All Comments on 'Family Frolics'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not so rare

A good tale ,I am sure this situation goes on a lot,especially when there is little age difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mother.in.law

My wife was away for 4 weeks with her job and asked me to look in on her mum.Her mum is 72 and single.I called over after work and dinner was ready.After dinner and too many glasses of wine Wendy got a bit teary about her life.I was comforting her when her hand brushed the front of my pants.I thought accidental but then it happened again but this time the hand stayed on my cock.She slowly undid my zip and pulled my hardening cock out.Slowly she went down on it sucking me until i was very hard.We went into her bedroom and she lay me down and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my cock.Wow ,here was my mother in law slowly riding my cock.I started to buck and she screamed, i thought i had hurt her so i stopped but she told me to keep going as she had just cumm.I did and not long after i filled her soaking pussy with my hot cumm.I slept with her that night and in the morning she woke me up with a blowjob and i was just about to cumm again when she stopped and lowered herself down on my cock again,this time right into her tight arse.i couldnt help myself as i really like anal sex and her arse was very tight.I fucked her arse for what seemed a long time until finally with her on her knees i filled her tight hole with my hot cumm.Since my wife has been back we have not repeated this although her mum asks her nearly every day when she will be going away again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That was good!

Great story, just wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Excellent a fantasy of mine

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Family Frolics: Jeff and *_*_*_ (Son-in law and Mother-in-law)

It is the most awesome show of kindness that a relative, even a non-blood son-in-law can give to their elder relatives, his mother-in-law. A round of several days of almost non-stop, fucking, sucking and mauling does a body good, even if she is an endearing, sweet, lovable, 63-year old widowed Mother-in-Law. Jeff is such a wonderful husband to his wife Wendy, and extremely caring and compassionate of her mother, Un-named.

Actually, Un-named mother-in-law ought to now suggest one or two trips monthly to the residence/home of Jeff and Wendy, her daughter and son-in-law. Jeff is really into pleasuring, emoting and erotically screwing her "every which way but loose" that he should more efforts to meet. In fact, maybe they should meet half way between each town, in a regular mainstay motel; sounds logical to me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wonderful story well writen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous