lit were to change it to Slut Wives would it help. Then those who do not care for the stories can avoid them. Just a thought. -- UK CYNIC

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Long live Scotland

Actually it was sent to my email account using my username. So it was directed at me. I may make harsh statements but there is a reason for them. I want to improve the writers stories. To those who say these are only stories, I say make them realistic. Even if the realism is the ugly truth. We read the same rehash over and over on these sites. I score for content and style. Most of the time it is the same lame content and no style. I may not like the outcome of a story, and let's face it we are dealing with infidelity. But if the story is original and well written then I give the author his or her due. I do not like the trolls who hide and snipe without putting a name to their opinion. If an author does not like what I write he or she can call me on it, I leave my name.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Tired and familiar

Mostly routine fare. Another so-called hotwife story involving multiple sex partners while the hubby flogs his log and wishes he could watch her go at it. It's been done plenty of times before so move on and find something new to write about. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very well written and very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck my wife.

Nice. Should happen more often. My wife filled with cock = happy wife = happy hubby. Ever pictured your best mates balls slapping your wife's pussy? Sharing is caring fellas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE! A woman should have the right to have sex with her husband's best friend(s).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ (5)!

โค

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a real fine story, LOVE it! โค = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)! The content is just to my liking.

Cindy is a keeper. Period.

Some women have a turbo charged libido & do need two men to be truly satisfied. Some other women have an average libido, but given the opportunity will stray because forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent! Love it: โค = โญโญโญโญโญ (5).

Anon 07/28/20 "This is a real fine story..." is right:

Cindy is a keeper. Period.

Hi pcarst,

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****!

๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

๐Ÿ’ฏ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

My kind of wife sex story!

As anon said 3 years ago, a woman should have the right to have sex with her husband's best friend(s).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment which really resonates with me:

"Anonymous - almost 2 years ago

This is a real fine story, LOVE it!

โค = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)!

The content is just to my liking.

Cindy is a keeper. Period.

Some women have a turbo charged libido & do need two men to be truly satisfied. Some other women have an average libido, but given the opportunity, will stray because forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My kind of family-friend-fucks-wife story.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (excellent, 5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5- (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... He kissed her again and Cindy crawled in beside him. As they hugged, Cindy felt his hard cock press against her. While it was in no danger of entering her, she could feel his heat and pulsing energy. In only a couple of minutes..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my opinion, when a couple has a very very good family friend, he or she should be periodically invited into their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave you a 5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ), โค!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›โค) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 2 years ago

This is a real fine story, LOVE it!

โค = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)! The content is just to my liking.

Cindy is a keeper. Period.

Some women have a turbo charged libido & do need two men to be truly satisfied. Some other women have an average libido, but given the opportunity will stray because forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›โค) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›โค) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (five)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š (5)

I will read this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

.. Cindy looked wonderful lying beside me and I felt great. As I gave her a good morning kiss, she woke up and smiled at me. I apologized for falling asleep on her but she stopped me. She then told me that she had not been back long herself. It seems that when she had gone to David's room to tell him good night, David was already in bed. She asked if it was ok to come in but when she did, she noticed right away that the covers had a pretty obvious tent right about his hips. It was obvious that he had been excited also about the earlier events and had been masturbating. She went over to his side with the intention of just giving him a good night kiss. As she bent down, her robe fell open and he reached for her breast to caress it. His hand felt so good so she didn't make him stop and kissed him a bit harder...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

"David and I continued to massage Cindy, I on her upper body and David concentrating on her legs. David was very much the gentleman and was only rubbing up to her mid-thighs. Even with only the moon to light the spa, he could see her trimmed pubes but didn't venture too close so as not to break the mood. I, on the other hand, found my fingers circling around Cindy's breasts and nipples, playing with them as they firmed up nicely in my palms. Cindy was not totally innocent either as I saw her feet playing with David's crotch and had obviously found what they were looking for."

This is a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story!

As I enjoyed reading this story, I couldn't decide whether to identify with the husband's character or the family friend's one.

("Intimacy and trust are essential to successful polyamorous relationships.")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EROTIC, ROMANTIC, & POETIC.

In my book this story is a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish my wife were more likr Cindy.

(โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†.)

Mesabi64Mesabi64about 1 year ago

How could their friend get used to skinning dipping in a hot tub with a hot, voluptuous woman? By the way, the correct form of the verb is "lay," not "lied."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment i like:

"Anonymous, about 4 years ago

LIKE! A woman should have the right to have sex with her husband's best friend(s). :)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

โคโคโคโคโค (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"Cindy gave me a glance and then reached around David and gave him a quick kiss. David looked a bit surprised but certainly didn't resist and hugged her back."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment (I could really relate to it).

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 3 years ago

This is a real fine story, LOVE it!

โค = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)!

The content is just to my liking.

Cindy is a keeper. Period.

Some women have a turbo charged libido & do need two men to be truly satisfied. Some other women have an average libido, but given the opportunity, will stray because forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish something like this happened to my wife and me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FAMILY FRIEND CH. 01 is an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

David showed up around 5 and we met him at the door. I welcomed him in and shook his hand. Cindy gave me a glance and then reached around David and gave him a quick kiss. David looked a bit surprised but certainly didn't resist and hugged her back.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excerpt from the story:

He squeezed my butt as I turned to my car...

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Looking forward to reading Ch. 2 soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous